What's new

Turkey will produce its own Air Craft Carrier : Erdogan

It would be great to see turkey build an aircraft carrier but I don't think soon is quite soon. More like 20 years. Build some bigger ships. You go step by step no!

It would be great to see turkey build an aircraft carrier but I don't think soon is quite soon. More like 20 years. Build some bigger ships. You go step by step no!
Well not really that long, Turkey can grab AC designs available elsewhere or buying an AC intact in order to learn the design and developing a suitable doctrine, like what the Chinese did with their Liaoning.

Turkey should grab Thailand's AC, they're only operated as a oversized and overpriced royal yacht.
DN-SD-03-08801-1-.JPG

Well not really that long, Turkey can grab AC designs available elsewhere or buying an AC intact in order to learn the design and developing a suitable doctrine, like what the Chinese did with their Liaoning.

Turkey should grab Thailand's AC, they're only operated as a oversized and overpriced royal yacht.
DN-SD-03-08801-1-.JPG
But you do not see how much effort and time we spend on Liaoning.

DN-SD-03-08801-1-.JPG
At Thailand's AC :D

DN-SD-03-08801-1-.JPG
Lots of time for negotiation to buy those. And China was lucky Soviet Union broke up. Else forget about it.

Lots of time for negotiation to buy those. And China was lucky Soviet Union broke up. Else forget about it.
Else we would not have an AC?i do not agree,anyway we are getting there,CN,CVN,in the next 10 years.

Last edited:
Else we would not have an AC?i do not agree,anyway we are getting there,CN,CVN,in the next 10 years.

He mean it would have taken you people st least 1-2 decades more to even get anywhere close yo building a full scale one like you are now doing, plus yes he is right. :)

Want to contact u private is possible?

He mean it would have taken you people st least 1-2 decades more to even get anywhere close yo building a full scale one like you are now doing, plus yes he is right. :)
so if it took China 10 years for the test carrier. How long do you think will take Turkey keeping in mind the manufacturing and logistics of China is many times greater than Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom