What's new

Turkey’s ambassador to Bangladesh recalled after hanging of Islamist leader

Turkey should pave the way cut relation with this illegal Indian backed Awami dalal regime and then kick out BD out of OIC. If India can not be part of OIC despite having high Muslim population then why should this Indian controlled state enjoy such privilege?
Kicking out Bangladesh from OIC , is it against BAL interest or Bangladeshi nation's interest ?
your true color comes out.
To kick BAL out, you even want to hurt Bangladesh as a whole.

Yet the Pakistani government thinks that it's okay to have diplomatic relation with this regime.
Man, Nawaz invites Modi to Pakistan without telling anyone and Modi can visit Pakistan within hours whereas he takes a month's preparation to visit Bangladesh. Modi definitely trusts Nawaz more than Hasina.

Kicking out Bangladesh from OIC , is it against BAl interest or Bangladeshi nation's interest ?
And killing of opposition leaders, hurts Bangladesh too. Banning the biggest Islamic Parties from politics but keeping other religious parties hurts a lot too.

As for hurting Bangladesh, Hasina is doing it absolutely perfectly.

So the Bangladeshi government executes a Bangladeshi citizen after a verdict given by the Bangladeshi judiciary.. So where does Erdogan or Turkey have a say in this ? Looks like somebody is getting way ahead of himself, While his own country is in the brink of a disaster that he and his regime created

Who died and made him the grand Poobah ?

If i was the Bangladeshi govt, I would ask Erdogan to stick his opinion up his ***

I pray that those who support this kind of trial face this kind of tribunal which conveniently prevents vital witnesses from testifying. As I said earlier the so-called champs of human rights are nothing but charlatans.

Bye Bye Turkey :wave:

Listen moron, it's Turkey saying bye bye to the Nazi regime in Dhaka.

If BD has done this then DB is the only country in the world history to eliminate the opposition.

Opposition will always be there but an opposition that can take on a Nazi regime is another thing. The lady who heads the opposition parties in BD is famous for being stupid. Her only virtue is her gentle nature, so gentle that the Nazi regime finds her quite harmless.

Opposition will always be there but an opposition that can take on a Nazi regime is another thing. The lady who heads the opposition parties in BD is famous for being stupid. Her only virtue is her gentle nature, so gentle that the Nazi regime finds her quite harmless.

give me one example where a Nazi regime never met her fate

Turkey recalls ambassador to Bangladesh over execution of Islamist leader convicted of war crimes
Published May 12th, 2016 - 12:30 GMT
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Thursday announced that Turkey had recalled its ambassador to Bangladesh, following the execution of an Islamist party leader earlier this week on conviction of genocide and other war crimes committed during the 1971 war of independence, Reuters reported.

Motiur Rahman Nizami, head of the Jamaat-e-Islami party, was hanged in Bangladesh on Wednesday for genocide, rape, and organizing the massacre of intellectuals during the war.

Human rights groups have said the tribunal procedures that sentenced Nizami were not up to international standards - a charge the Bangladeshi government rejects.

Phil Robertson, deputy director of the Asia division at the Human Rights Watch, told Al Jazeera that the trial was neither free nor fair. “For example, Nizami was allowed to have only four defense witnesses as a man fighting for his life. And the court did not allow defense to challenge the inconsistencies in the testimonies of prosecution witnesses," Robertson said.

The execution comes amid a surge of violence in Bangladesh targeting atheists, academics, foreign aid workers, and religious minorities.

Last month alone, five people, including two university professors, two gay rights activists, and a Hindu, were hacked to death.
http://www.albawaba.com/news/turkey...n-islamist-leader-convicted-war-crimes-839736

http://www.arabnews.com/news/turkey-recalls-envoy-bangladesh-over-jamaat-e-islami-leaders-execution

Kicking out Bangladesh from OIC , is it against BAL interest or Bangladeshi nation's interest ?

How about that Awami league selling the country to Hindu India? Do you not see that as BDian? When are you going to wake up and smell the tea? Time is running out my friend.

Do you not mind seeing this honuman visiting and giving order how BD should or should not be? Are we that of a low quality Muslim who will take order from Mushrik?

What important to you. A Bangladesh that stay as part of ummah or BD that takes order from Indian Maloon?

If there no presense of Islam then I do not see the reason to have country call Bangladesh. It's better abolish from earth map.

How about that Awami league selling the country to Hindu India? Do you not see that as BDian? When are you going to wake up and smell the tea? Time is running out my friend.

Do you not mind seeing this honuman visiting and giving order how BD should or should not be? Are we that of a low quality Muslim who will take order from Mushrik?

What important to you. A Bangladesh that stay as part of ummah or BD that takes order from Indian Maloon?

If there no pretense of Islam then I do not see the reason to have country call Bangladesh. It's better abolish from earth map.
you better abolish yourself lol
Bangladesh is for all people, not for particular race or religion. This is how Bangladesh born

Their people ,their courts their country their game..y the hell turkey getting exited. Ergodan ..biggest scum is preaching lessons to others. He should worry abt his country which is very soon heading towards disaster.
Bd has all the right to prosecute hasina aur khalida.their country their rule.

Back
Top Bottom