What's new

Turkey’s S-400 vs F-35 dilemma in 2019

F-35 vs S-400; If Turkey had to choose one, which one should it choose?

• F-35

• S-400

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lets face it, they are not going to give us F35. If we cancel the deal they will still not give us F35, we are to close with Russia. So we should go further with the deal, we are totally disagree with Syria. What should we do to get F35, let the americans decide and do what they tell us?

We should cut our ties with them and kick them out Incirlik, and block Black Sea. They are not sill not gonna give the F35 if we cancel the deal.

Last edited:
n reality, the owner of power in Turkey is in the position of making decision. Thank to Allah, they are in favor of S-400 too.
I don't know if Erdogan will pick the S-400 or the F-35. But I can tell you one thing with absolute certainty: Erdogan will not choose S-400 at the expense of the F-35! The only reason he is touting the S-400 is because he thinks the US is bluffing about blocking the F-35 transfers and sanctions. If he ever does select the S-400 it will be because he made sure that the US is not going to sanction Turkey.

You wanna know why? It's simple; because he is not a fool.

I don't know if Erdogan will pick the S-400 or the F-35. But I can tell you one thing with absolute certainty: Erdogan will not choose S-400 at the expense of the F-35! The only reason he is touting the S-400 is because he thinks the US is bluffing about blocking the F-35 transfers and sanctions. If he ever does select the S-400 it will be because he made sure that the US is not going to sanction Turkey.

So we cancel the deal, what is next cancel gaspipe or Akkuyu? Members should explore other views and should choose S-400. The picture is bigger.

There is no way something like that bro. Yes Erdogan is not fool, and he will not select F35, and we will have best air defence system in the world. S-400s.

So we cancel the deal, what is next cancel gaspipe or Akkuyu? Members should explore other views and should choose S-400. The picture is bigger.

I think you and I both know well that those are not even remotely close to the issue of the S-400s.

Unrelated note:
While we are on the subject I want to mention that the Turkstream pipeline is not a Turkish project. It is just a Russian pipeline that passes through Turkish territory. In return the Russians pay us some comission. It is not of strategic importance to Turkey in any way.

Akkuyu is a different story though.

TURKSTREAM is an important project that will increase Turkey's energy security
and Russian gas from TurkStream can be transported through Bulgaria to Serbia,Macedonia, Hungary and Austria
also through Greece to Italy ..... Russia and Europe needs Turkey

TURKSTREAM will not only strengthen Turkey’s key role in energy supply security for the European markets but will also contribute to Turkey's aim to become an energy trading hub

TANAP and TURKSTREAM Gas pipeline projects will help Turkey to become energy hub
and Russia to bypass Ukraine and redirect its export route via Turkey. that means potentially enhancing the strategic position of Turkey as a gateway for European energy security

so S400+TURKSTREAM+Nuclear Power Plant+IDLIB+cooperation in Syria vs American control F35 + terror corridor led by the US in N.Syria

the US will always use F35 as political card for Israeli interests in the region
Problem is not S400 or F35
Problem is the US,the UK,France,Israel are working on PKK/YPG to destroy Turkey's territorial integrity
and terrorist supporter the US tried to destroy Turkey in 2016 ( failed coup attempt by FETO terrorist organization )
ERDOGAN is not stupid to pay $10 billion for useless F35s , We never forget about Iran's F-14 story

Turkey needs 13-15 years for TAI TFX Fighter Jet
Turkey should take billions of dollars penalty for F35s from the US and to buy Russian SU-34 or SU-35 even SU-57 with Turkish design cockpit , electronics, AESA Radar , software,source codes, Tacticcal Data Linkk , network centric warfare , IFF System , SPEWS-II Electronic Warfare suite , cruise missile,smart bombs and air to air missiles

then Greece,Egypt,Iran and Israel will suck in the region

btw Turkey can develop TAI TFX Fighter Jet and Turbofan Engine and long range SAM with Russia

We never forget that Russians built first textile,iron and Steel,petrochemistry,aluminium ,ammunition factories in Turkey ( DENIZLI , ISKENDERUN, KARABUK , TUPRAS , MKEK ,etc ) and many ports including the ports of Mersin and Iskenderun

and now Russians build the first Nuclear Power Plant in Turkey

Last edited:
Lets face it, they are not going to give us F35. If we cancel the deal they will still not give us F35, we are to close with Russia. So we should go further with the deal, we are totally disagree with Syria. What should we do to get F35, let the americans decide and do what they tell us?

We should cut our ties with them and kick them out Incirlik, and block Black Sea. They are not sill not gonna give the F35 if we cancel the deal.

They will shift from Incirilik yo any nearby Greek base . If you can't get F-35 but Greek get the F-35 it will tilt the balance toward Greek . Development of TFX still in paper so Turkey need to careful .

They will shift from Incirilik yo any nearby Greek base . If you can't get F-35 but Greek get the F-35 it will tilt the balance toward Greek . Development of TFX still in paper so Turkey need to careful

then the US will be kicked out of Syria by the Turkish Armed Forces and game over for the US and Israael

btw Turkish land based Missiles BORA+GEZGIN+ATMACA will have capability to burn Athens and other Greek cities
even I am not talking about 415+ SOM and 50 AGM-84 SLAM-ER 280 km air launched Cruise Missiles to destroy all Greek military and strategic targets
and Turkish Armed Forces S400+HISAR+SIPER Air Defense Systems will have capability to turn all enemy Fighter Jets including F-35 to burned bird

Greece never can match with the Turkish Armed Forces

so the US need to careful

Last edited:
then the US will be kicked out of Syria by the Turkish Armed Forces and game over for the US and Israael

btw Turkish land based Missiles BORA+GEZGIN+ATMACA will have capability to burn Athens and other Greek cities
and Turkish Armed Forces S400+HISAR+SIPER Air Defense Systems will have capability to turn all enemy Fighter Jets including F-35 to burned bird

so the US need to careful

Do you seriously think you ca take on US without destroying your countries future like Iran or Iraq ?

They will shift from Incirilik yo any nearby Greek base . If you can't get F-35 but Greek get the F-35 it will tilt the balance toward Greek . Development of TFX still in paper so Turkey need to careful .

Incirlik gives them access to the Caucasus and ME, what has Greece to offer?
Yankees know very well that the S-400 is not a reason for cancelling F-35 it's a delaying tactic, our Defence industry benefits from these type of games.

Greece has barely money for F-16 modernizations, they can't even dream from the F-35.

Do you seriously think you ca take on US without destroying your countries future like Iran or Iraq ?

Then so what ? to allow the US to destroy Turkey's territorial integrity ?

the US and terrorist PKK , FETO are trying to destroy Turkey since 1990s
the US can use only proxies against Turkey and We Turks kicked all American lapdogs PKK/YPG and FETO

Turkey is not Iraq or Iran ,, without Turkey , the US will lose in Syria and Black Sea
and We have seen loser the US in Vietnam and Afghanistan

Do you seriously think the Turks will allow the US and others to destroy Turkey's territorial integrity ?

if so , keep dreaming dream is free

Who is feeding you this drivel?

Your stupid zionist lapdogs CIA and PENTAGON
stupid Americans wake up and stop dreaming , Turks never will allow the US and others to destroy Turkey's territorial integrity

and sooner or later the Turkish Armed Forces will clean Manbij,Ayn Al Arab , Tel Abyad , Rasulayn from PKK/YPG Terrorists and game over

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom