What's new

Turkish Alawites Face Prejudice, Pressure by State

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must get rid off Alevis, Shiis and secular people.

You are comparing a few bitches against the women equipped with Ak47. No No no, Iran is better in this issue.

He loves that his own sisters are bitches to that are pregnant before marriage. He cant do anything about that because his retard brains already accepted the immorality that came from west.

He loves that his own sisters are bitches to that are pregnant before marriage. He cant do anything about that because his retard brains already accepted the immorality that came from west.

I used to love an Alevi girl. One of my best friend is Jafari Azeri Turk from Igdir. Maybe you need some more friends.

I used to love an Alevi girl. One of my best friend is Jafari Azeri Turk from Igdir. Maybe you need some more friends.

Thats noting else but a social side. From religion side they have no place.

That's nice one source from "The Feminist" and two sources from Wiki. I can produce more than a hundred sources/links showing you worse of the Middle East. It's you who should think before writing.

http://www.hrw.org/middle-east/n-africa

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/w...standstill-in-jordan.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.aina.org/articles/ecasbitaw.pdf

http://euro-med.dk/billeder/billederfreedom-house-map-of-freedom-20103.jpg

1) Iraq War
2) Constant and frequent Israel Gaza conflict
3) Bahrain bloodshed security forces vs protesters
4) Lack of rights for women in ME countries, not to mention no driving in KSA
5) Lebanon 2006 War
6) Saddam genocide against Kurds
7) Sunni-Shia killings in Iraq
8) Arab vs Iran conflict
9) Iran-Iraq war
10) Egypt Muslims on Copts violence
11) Dictatorships
12) and the list goes on...

May God save Turkey from your type of thinking and hope humankind could get rid of this kind of ideology, one day!

Because wearing bikini = being ***** :yahoo:

We only need got get rid of people who can't tolerate free choices of others regardless of their belief, then this will be a wonderful country.

We only need got get rid of people who can't tolerate free choices of others regardless of their belief, then this will be a wonderful country.

We need women that produce babies who are going to be real men. Try to get rid of me one time! See what happens.

Thats noting else but a social side. From religion side they have no place.

Your signature:

Delinse yer, çökse gök,yansa, kül olsa dört yan, Yüce dileğe doğru yine yürürüz yayan. Yıldırımdan, tipiden, kasırgadan yılmayan, Ölümlerle eğlenen tunç yürekli Türkleriz

You understood N. Atsız from wrong side.

Yup but meanwhile live in Netherlands,easy to see irony there

I have seen Alevi Türkmens feeling close to Kurds and hating Ataturk. Alevi Turkmens got denationalized throughout the course of the republic.

That Alevi Türkmens arent Türkmen mate nor Alevi historian Yusuf Halacoglu gave enough info about their roots.

May God save Turkey from your type of thinking and hope humankind could get rid of this kind of ideology, one day!

People like him living id crisis i guess.

That Alevi Türkmens arent Türkmen mate nor Alevi historian Yusuf Halacoglu gave enough info about their roots.

I meant Turkmen. Real Turkmen. Some of them are heavily politicized. Under the influence of leftist groups, they got degenerated, lost their ethnic identity. I dont blame them, State and Sunni people did many things to push them into the arms of Kurdish separatists.

You are comparing a few bitches against the women equipped with Ak47. No No no, Iran is better in this issue.

This is the mentality we must kill in Turkey. First of all, we ain't Iran. Second of all, we ain't Saudi Arabia. We were Turks before the Islam, we are still Turks today.
Killuminati was talking about Ataturk reforms few months ago, now he is talking about killing secular people. (lol, the same radical shvt)

Exactly.

This is the mentality we must kill in Turkey. First of all, we ain't Iran. Second of all, we ain't Saudi Arabia. We were Turks before the Islam, we are still Turks today.
Killuminati was talking about Ataturk reforms few months ago, now he is talking about killing secular people. (lol, the same radical shvt) .

Your thought about Turkishness is not equal to my thought about Turkishness.

Ataturk has gone, if he were alive, we could have asked him a fetwa about bikinis.

Guys, no offense but you guys are using the b-word incorrectly, not sure why foreign people do this b-word does not mean orospu. I had a conversation about this earlier with a friend and had to correct her. A b-word in colloquially terms is a female who is fiesty, aggressive, rude, etc it can also mean to complain. What you guys mean to say is "wh0re or "slut". By the way I don't advocate the use of those words on the forum but thought I inform you guys know of the correct usage of this American-English vocabulary.

I meant Turkmen. Real Turkmen. Some of them are heavily politicized. Under the influence of leftist groups, they got degenerated, lost their ethnic identity. I dont blame them, State and Sunni people did many things to push them into the arms of Kurdish separatists.

Oh true sadly kind of people exists but my personal idea there is no excuse if they want to be with terrorists and they will receive what they deserve.

Ataturk has gone, if he were alive, we could have asked him a fetwa about bikinis.

Also about words of Killuminati,people who had similar ideas with him also killed Sultan Genc Osman (Osman the Young) too,he was interest to turn Ottoman Empire to real roots with support of Turkish people who living in entire state live in Netherlands turn to super-duper Muslim here.

Lol, fetwa for what? I'm not one of the typical guys who accepts every thing Atatürk says.
And btw, what is Turkishness? As for me, every guy who can speak Turkish and considers himself/herself as Turkish is Turkish for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom