What's new

Turkey's View of Israel

@Solomon2 ,im sure you know that Uzay Bulut is a Kurdish PKK supporter right?
What do you expect him/her to write about Turks and Turkiye?
Come with a credible source so that you wont ridicule yourself.:tsk:

Uzay Bulut, Bural Bekdil are pawns of Israel....it is clearly visible by their pro-Israel, anti-Turkey articles....

That's why i keep telling we should follow the same approach. We can do better than these zios.

Since when did Anti-Zionism become racist? Zionism is a political ideology advocating the invasion of Palestine to form Israel, and further expansionism to achieve the goal of ''greater Israel''/Eretz Israel.

Opposing that is legitimate political opposition, not Racism. Zionism isn't a race, it's a political idea.

The land called Palestine. The West Bank, where the settlements are being built, is not the only part of Palestine. The entire area was called Palestine before Zionists invaded it.
View attachment 228588

Because the Partition plan was unfair to the Palestinian people. It was and still is their land, and they have a right to oppose its invasion.
View attachment 228589

Palestine. From Ottoman rule to British rule to Israeli occupation, the Palestinians were never given their right to self-determination. That's what it was liberating.

As usual, nothing more than Israeli propaganda. Typical Israeli propaganda, which says that opposing invasions and expansionism is ''Racist'' and ''anti-Semitic'' (nobody ever seems to mention that the Palestinians are also Semitic people).

This is pointless. Only the people that already believe Israeli propaganda bull will believe it. Those who are knowledgeable will scoff and laugh at this article's laughable excuse of an argument.

Its quite interesting that when it comes to the israeli palestinian conflict, everyone is an expert. When we hear about the Chinese occupation of tibet or the Armenian genocide nobody behaves like this but as soon as the name palestine is heard every random dude becomes a historian or even worse, an expert in the field of genetic studies. Now let me take your arguments and refute them point by point.

There has never been a country or a state called palestine. This has been stated on numerous occasions by palestinian leaders themselves. Auni abdel Hadi, one of the palestinian leaders in 1937 said to the Peel comission that there is no country called palestine, zionists invented it, we were always part of Syria. Even a Palestinian leader like zuheir Mohsen made it clear in 1977. What is interesting is that you posted palestine of 1923 and ironically decided not to post pictures of how palestine looked like it 1920. What we know to be Jordan today plus what we know to be palestine were one entity under british Rule called Palestine. It was in 1922 that the British decided to chop palestine into two, making 80 of palestine Jordan and the remaining 20 percent to be the British mandate for Palestine. So palestine is just as artificial as Israel, just as artificial as Kuwait or Azerbaijan.
By Posting that map you basically admitted how uneducated you are about the subject. Instead of that map I'm going to rely on Historical sources by both Israelis and Palestinians. Benny Morris is the most prominent israeli Historian. He is often quoted by Pro palestinian activists like Noam Chomsky. Even some one like Edward Saied, the greatest palestinian philospher and intelectual had to say this about Morris: a genuene will to understand the past without desire to lie or conceal the truth. He has been attacked by his own Israeli compatriats for his one sided views against israel. Morris has concluded that the jewish purchase of land in Palestine since 1882 until 1939 displaced only several thousand arab families. Compare that to the number of arabs who were forced to leave during the aswan dam construction in egyp or the 200 thousand iraqi christians being forced to immigrate to Jordan. I refer you to Proffessor Rashed Khalidi about the Jewish purchase of land in Palestine and Dr Kenneth Stein. One arab one jew. In 1937, Haj amin al Husseini, The Palestinian Leader made it clear to Laurie Hammond, one of Peel commission inspectors that the lands were mostly purchased from absentee Landlords. When did Haj amin Al husseini say that? In 1937. When there were nearly half a million jews in Palestine.
In 1947 the UN issues a partition plan, the Jews accept while Arabs reject it and invade Israel, in a defensive war Israel captures terretories. Both 1948 and 1967 were wars initiated by Arabs themselves, and theyare the ones who should be held accountable for the consequences.
Palestinians were never given the right of self determination????? You know why? Because their leaders in each period supported the losing side. In world war one their leaders supported the Losing Ottomans, in world war 2 they supported the losing germans. It was clear that in any post war agreements the side that has lost will be deprived of a lot of prevliges. When Germany was divided between East and West, did they ask germans about it? Of course not they were the side that had lost. That tradition continues up to this day. You know why 400 thousand Palestinians were kicked out of Kuwait. Because their leadership had supported Saddam hussein, the losing side again.

