What's new

Turkey's STM won Pakistan Agosta 90B modernization tender

next should be tf-100 ada class & a129 copters and then altay tanks modfiy according to our specifications then finally tf2000
There's no final. It'll continue inshaAllah..

Good to see Pakistani forging strong relations with Turkey. Hopefully we will consolidate our economic relations too. Pakistan should facilitate Turkey's involvement in CPEC.
Amin!!

STM has won the tender for the modernisation of pakistani agosta 90b submarines.

Sigh of relief as Turkey is one of the most trusted brotherly country whose products and offers come without any fear of sanctions or stepping back (for which Frenches are famous). Not to forget the recent strides Turkey has made in field of Naval warfare.
Long Live Pak-Turk Friendship.
Yaşasın Pak -Türk Dostluk.

Good to see Pakistani forging strong relations with Turkey. Hopefully we will consolidate our economic relations too. Pakistan should facilitate Turkey's involvement in CPEC.

Excellent post. Turkish brothers need to be invited and added to the CPEC project. They have vast experience in construction work. In fact, Turkish engineering and architect is something to marvel.

As for the refurbishment of the subs, just awesome news. The Turkish defence industry has quantum leaped under the guidance and wise leadership of Erdogan.

Can't we do anything by ourselves?
Exactly what i was thinking but hey that would be blasphemy against our Turk brothers... (i do consider Turks our brother but we're a screwed country who doesn't feel shame on the fact that we have to rely on others...)

STM was contracted to help implement the upgrades, the work will still be done in Pakistan. Moreover, we still need to import the subsystems we'll be swapping into the Agosta 90Bs anyways. We don't produce CMS, ESM, new generation sonars, etc. I'm not sure if Havalsan and Aselsan will necessarily win those contracts, it could still be Thales, Raytheon, etc, but with STM we at least have an experienced vendor to help with integration (without paying up the rectum out the sinus).

Excellent post. Turkish brothers need to be invited and added to the CPEC project. They have vast experience in construction work. In fact, Turkish engineering and architect is something to marvel.

As for the refurbishment of the subs, just awesome news. The Turkish defence industry has quantum leaped under the guidance and wise leadership of Erdogan.

Wise leadership of Erdogan lol.

Despide of our aerial or land veichel programs,our naval program has a different way.
Our naval program works by coordination of military engineers and private shipyards.This projects started at 90s.Engineers sent for masters etc. and we started to take results after 2000s.
Our land and aerial programs mostly works with order-prototype-change the order-reprototype-serial production order.

Exactly what i was thinking but hey that would be blasphemy against our Turk brothers... (i do consider Turks our brother but we're a screwed country who doesn't feel shame on the fact that we have to rely on others...)

Years of ToT, building this and that. Investment in defense industry. And we can't build an egg cup by ourselves.

Turkey was way behind us in this sector. And now they are ahead of us.

Same as Korea, Japan, and Taiwan etc. So no change there, then.

A country in permanent relative decline.

Back
Top Bottom