What's new

Turkish Air Force (HVKK)

1r056B.jpg

Neither, safiye soyman is a singer.

The woman in the picture is Sabiha Gokcen who was the first female fighter pilot in the world.

Some idiot made a dumb mistake on twitter.
First time I saw it I thought that was a deliberate joke :D

Who's stupid enough to do this omfg :lol:

Fighter? It is the same plane. a Propeller plane where you can Mount Machine Gun on it.

There was no much difference between fighter and usual plane in 1920s.

sabiha gokcen was maybe a female bully of insane dimensions but not a real female Pilot like Amelia Earhardt who managed to fly economicaly and had perfect Navigation skills.

There is a difference in class.
I don't understand your purpose ? Seems like you are pkk lover or false flagger.

Fighter? It is the same plane. a Propeller plane where you can Mount Machine Gun on it.

There was no much difference between fighter and usual plane in 1920s.

sabiha gokcen was maybe a female bully of insane dimensions but not a real female Pilot like Amelia Earhardt who managed to fly economicaly and had perfect Navigation skills.

There is a difference in class.

She was the first openly female combat pilot. There was a French one before her but she had to pretend to be male to be allowed to become a combat pilot.

@cabatli_53 - Looks like this guy is here to cause trouble.

I have no purpose beside the truth.

Amelia Earhardt piloted planes because of her free will.

Sabiha gokcen the puppet of kemal piloted planes because she was ordered so from kemal.

There is a huge difference between both in talent and piloting skills. Gokcen barely managed to survive her training lessons while earhardt passed atlantic ocean by herself after charles lindberg. She was a great pilot.

Beeing the first in something means having respectable success in something. Where is the respectable effort in sabiha gokcens silly doings? She even threatened to kill french diplomats in turkey, firing bullets into the roof of a turkish hotel.

The diplomats refused to buy turkish planes because of that. They cancelled their orders.
I don't understand your purpose ? Seems like you are pkk lover or false flagger.
59144071.jpg

@Raditz
Sabiha Gökcen was a combat pilot who flew combat missions in a country where nobody even sends their daughters to school, her accomplishments were important for the future of Turkish women.

I see that you have a stick up your arse for some reason... and I'd like you to know that trolls don't live long in this forum

World knows Amelia Earhardt. Does anybody even know the female bully called sabiha gokcen?

New turkish government builds third turkish Airport called saladin al ayubi and changed name of sabiha gokcen istanbul airport to Adnan menderes Airport.

Did you even notice this? silly earthling!

I am wondering what did you do for Turkey that you think gave you right to call people who risked their lives for this country in a such arrogant and irrespective manner?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom