What's new

Turkic - Anatolian Music

Guys. I like the title of this thread and everything but what if a guy with turkish citizenship who is of kurdish, circassian, or roma (cingene) decent joins the forum and wants to post music?

Technically it wouldn't fit in this thread because this is a turkic music thread.

Imo the thread title should be changed to Turkic/Anatolian music.

Any thoughts? Should it stay the same or change?

Guys. I like the title of this thread and everything but what if a guy with turkish citizenship who is of kurdish, circassian, or roma (cingene) decent joins the forum and wants to post music?

Technically it wouldn't fit in this thread because this is a turkic music thread.

Imo the thread title should be changed to Turkic/Anatolian music.

Any thoughts? Should it stay the same or change?
Why not?

أشهر اغنية تركية Tarkan - şımarık

a new favorite ... lol

It has been around since I was a child :D

This has been quite popular at the first months of this year.(clip is taken in my city btw :D)

It has been around since I was a child :D

This has been quite popular at the first months of this year.(clip is taken in my city btw :D)

Since you were a child? O man! I must be an old geezer then. ha ha ha ha!

Btw, this song from Tarkan "simarik" was my favorite when i was in college (undergrad). I had a Turksh exchange student friend who introduced this song. Unique and very beaty beaty... :lol::lol:8-)

Since you were a child? O man! I must be an old geezer then. ha ha ha ha!

Btw, this song from Tarkan "simarik" was my favorite when i was in college (undergrad). I had a Turksh exchange student friend who introduced this song. Unique and very beaty beaty... :lol::lol:8-)

Are you 30 or something ? this song is released in 1998 :D

Back
Top Bottom