What's new

Turkey’s Defense Industry Has Come A Long Way, But Ankara Still Relies Heavily On Foreign Suppliers

Turkey cannot produce anything on its own, it always needs foreign help!

Deeply, deeply dependent Turkey!

not this shit again bmc has already developed 1500hp engine for altay. tests in labor and field test on altay takes 2 years. the engines from korea are interim solution.

That's the usual Turkish blabla.

I don't care about Turkish photos, Turkish videos, Turkish articles, etc.....they are all totally irrelevant!

If you want to convince others of Turkish achievements, you have to post highly-qualified non-Turkish sources that confirm your claims!

If a country really produces independent military achievements, then there are dozens of foreign experts that can confirm this!

So as long as you only post Turkish videos, articles, etc... all of your attemps are futile, I will not watch them, they are totally meaningless!!!

not this shit again bmc has already developed 1500hp engine for altay. tests in labor and field test on altay takes 2 years. the engines from korea are interim solution.

Lmao..

You replied to the wrong individual his a troll and a known spammer.. Besides this is a troll thread..

He has posted atleast or started a record 1000 threads related to Erdogan and Turkey:rofl:

Yes Guys are liar who says Turkey deeply dependent
Turkey is at 70% self-sufficiency now and over 90% until 2030

I am not talking about production capacity , I am talking about high quality

Turkish weapons are on par and even better than their European counterparts at lower price

and yes Chinese equipment doesn't come close not even remotely

we have new shupa powah here guys :D

the thread starter is not wrong. just look at turkey's defense budget. you can see that they are not doing much r&d on their own. it's impossible to make all those stuff themselves with that tiny budget, unless they just buy from others and put 'made in turkey' on it. this is common sense logic. lol

Last edited:
Turkish weapons are on par and even better than their European counterparts at lower price although getting expensive

Turkish weapons are on par and even better than their European counterparts at lower price although getting expensive

and yes Chinese equipment doesn't come close not even remotely
this has reached a new form of dellusion. Bruh

Everytime I see news about a new Turkish military invention, the source is always only Turkish.

Over the years, I have always searched for non-Turkish sources to confirm all the bombastic claims that the Turks make, but I have never found any...how is that possible?!!

When it comes to Turkish construction industry, building houses, roads, etc...over the years I have seen many non-Turkish experts that indeed confirmed that Turks have an advanced construction industry, but when it comes to Turkish military....

If Turks were telling the truth about their military inventions, then the internet would be full of non-Turkish experts to confirm their claims, but there is nothing, ZERO!!!

Here are the two latest articles that I have posted about Irans achievements:

Are these Iranian sources? Are the experts Iranians?

I have never posted Iranian articles about Irans achievements, because that would be worthless!
When I look for Iranian achievements, I never search for Iranian sources, at least not in the beginning. First, I always look for non-Iranian experts, and if they confirm that Iran indeed made achievements, then I believe it, and after that, sometimes in addition to this non-Iranian sources, I look for Iranian photos, videos, etc....but Iranian sources are never the basis of my claims!

But when it comes Turkish military achievements, the source is always only Turkish!

On the contrary to that, as I have shown dozens of times in this very thread, the non-Turkish experts clearly say that Turkey is totally dependent on foreign technology supply, that all the important, critical components are always foreign, that Turkey is primary an assembler, nothing more!

So you can continue to post millions of photos, videos, articles of supposedly Turkish achievements, if their are no non-Turkish experts to confirm this claims, then all these claims are nothing but pathetic lies!!!

backward İran .. LOL

1647689520422.png

1647689715860.png

Turkish weapons are combat proven , not garbage as QAHER333 , SHADED285

Last edited:
Lmao..

You replied to the wrong individual his a troll and a known spammer.. Besides this is a troll thread..

He has posted atleast or started a record 1000 threads related to Erdogan and Turkey:rofl:
The Turkish obsession among many Iranian members is really at the level of sickness. Fake and fictional news, imaginary assumptions, for some reason, the need to constantly compare them with their own country is a really pathetic state of mind. It's sad to see an inferiority complex at this level. This troll account was created for one purpose only. Even Pdf Mods know this, but he has a shield because of his nationality. @waz

The Turkish obsession among many Iranian members is really at the level of sickness. Fake and fictional news, imaginary assumptions, for some reason, the need to constantly compare them with their own country is a really pathetic state of mind. It's sad to see an inferiority complex at this level. This troll account was created for one purpose only. Even Pdf Mods know this, but he has a shield because of his nationality. @waz
Still better than some members who sprout lies and fake propaganda regarding turkish weapons and industry. u know who i am talking about.

Turkey is the worlds best assembler of foreign technology components!!!

Iran missile technology in short.

Iran missile hit own ship.

Iran shoot passenger airplane. Remember back then, shoot and denied after pressure accept it :p: .

Still better than some members who sprout lies and fake propaganda regarding turkish weapons and industry. u know who i am talking about.

shut up stupid troll... :p:

shut up stupid troll... :p:

Erdogan knows how deeply dependent Turkeys military is on foreign technology supply!!!

Back
Top Bottom