What's new

Turkey's diplomatic rise

Ah I see, Turkey is under the command of NATO, 1000 Afghan troops crossed into the border of Pakistan, PAF responded well in action. Are you sure street safe you taught them??

PAF in action against Kabul | Newspaper | DAWN.COM
Thread

i didnt say turkish troops train every single afghan soldiers, and you can search on youtube and see how bad those soldiers are! and turkey doesnt suplly them with weapons. are you trying to start a turkey pakistan conflict on this forum?

by streets i mean taliban and al-qaida, turkey is one of the countries that doesnt fight daily with them and maybe months to! taliban rarely attacks turkish troops!

as for the link, i dont know where this place they went in is, but i am sure it wasnt kabul to pak border directly!

how does one become arab by wearing a piee of cloth on her head, i meanits not even an arab culture, its a non arab culture, have been for centures, not all of the sudden its trade marked by arabs :disagree:, or you can label on hijab, non arabic made totally manufactured by turkey, 100% turkish cotton lollzz

your girl friend must be wearing skirt or mini skirt or even bikini when going to beach, so do you tellher, hey babe, you wear western cloths, wear turkish cloths:bounce:

it is Arabic culture not Islamic you dont have to look like arabs in order to be a good muslim.. Important is your heart and mind, Allah looks at ones heart.

I dont do that "''girl friend'' stuff never did.. just found the right one and married her.. only thing i can say is we are not like westerners, or arabs, dressing is decent and normal.

if there can be 20 arab countries why not one jewish country

what a dumb question is that

arab or not, those lands belong to rightful owners called palestinians, and jews are violating himan rights by killing civilians, latest they also killed some turkish guys who protested their illegal occupation of ghaza

if u say if there can be one legal jewish country, then what abot one kurdish country , one bahai country, one christian country etc etc

Ahhh please.. be fair.. first it was under islamic rule.. after the arab independence war British cheated them and gave it to the jews.. later 48, 67. and 73 wars all lost by Arabs.. Why blame the Jew, i think more to blame Arabs themselves and ofcourse British for the games they played.

it is Arabic culture not Islamic you dont have to look like arabs in order to be a good muslim.. Important is your heart and mind, Allah looks at ones heart.

I dont do that "''girl friend'' stuff never did.. just found the right one and married her.. only thing i can say is we are not like westerners, or arabs, dressing is decent and normal.

so how do you suggest women cover their hair, use polythene??, dude you make least bit of sense, and i thought for a moment that i was talking to 12 year old, and now you tell me you are married, never heard 12 yr old boy getting married, may be a costom in your kemalist city

if you dont want to be dressed islamic, or western, go to 2nd century BC and dress like turkish horse riders in central asia use to wear, what can i say about the dressings??

btw dont ever visit makkah madina, its arabic too, or dont pray as it is lso in arabic quran, and dont go to mosque, as it is arabic invention too!!, dont celebrate ramazan, as moon sighting is arabic too

in short dont be muslim, its totally arabic from an arab prophet muhammad

you know nothing about Islam, dont you?
do you really think that you can do whatever you want with your "clean heart and mind" then expect the blessing? let me gimme you a secret..
to cover hair is an islamic rule, not arabic.
i want you make a search about Kıyamet day on google, what kind of things you will be questioned afterlife.. you will not gonna be asked that how many flovers did you plant or how many elders you helped to cross the street.. rules are clear

Stop feeding the ignorant please, he is a sad case of total failure. Even though he has lived in Turkey his entire life he is unable to understand the most basics of Islam. Let the ignorant be ignorant, i think the kemalist school system has fed him with enough bull craps.

Kardesim sen sakami yapiyorsun? Türban kuranda yazmiyormu, bir insan bu kadar mi salak akmak olur? Senin gibilierine cok aciyorum, kafayi bayagi bir üsütmüssün sen. Nasil bir kayserilisin sen, yaziklar olsun senin gibi bir kayseriliye.

