1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG

lol, pathetic. You cannot answer why the Turkish military lacks high-end air and sea weapons such as powerful destroyers and nuke submarines or even 1st tier fighters like Typhoon, Rafale or F-15.

lol, pathetic. You cannot answer why the Turkish military lacks high-end air and sea weapons such as powerful destroyers and nuke submarines or even 1st tier fighters like Typhoon, Rafale or F-15.

Why should we have destroyers and nuke submarines? We are not going to attack a country on the other side of the world:-). And the rest of your dumb post, what can i say?

as Turkey has meditirean sea(shallow water) around, nuclear engine make way too much and simply is a sitting duck for submarines. Thats why, turkey invest in type 214(one of the best submarine) with fuel cels, and also build its own helicopter carier with spain, which actually is planned to carry 16 f35b.
ALso, in the future, all those navies will use fuel cell and batteries for longer operation, instead of load and expensive nuclear engine. as long as you are not planning to nuke the world or show off..
we use our limited money properly. We took 30 years plan, 20 years left- we got almost everything, except engine and a fighter plane. but in 10 years, we will also have themm

you want a country with 0 current nuclear infrastructure to come up with a nuclear submarine?
as for destroyers , why don't you get a thing called a map and try to figure out where Turkey is located
and then use a peanut you have instead of a functioning brain to determine why a country like Turkey doesn't need a
"powerful destroyer".

as Turkey has meditirean sea(shallow water) around, nuclear engine make way too much and simply is a sitting duck for submarines. Thats why, turkey invest in type 214(one of the best submarine) with fuel cels you are not planning to nuke the world or show off..
we use our limited mone, and also build its own helicopter carier with spain, which actually is planned to carry 16 f35b.
ALso, in the future, all those navies will use fuel cell and batteries for longer operation, instead of load and expensive nuclear engine. as long asy properly. We took 30 years plan, 20 years left- we got almost everything, except engine and a fighter plane. but in 10 years, we will also have themm

One Advantage by a Nuclear Submarine is it's Speed up to 30+ kn, as far I know AIP Subs are not so fast and I don't know
ow long they can hold speed up to 20 kn ? It' s about reactime Time in an event of Crisis !

One Advantage by a Nuclear Submarine is it's Speed up to 30+ kn, as far I know AIP Subs are not so fast and I don't know
ow long they can hold speed up to 20 kn ? It' s about reactime Time in an event of Crisis !
Why do you need speed? You can simply turn your engine off and wait your enemy, but nuclear plant cant do it and they share noise and thernal signature thanks to the cooling system.
Also with new underwater UAVs that going to be used, submarine can see forward and active sonars from far away..

Why do you need speed? You can simply turn your engine off and wait your enemy, but nuclear plant cant do it and they share noise and thernal signature thanks to the cooling system.
Also with new underwater UAVs that going to be used, submarine can see forward and active sonars from far away..

Spped can be important if the Submarine is Part of an CSG !

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom