What's new

Turkey's Erdogan says Hagia Sophia becomes mosque after court ruling

EclTa4wVAAMuVpP

Found this on the internet. Do not know if it is authentic. Some turkish members can confirm.

That is true but Hagia Sophia was not a worshipping place of any religion for a long time it was a museum so converting it into a mosque is permitted.
I disagree. Using that logic, Israel has the right to Palestine, because it's been a Jewish land for a long time. If it has been a Christian holy place, then that it what it is. We have no right to convert it to a Mosque.

I disagree. Using that logic, Israel has the right to Palestine, because it's been a Jewish land for a long time. If it has been a Christian holy place, then that it what it is. We have no right to convert it to a Mosque.

LOL Now this guy claims that Palestinian land belongs to Zionist settlers from Europe. it is not very hard to imagine how much hate this person holds for Muslims.

الــــــــــــــــــــــلـــــــــــــــــــــــــه اكــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــبـــــــــــــــــــــــــر

Alhamdulillah brother.

why double standers on babri mosque then sir ? now you forget babri mosque and modi fascism because now its our religion is doing the same what modi did to babri mosque ?

There is no comparison. Babri mosque was an established mosque and they broke it down. Hagia sophia was made a mosque in 1400s and currently was a museum and not a church. Also one section will be allocated for prayers and ppl can visit. Still though no need to change status of it now and cause uproar.

imaan ka adna darja ye hai ke ghalat ko dil main ghalat samjho .

christian also worship same god they are ahle kitab a book our god give to them . i dont know why people became blind in religion suddenly .
NO, we don't, dude that is 101 Islam !!

Difference is Allah expelled them from the land and forbid them to come back until end of times to gather. And those who took the land are European Kazar Jews nothing do to with the originals.

As Orya Maqbool Jan said today on Neo News, "ye Musalmano ke liye bohat bara hosla he." Meaning "This is a great relief/reaffirmation for the Muslims (of the world.)"

It has been a long time since we have seen a bold and brave Muslim power like Turkey. It is a breath of fresh air.

21%20Panoramic%20view%20of%20Golden%20Horn%20with%20Hagia%20Sophia%20and%20Blue%20mosque.jpg

:sleep:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom