What's new

Turkey wants to bolster defense ties with Pakistan.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Turkey seeks military production deal with Pakistan

murad_bayar1.jpg

Turkey has announced its intention to enhance defense production cooperation with Pakistan.

Turkish Undersecretary for Defense Murad Bayar has reiterated his country's readiness to enhance cooperation with Pakistan in all fields of military production.

"Within the last decade, Turkey has reduced dependence on foreign countries regarding defense production. Pakistan has done the same," Bayar said at a Wednesday steel-cutting ceremony for a 17,000-ton fleet tanker being built by Turkish company STM Turkey.

"Therefore, it's high time for both countries to mutually enhance cooperation in the defense production sector," he added.

The fleet tanker will be built in a Karachi shipyard by Engineering Works, a state-owned Pakistani defense manufacturing firm, with technical and engineering assistance from the Turkish company.

The ship will provide logistical support to Pakistan's navy through the transfer of liquid and dry cargo. Bayar asserted that both heavyweight countries had the potential to bolster mutual cooperation in the defense production field.

"We are linked by common history, religion and geography," he noted. "Both countries are actively working to promote peace and stability in their respective regions."

Bayar went on to say that the Turkish and Pakistani navies could both benefit from each other's experiences.The two countries, he noted, were already working together on the development of military communications systems for Pakistan's armed forces, the modification of fighter jets, electronic warfare, and the construction of high-speed patrol boats for Pakistan's navy.

Turkey seeks military production deal with Pakistan | Diplomacy | World Bulletin

:pakistan:
Turkey.gif

It is high time these two Brotherly Nations Align their Strategic Interests to support and benefit each other. Both the nations have competencies in Defence Production and that can be a great starting point. Turkey has already helped Pakistan in Public Transportation Sector and the Mid Life Upgrade of F-16's and there are other areas where these two countries can jointly produce Aircrafts, Submarines and Armored Vehicles and Tanks....:cheers:

Our people fought for the Turks in the First WW. We supported Turkey in Agean sea conflicts and in the Balkins.

Turkey helped us out in All wars and served as a reliable springboard for our equipment procurement when we were eating grass and making our 'popcorns'.

We need to have a joint vision in Afghanistan, Turks deal with Dostam, we'll cover the Talibs ..thats how we bring peace to Afghanistan.

There needs to be more joint R&D and student exchanges on the highest level.

There is a lot of Turkish help we can use in economics, resources and industries.

Turkey is home to the largest Thorium reserves in the world....imagine what can we do with it ;)

@Armstrong @Neptune @T-123456

In Imran Khan's book 'Pakistan a personal history'.

He mentions a time of diplomatic crisis, when all ambassadors from friendly state were invited to his hilltop banglow, including Prime minister Mahatir Mhd and the Turkish ambassador.

When the meeting started the Turkish stood up and said 'gents, excuse me because i'm in fever today, i just came to say that we'll support Pakistanis no matter what....now pls excuse me as i have to take some rest'.

:D

Our people fought for the Turks in the First WW. We supported Turkey in Agean sea conflicts and in the Balkins.

Turkey helped us out in All wars and served as a reliable springboard for our equipment procurement when we were eating grass and making our 'popcorns'.

We need to have a joint vision in Afghanistan, Turks deal with Dostam, we'll cover the Talibs ..thats how we bring peace to Afghanistan.

There needs to be more joint R&D and student exchanges on the highest level.

There is a lot of Turkish help we can use in economics, resources and industries.

Turkey is home to the largest Thorium reserves in the world....imagine what can we do with it ;)
I'm sure all of the above is in progres.;)

@Armstrong @Neptune @T-123456

In Imran Khan's book 'Pakistan a personal history'.

He mentions a time of diplomatic crisis, when all ambassadors from friendly state were invited to his hilltop banglow, including Prime minister Mahatir Mhd and the Turkish ambassador.

When the meeting started the Turkish stood up and said 'gents, excuse me because i'm in fever today, i just came to say that we'll support Pakistanis no matter what....now pls excuse me as i have to take some rest'.

:D
Thats how it should be,strong short with content.
The most important thing was that he left without giving someone a chance to reply or ask something.
Ties are stronger now then ever(not just in words).

Last edited:
If only you could solve your internal problems.
A jump from 27th largest economy to top 20 in 5 years for sure(with your minerals only).:smokin:

Oi why do we call Turkey & Pakistan as two 'brotherly nations' ? :what:

When I think of Turkey - a beautiful woman comes to mind ! :kiss3:

And when I think of Pakistan - I, a splendid specimen of masculinity, come to mind ! :D

So wouldn't it be better to say 'a Loving relationship' ? :azn:

' @Neptune @Sinan @T-123456 @Pakistanisage

Whatever Floats your BOAT, my Brother.

BTW, whenever I think of you, a picture of younger Brother comes to mind.

Even though you are more of a Nephew... :cheers:

Turkey seeks military production deal with Pakistan

murad_bayar1.jpg

Turkey has announced its intention to enhance defense production cooperation with Pakistan.
Turkish Undersecretary for Defense Murad Bayar has reiterated his country's readiness to enhance cooperation with Pakistan in all fields of military production.

"Within the last decade, Turkey has reduced dependence on foreign countries regarding defense production. Pakistan has done the same," Bayar said at a Wednesday steel-cutting ceremony for a 17,000-ton fleet tanker being built by Turkish company STM Turkey.

"Therefore, it's high time for both countries to mutually enhance cooperation in the defense production sector," he added.

The fleet tanker will be built in a Karachi shipyard by Engineering Works, a state-owned Pakistani defense manufacturing firm, with technical and engineering assistance from the Turkish company.

The ship will provide logistical support to Pakistan's navy through the transfer of liquid and dry cargo. Bayar asserted that both heavyweight countries had the potential to bolster mutual cooperation in the defense production field.

"We are linked by common history, religion and geography," he noted. "Both countries are actively working to promote peace and stability in their respective regions."

Bayar went on to say that the Turkish and Pakistani navies could both benefit from each other's experiences.The two countries, he noted, were already working together on the development of military communications systems for Pakistan's armed forces, the modification of fighter jets, electronic warfare, and the construction of high-speed patrol boats for Pakistan's navy.

Turkey seeks military production deal with Pakistan | Diplomacy | World Bulletin

:pakistan: View attachment 10966
Pakistan should go for Attack Helicopters from Turkey as well as Joint production of Frigates and Corvettes and Missile boats and also Turkey can upgrade our older F-16

Back
Top Bottom