What's new

Turkey wants to bolster defense ties with Pakistan.

May our brotherly relations grow more in everything may ALLAH bless both nations always :)

It seems like Turkey has won a jackpot with Nawaz sharif coming into power. These two countries have developed strong sense of brotherhood and a business environment. Good for both of them. The lahore's waste management which was started by turkey will be spread out all across pakistan specially in punjab as well as the metro buses

My heart is warming when I hear anything about good relations among nations of old lands... It's amazing to see states, which were born against to imperialism, together. Jinnah and Ataturk were two rays from sun of the same idea... Is it possible to think their followers on different paths?

My heart is warming when I hear anything about good relations among nations of old lands... It's amazing to see states, which were born against to imperialism, together. Jinnah and Ataturk were two rays from sun of the same idea... Is it possible to think their followers on different paths?

Issued in Pakistan.

styan-9.JPG

Well it would be great if Pakistan and Turkey worked on a joint Frigate or Destroyer as far as Navy is concerned.

We all know what a GREAT navy Turkey commanded and have to some extent regained its past glory

590311-TurkeyandPakistanILLUSTRATIONJAMALKHURSHID-1376506493-684-640x480.jpg

a) Joint Frigate or Destroyer Project
b) Joint Production of Helicopter Deal
c) Joint Production of SAM
d) Nuclear cooperation for civilian Safety for Nuclear plants etc

Endless Potential

Well it would be great if Pakistan and Turkey worked on a joint Frigate or Destroyer as far as Navy is concerned.

We all know what a GREAT navy Turkey commanded and have to some extent regained its past glory

590311-TurkeyandPakistanILLUSTRATIONJAMALKHURSHID-1376506493-684-640x480.jpg
TF-2000 AAW frigates on the way,and you know evrything we get, you get eventually.

Pakistan and Turkey are linked together. Two COUNTRIES, One NATION!!
They must go on and start working together as both are two military powers of MUSLIM WORLD. Pakistan and Turkey can jointly produce Combat Aircrafts as wells as they can help in Naval department. It will be wonderful if Turkey helps us in Corvettes and Destroyers and Missile Boats as well while Pakistan can provide JF-17 Thunder to Turkey as well!
:cheers:

Turkey has been a time tested friend of Pakistan, PN & PAF have old relations with their Turkish counterparts as both use to sent equipment for repair, maintenance and personals for training, it was turkey who helped Pakistan to maintain western standards in military during worst sanctions time.

Peace At home - Peace At world - Ataturk :)

Pakistan can benefit from fast growing Turkish defense Industry as they will not hesitate to TOT in many systems and Cirit guided rockets & UMTAS are very potent and important systems for Pakistan because both can be used in urban and conventional warfare very effectively.

Back
Top Bottom