@Solomon2 ,im sure you know that Uzay Bulut is a Kurdish PKK supporter right?
What do you expect him/her to write about Turks and Turkiye?
Come with a credible source -
I appreciate comments from Turks about the authors of articles I post but come on: at least I investigated the writer enough to know she's female. You didn't even bother to do that. So now I can't treat your criticisms as anything other than uninformed or at best superficial.

Uzay Bulut, Bural Bekdil are pawns of Israel....it is clearly visible by their pro-Israel, anti-Turkey articles....
That's not sufficient to make them "pawns of Israel". You don't know that they're not applying their own evaluation of the facts and moral judgment.

That's why i keep telling we should follow the same approach.
What do you mean here, exactly?

Utilizing our Think-Tank associations to produce anti-Israel material. (We have dozens of them Türkiye'deki düşünce kuruluşları listesi - Vikipedi )

Coupling it with our news outlets (English language) and if possible causing Western news outlets to quote ours. Further spread the articles with the people like your versions .

Thus by running an effective PR campaign againt Israel, decreasing support for Israeli cause.

That's what Israelis are doing since "Mavi Marmara" and I think, we can manage to do better than Israelis. We only need to get aware and organized.

That's not sufficient to make them "pawns of Israel". You don't know that they're not applying their own evaluation of the facts and moral judgment.
Uzay Bulut defends Armenia, Greece, Greek Cyprus, Kurds against Turkey.
She is against Turkey, Iran, Hamas..

One can easily assume whose tool she is. :)

Traitors like this , deserves nothing but a fatal accident.

I appreciate comments from Turks about the authors of articles I post but come on: at least I investigated the writer enough to know she's female. You didn't even bother to do that. So now I can't treat your criticisms as anything other than uninformed or at best superficial.

Come on Solomon,you know me better then that,what is the importance of knowing the writers gender,should i act differently because she is a woman?
The writer is anti-Turkiye,that should be enough and as you know by now,i dont discriminate.

Uzay Bulut defends Armenia, Greece, Greek Cyprus, Kurds against Turkey.
She is against Turkey
, Iran, Hamas..

One can easily assume whose tool she is. :)

Traitors like this , deserves nothing but a fatal accident.

o_O

Paranoid... ;)

Again:

The Nation, the Center for American Progress, and The American Muslim, have categorized her and the Gatestone Institute as anti-Muslim.

Anti-Muslim and Pro-radical-Zionists. I wouldn't use this institute as a credible source to describe Turks.

It is maybe wrong to judge somebody on gender or ethnicity but you have to look at who pays this journalistic slut. As the saying goes: "follow the money trail".

Last edited:
Again:

Anti-Muslim and Pro-radical-Zionists. I wouldn't use this institute as a credible to describe Turks.

It is maybe wrong to judge somebody on gender or ethnicity but you have to look at who pays this journalistic slut. As the saying goes: "follow the money trail".
So you think all Jews and Zionists are anti-Turk?

What about jewish and zionist Turks then?

That's why i keep telling we should follow the same approach. We can do better than these zios.
Bro the problem is not being anti Tukrey, everyone has a right to have a opinion, what makes such people traitors are the lies and half truths in their articles to back up their smear campaign.

I dont know much about this author but Burak Bekdil was caught lying shamelessly multiple times by our members in PDF.
And last but not least, someone who supports pkk is the last one to rely on his/her words about Turkey issues.

Bro the problem is not being anti Tukrey, everyone has a right to have a opinion, what makes such people traitors are the lies and half truths in their articles to back up their smear campaign.

I dont know much about this author but Burak Bekdil was caught lying shamelessly multiple times by our members in PDF.
And last but not least, someone who supports pkk is the last one to rely on his/her words about Turkey issues.
Mate, this biatch is on a whole different level.....

Look at these articles.
Why Does No-one Remember the Assyrian Victims of Ottoman Turkey's Christian Holocaust?

Turkey Subjugates the Kurds because it Shares Isis' Ideological Bed

Turkey’s Kristallnacht - Armenian Weekly (also writes in an armenian newsite)

Uzay Bulut: Churches in Turkey on the Verge of Extinction | www.kurdishdailynews.org (also writes in an kurdish newsite)

And many many more......

So you think all Jews and Zionists are anti-Turk?

What about jewish and zionist Turks then?
You mean the more then 70.000 Turkish(descent) Jews in Israel?
They will never turn their backs on us and will always support us,despite Erdoganlike/Solomonlike people.
In a couple of years,things will be ''normal'' again between Turkiye and Israel.

Back
Top Bottom