You have just proved that your knowledge is extremely poor, that is if you have any. If you are so much against hijab and think i am a "yobaz" why the hell do you live in a country whose population primarily consists of Turkish women who wear hijab? Are you really so blind that you are unable to see that.

There is only one thing we can do about the future. Make sure that ignorants like you doesn't exist in my country. What is that for a phrase "mosque rat", you are such a hypocrit (iku yüzlü münafik), and you say you are a muslim. You live in a country with thousands of mosques, i recommend you to get the hell out of Kayseri if you are so much against mosques.

It is indeed Islamic to wear a head scarf aka Hijab. Either way I don't get your point. You mean it should be restricted to immitiate Arabic dress in Turkey? If you are serious about this, you might be one of the rare Turks who would want to ban the Arabic tourists in Turkey, because they are Arabs. This is no different from Hitler (against jews).

Allah (swt) looks at your actions, not only the heart. You can't justify anyone who commits Haram, by saying "his heart is clean so np it isn't anything serious", this is one of the biggest misinterpretations Turks generally does about Islam. The ones who tries to justifies with having "clean hearts" have always been people who have a very limited knowledge about Islam and usually weak Muslims after my observation. And I have seen plenty of those, we call it "cahil" aka Jahil (as in Abu Jahil) "ignorant" would be a translation to that word.

I find it strange that people here think wearing like Arabs is Islamic. Arabia is a desert place. I believe they wore long dresses to cover themselves from heat and dust. Dressing comes from place and nature and has nothing to do with religion. Would you really think God would have taken time to explain the dress code to Prophet Mohammad? If you think that then you are an idiot. Being Islamic doesn't mean you have to follow what Arabs did in 6th century.

Also religion should evolve with time. You should learn more and more about yourself. Thats how religion survives. If someone believes Quran is an ultimate truth and it has to be taken literally, then he shouldn't use any of the modern inventions. Obviously Quran doesn't say anything about using Air conditioners or cars or aeroplanes etc, does it? You follow the essence of the religion while keeping up with the trends of the time. Otherwise you'll stuck up in past would never look into the future.

Explain to me how can Turkey rise when EU don't want them, and Chinese trade route will go from midterrenian sea. Damn, openoffice writer makes me a spelling anti-bee. the turk's response to uighur unrest in xianjiang makes them an un-worthy partner. it's good practice to support people with same belief and ethnicity, but it you fail to grasp politics, it's not going to be a realiable worldly partner of china.
well, turkey is independent country they can do whatever they wish best for themselves.
strange isn't it? sitting on the bridge, and nobody is going to pay toll.

I find it strange that people here think wearing like Arabs is Islamic. Arabia is a desert place. I believe they wore long dresses to cover themselves from heat and dust. Dressing comes from place and nature and has nothing to do with religion. Would you really think God would have taken time to explain the dress code to Prophet Mohammad? If you think that then you are an idiot. Being Islamic doesn't mean you have to follow what Arabs did in 6th century.

Also religion should evolve with time. You should learn more and more about yourself. Thats how religion survives. If someone believes Quran is an ultimate truth and it has to be taken literally, then he shouldn't use any of the modern inventions. Obviously Quran doesn't say anything about using Air conditioners or cars or aeroplanes etc, does it? You follow the essence of the religion while keeping up with the trends of the time. Otherwise you'll stuck up in past would never look into the future.

None says wearing (only) Arabic is Islamic. Since the Prophet of Islam was Arab, he is the best guide we ever can find, and we will always try to immitiate his actions. The Quran clearly tells how men and women should cover, nothing to do with the ethnicity of being Arab or Turk or Pakistani for that sake.
Just cover the places where it is obligatory according to Quran and Sunnah.

A real religion doesn't "evolve", you interpret things today according to Islam, new inventions isn't prohibited to be used or applied if it doesn't contradicts with the rulings of Islam. There are thousands of hadiths and many Quranic ayahs which can still be used on new inventions. Like if someone asks:
Q: Is it permissible to use facebook?
A: Depends on how you use it, your intention and your usage.

