What's new

Turkey to provide support to Kyrgyz Armed Forces

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Turkey to provide support to Kyrgyz Armed Forces

Turkey Defense Minister Veci Gönül and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan held a meeting with his Kyrgyz counterpart Abibilla Kubayberdiev. The meeting was on Wednesday and they discussed the cooperation between the Turkish and Kyrgyz armed forces. Gönül proposed an increase in the technical and financial support to the Kyrgyz Armed Forces.

For years, Turkish military has assisted the Kyrgyz Armed Forces with technical and military assistance with an estimated worth of $9 million.

According to Erdoğan the Central Asia basin can easily shape the future of the world as long as the countries of the region act in solidarity. After a visit to the Kyrgyzstan-Turkey Manas University, Erdoğan stated that this University is the general indicator of the cooperation of the two countries and the amount of investments that Turkey made in Kyrgyzstan.

Turkey’s Defense Minister Vecdi Gönül, who accompanied Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan during his visit to Kyrgyzstan, met with his Kyrgyz counterpart Abibilla Kudayberdiev on Wednesday. Gönül said during the meeting that Turkey would increase its financial and technical support to the Kyrgyz Armed Forces.

Turkey to provide support to Kyrgyz Armed Forces | Turkey Defence

Uzbekistan, Kazakhistan, Turkestan, East Turkestan, Tajikistan.

Tajiks are not Turkic people, they are indo - aryan People and their Language are not an agglutinative Altaiic Language. The Culture and Language are influenced by Turkic People, for example their traditional Clothing, in their Language are some turkish Loanwords and they are mixed with Turkic People according to my Knowledge.

BTW: Great News ! I hope to see more Millitary agreements with other Turkic States !

Tajiks are not Turkic people, they are indo - aryan People and their Language are not an agglutinative Altaiic Language. The Culture and Language are influenced by Turkic People, for example their traditional Clothing, in their Language are some turkish Loanwords and they are mixed with Turkic People according to my Knowledge.

BTW: Great News ! I hope to see more Millitary agreements with other Turkic States !

Thanks for informations Skywalker, i didn't know these.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom