What's new

Turkey will produce its own Air Craft Carrier : Erdogan

Lamao not sure if appropriate but Its weird to see ardogan next to the aircrafts big brown dong .. -_-

Well whoever build it... In the end history will no distinguish if it was turks , arabs Asians or whatever... It will only comes down to the "Muslim world"... And that's what is important.

GL brothers

View attachment 311461

"Speaking at the launch ceremony of third Ada-class warship, F-513 TCG Burgazada, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has stressed the significance of the defense industry, saying that Turkey would start producing an aircraft carrier after Turkey's LHD ship, TCG Anadolu.

Erdoğan's remarks were made in his speech at a launching ceremony of the Istanbul Naval Shipyard.

"There isn't any obstacle to produce our own aircraft carrier; Turkey cannot fall into laziness in the defense and military fields, the strategic location of our country doesn't allow this," said the President.

Erdoğan also touched upon the terror issue that Turkey has been struggling against for more than 30 years, said that the last year's efforts are the most significant part of Turkey's fight.

Erdoğan retreated that as many as 7,600 terrorists have been eliminateded since the beginning of the counterterrorism operations that was conducted on July 2015." YeniŞafak

See also: Turkey launches latest corvette

Insh'Allah Turkish brothers!

hmsfinal.png

turkey should build 2 mini lhd. what i mean is mistral but much smaller and like cost is 100 million.

I'd like to see how the LHD (Juan Carlos) works first and what we're going to do with it before investing any further in additional ships. :)

juan carlos is way to big i dont even know why they bought it

LHD first.. it will be a stepping stone to a full fledged Aircraft carrier with nuclear propulsion.. as he stated.. just logical steps..

Is Turkey working on any naval nuclear propulsion yet?

Back
Top Bottom