What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

We have excellent Turkish youtubers, a few of them are on this forum:

@turkbordobereli @xxxKULxxx @Casus Belli @R.A.K (I think you have a channel), @TR_Ahmet

Mate thx for counting me in however i rarely make videos...My next video will be after IDEF'15... BTW i think most probably OTOKAR will make promotion of PV1 & PV2 (maybe all with MTR & FTR) with a ceremony like they did with MTR & FTR before IDEF'15... We may see a good show there...

Mate thx for counting me in however i rarely make videos...My next video will be after IDEF'15... BTW i think most probably OTOKAR will make promotion of PV1 & PV2 (maybe all with MTR & FTR) like they did with MTR & FTR before IDEF'15... We may see a good show there...

Can't touch dis :-)

iCJCCSLx7pVzO.gif

We have excellent Turkish youtubers, a few of them are on this forum:

@turkbordobereli @xxxKULxxx @Casus Belli @R.A.K (I think you have a channel), @TR_Ahmet

Thanks bro, i have 2 different defence industry channel on youtube. "samkeets" and "Türk Savunma Sanayii Gönüllüleri"..

I have great plan for TSSG. If you help me i can make a lot of defence industry video.. But i need some help.. Özellikle İngilizce'de..

Can we talk about this on "Çay Bahçesi" ?

I think you can help me @xxxKULxxx

Recently I have been uploading various pictures to other threads such as navy, army, airforce, military exercise threads, should I upload them here instead? :undecided:

Thats how it used to be before. Or should we upload to the other threads and also upload here so that foreigners can see easier?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom