What's new

Turkic - Anatolian Music

No ammo just for faith and honour! die is good for Allah :yay:

Song of Gallipoli (Çanakkale)

Last edited by a moderator:
from russia, altay one of my favorite songs this song is epic! right next after Altai kai - khan altai (
)

song is like this:

In the depths of the sky the black kite soars, And in the bredths of the steppe stands Kezer Tash.

Suddenly, I hear a voice speaking in my native tongue: Who goes there?, asks Kezer Tash.

‘An Altai Telengit’, I reply. On hearing these words the eyes of Kezer Tash became moist and he said: ‘If you are a Telengit then it means that we live on. If the Telengits still live then I have won the warrior’s battle that lasted so many centuries. The life’s path that ended in misfortune I would now lay down on the strings of my topshur. But how can I guess at the secert of Kezer Tash who has stood here since the depths of time? Who mourned then in sorrow of the fallen warrior, laid to rest in the kurgan. And who placed Kezer Tash here as a monument for future generations to see? Century has given way to century, generation made way for generation. The lines on the face of life have changed a hundred times and the flame of the warrior’s age has faded, leaving only Kezer Tash as its messenger.

Who would now remove Kezer Tash – monument to the fallen warrior from its land, leaving the Kurai steppe an orphan in its abscence?

The Kurai Steppe stands orphaned, deprived of the reminder of the warrior’s saddle.

sorry i am not able to post the url of the site where i get this lyrics.. search for altaipilgrim wordpress carved-standing-stones-kameniye-baba and you will find it :'(

Unfortunately Youtube links wont working in My Country...
But
I listen Folk Turkish Music...which was saved in my previous dead computer HDD, (someday i will retrieve it from)....

I dont understand Turkish but it seemz to me good :coffee:
i. Bakhilo
ii. Alisimin
iii. Durme Durme
....I dont remember them all....but some another day i will share them here:smitten:

@Anoushirvan did you try a proxy, sometimes a simple web proxy helps or just use google there are so many mirror pages..

for excample just google altai kai kezer tash mp3 i tried the first one mp3tr and it worked..

ometimes a simple web proxy helps or just use google there are so many mirror pages..
for excample just google altai kai kezer tash mp3 i tried the first one mp3tr and it worked..
Proxy works, but when i put defence.pk in proxy it wont work...........do you know a that turkish song
Rampa... rapa rapa Rampa.... (i think its old turkish maybe )

I have some more good:
kazakh from china? it's a lovesong
Only that video working without Proxy...I like that Songo_O
I also like Janissary Music..."they are military of nature" i think??

You referring me that song.........
its seemz me very old old folk nature....i like unique items........
..........Another Turkish Song i remember
Aman Yaray Aman Yaray.........

Last edited:
Proxy works, but when i put defence.pk in proxy it wont work...........do you know a that turkish song
Rampa... rapa rapa Rampa.... (i think its old turkish maybe )

Only that video working without Proxy...I like that Songo_O
I also like Janissary Music..."they are military of nature" i think??

Many Turkish songs start with rampa rapa rampa :D

May be this ?

just google altai kai kezer tash mp3 i tried the first one mp3tr and it worked..
Your that song made me BARBARIAN for a moment.........I think Iam TAMUCHIN....

Many Turkish songs start with rampa rapa rampa
[/quote
Sir kindly paste Url here...I cant watch your sharing...............
Never mind if i dont spell it Correctly.........ok
The Song is like that....
Rampa ..papa papa Pampa...Ram papapapap pampa..........(duet song)

Back
Top Bottom