It's really a complicated issue, but a religion doesn't "evolve", or it will loose its divinity and essence.

None says wearing (only) Arabic is Islamic. Since the Prophet of Islam was Arab, he is the best guide we ever can find, and we will always try to immitiate his actions. The Quran clearly tells how men and women should cover, nothing to do with the ethnicity of being Arab or Turk or Pakistani for that sake.
Just cover the places where it is obligatory according to Quran and Sunnah.

A real religion doesn't "evolve", you interpret things today according to Islam, new inventions isn't prohibited to be used or applied if it doesn't contradicts with the rulings of Islam. There are thousands of hadiths and many Quranic ayahs which can still be used on new inventions. Like if someone asks:
Q: Is it permissible to use facebook?
A: Depends on how you use it, your intention and your usage.

It's really a complicated issue, but a religion doesn't "evolve", or it will loose its divinity and essence.

World religions does evolve. Thats how they survive. If not, more and more people would question it, based on modern ideals. Religion is not something to be taken literally. It gives you moral values. And morals evolve with time. For example though I am not an expert but I think Islam doesn't object to polygamy in men. But wouldn't give the same privilege to women. Now that might be alright in 6th century but in 21st? Would you really think GOD disfavors women?

Hadiths were given out by Islamic scholars. They used their own interpretations and prophet's actions to explain Quran. Don't you think their time (8th century) had anything to do with their interpretation.Obviously Prophet was born in 6th century. He might have dressed differently if he was born today. I find it flabbergasting that Muslims doesn't ask questions. Any questioning is immediately called Blasphemy. Its just sad.

Also its unislamic for women to work along with men. Would you be willing to accept that today? Sometimes it helps to use your mind too.

World religions does evolve. Thats how they survive. If not, more and more people would question it, based on modern ideals. Religion is not something to be taken literally. It gives you moral values. And morals evolve with time. For example though I am not an expert but I think Islam doesn't object to polygamy in men. But wouldn't give the same privilege to women. Now that might be alright in 6th century but in 21st? Would you really think GOD disfavors women?

Hadiths were given out by Islamic scholars. They used their own interpretations and prophet's actions to explain Quran. Don't you think their time (8th century) had anything to do with their interpretation.Obviously Prophet was born in 6th century. He might have dressed differently if he was born today. I find it flabbergasting that Muslims doesn't ask questions. Any questioning is immediately called Blasphemy. Its just sad.

Also its unislamic for women to work along with men. Would you be willing to accept that today? Sometimes it helps to use your mind too.

First of all, I need to understand your way of thinking when you say, "world religions does evolve". What do you exactly mean by that.

If the Prophet lived today, (depends on where) he would wear different, which suits him best. I don't say every Muslim has to wear like today Arabs, that's something I would never say and nor did I. I just said, men and women have specific areas which have to be covered, and I really care less with what they cover it, it just has to be proper.

In Islam, both men and women are equal in value before the "eyes" of Allah (swt). You can't force a man to be pregnant, and you can't force a woman to work on hard physical conditions, the western community really mix things very much. Both men and women have their own strenghts and weaknesses. Ensure that you don't mix Islam with todays Muslim families, opression of women is not a part of Islam, women have their very own rights.

If you ask me, I would prefer a society where women took care of womens work. Where hospitals had both male and female doctors, where male doctors were operating with male patients and vice versa. Same with schools and what ever comes in mind. This isn't opression either, and I believe this would've been much more effective too, both economically and psycologically.

If you believe in something, you don't question it. Or you don't believe it, you doubt it.

Yugo go kill yourself or i will target your motherss

arkadasim, gerizekalimisin? vatana lafmi atti, senin gibi økuzler yuzunden insanlar turkleri salak zannedecek. bi sus gøzunu sevim!

sacma sapan laflar etme, yoksa sende mi su bazi salak turklerdensin "namaz da sureler turkce okunmali ve ezanda turkce okunmali" falanlardan?

kufur yagdirarak da cevap verme, saygili olarak ver, insanlarda sana saygili olur! :D

Back
Top Bottom