What's new

Turkey To Join Pakistan, China, Russia Superpower

Pakistan and India both need to stop living in a fairy tail about becoming a super power.

Pakistan government can't even fulfill its basic responsibilities. These corrupt government wants to take loan and spend money to build orange/blue/gray /white lanes and fake projects.
15253499_1353359528020980_3770871550372330096_n.jpg

India needs to do the same for its people.

Last edited:
lol, Pakistan a super power?

The writer of the article could have used a bit more subtle wording, US is a super power, China and Russia are categorized as great powers , rest including Pakistan and Turkey are regional powers.

The writer of the article could have used a bit more subtle wording, US is a super power, China and Russia are categorized as great powers , rest including Pakistan and Turkey are regional powers.

What is a regional power ?????????

If Iran and Turkey joins SCO
GG US, You've completely screwed all your chance in Middle East and West Asia. These are the big guns of West Asia.

Turkey, NATO's second biggest standing army, and Europe has succeeded in screwing us over. They've overestimated their power and vastly underestimated ours.

Turkey, a member of NATO, was granted dialogue partner status in the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) at the group's 2012 summit in Beijing.[4] Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has stated that he has discussed the possibility of abandoning Turkey's European Union membership candidacy in return for full membership in the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.[74] This was reinfored again, after a series of tension between Turkey and the European Union in 21 November 2016. [75] Two days after that, in 23 November 2016, Turkey is granted chairman of the energy club of SCO for the 2017 period. It's the first non full member country to be the chairman of a club in the organisation.

Имеет ли это значение в конце концов? Россия всегда имела довольно близкие отношения с курдами, и США также. Таким образом, как ты можешь доверять России?

I really don't agree, as they're doing it only for leverage, and it was a temporary alliance of sorts to get some sort of a revenge for the shoot-down ( It was obvious that it was going to happen, so begs the question why do it? and when you see the gain from it, it is funny. (massive gains towards self sufficiency in producing food and other stuffs..))... most of the Russian population, that is even the most educated are clueless on 'who' actually are these people that Russia (and the West) is supporting, the moment they begin to grasp that these are armed separatists who are in fact terrorists (like DAESH) committing acts of terror within Turkey is the same moment major questions begin occurring within Russia. On the temporary part, don't you find it strange that Russian Turkish military and politicians are whizzing to meetings here and there much much more than Turkey is doing with its 'allies'? And just recently the in the MGK, Turkey painted a clear target on every single PYD kurdish point, saying that it will clear the North of Syria of all of these?

On trusting Russia, well, Russia has always been an enemy.. do you trust that? It doesn't pretend to be what it isn't and that has always been stable. I think that is more trust-able than say those who wore fake masks of being Turkey's allies for the last 50+ years from Germany, UK to the US... do you think these are trust-able in any way or form for anything considering that you know for fact that they have openly accepted that they have been aiding your terrorists since they came to be? I don't. Countries generally either vibrate at the same direction or they don't, and currently Turkey's goals are more in sync with those of Russia than anything else..

Ты живёшь с Стамбуле, ты знаешь больше, чем я. Мне на самом деле не интересен Дагестан, зато я уверенно поддерживаю всех Татар и другие Тюркские народы в мире. Я тоже хочу чтоб Россия и Турция стали хорошими друзьями. И, как я говорил, у нас достаточно близкая культура, и у нас больше симпатии друг к другу, чем ненависти.

There are a lot of Turkics, there also.

Китайцы не друзья нам и мы никогда не будем друзьями. Ты просто должен увидеть какое враньё эти коммунистические ублюдки изрыгают про Турцию и других Тюрков всем мире! я удивлён, что ты не в курсе этого..Их обращение с Уйгурами и другими народностями просто отвратительно.

No need to be so pessimistic, like it or not Asia is on the rise, and there is no going around that without China. Besides there will be more chances of influence if both countries were in some sort of organization together than them yelling over the planet at each other...

А Эрдогана волнует только Анти-Тюрки.. Как Китай, арабы и Курды

I agree, which will probably be his downfall in the end, after all there is a limit to how much people can take being 4th class citizens in their own damn country where they are a majority.

If Iran and Turkey joins SCO

Why should we join any organization with backward Turk hating natiosn such as Iran and China in it? I don't get it.

don't you find it strange that Russian Turkish military and politicians are whizzing to meetings here and there much much more than Turkey is doing with its 'allies'? And just recently the in the MGK

Yes, I do and did. I have no problems with Russia, we have our differences, i think we can work on it in the future, in the meantime we are still building back the level of trust/friendship we had before the crisis began.

On trusting Russia, well, Russia has always been an enemy.

I wouldn't call them enemies, I just don't get how everything would be fine if we left NATO and joined in with Russia.

those who wore fake masks of being Turkey's allies for the last 50+ years from Germany, UK to the US...

NATO is better for us than SCO. SCO are anti-Turks. this will never change if we join it or not. Until we have a better alternative, I say we remain in NATO.

and currently Turkey's goals are more in sync with those of Russia than anything else..

Russia's love in with all things SHIA and what have you, i have to disagree. I am not sectarian, don't give a toss about what goes on between Saudis and Iran, not our gfight. but the Shias are not our friends either, and if this upsets the ummah lovers, don't care. I see what I see.

There are a lot of Turkics, there also.

True, so I do care in a way. but, we're focusing on Anatolian issues at the moment.

Besides there will be more chances of influence if both countries were in some sort of organization together than them yelling over the planet at each other...

I really don't like China. I don't like their people(they hate Turks, so don't even bother calling me racist). They support basically all our enemies. Why should we ignore all this?

Good luck! Usually blocs have very limited life time and are often very slow moving in decision making. Look at EU and EU parliament. A highly heterogeneous bloc like one you are hyping will be fun to watch. Anyways, good luck!

I agree, which will probably be his downfall in the end, after all there is a limit to how much people can take being 4th class citizens in their own damn country where they are a majority.

Sounds like assad's Syria!

Another great article by Polina Tikhonova. Looking forward to the next one! "America to join Turkey-Pakistan-China-Russian superpower pentangle"
AHH DESPERATE SHORTAGE OF BURNOL:flame:

So Su35s in Pakistan and F 35s in India ??
YES AND THAT'S THE MAIN REASON

If this gets through then there are massive benefits for Pakistan, a stronger relation with Turkey a fellow Muslim nation with a comparable military and unbelievable trade benefits. This could be the ground-work towards developing a counter to NATO, Putin should stop focusing on Eastern European Post-Soviet Bloc states and move his focus to Central, Southern and Western Asia. The Russians and Muslims form natural allies.
RUSSIA WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY IF TURKEY JOINS ITS BLOC CAUZ TURKEY IS THE MAIN MEMBER OF NATO PLUS THE ONLY BONE OF CONTENTION BETWEEN TURKEY AND RUSSIA IS NATO AND CURRENTLY THEY WAY NATO TREATED TURKEY WHEN THEY NEEDED THEIR BACK WILL MAKE EASY FOR TURKEY TO MAKE DISSENSION AND LEAVING NATO AND JOINING SCO WILL BENEFIT TURKEY ALOT

Why should we join any organization with backward Turk hating natiosn such as Iran and China in it? I don't get it.

Yes, I do and did. I have no problems with Russia, we have our differences, i think we can work on it in the future, in the meantime we are still building back the level of trust/friendship we had before the crisis began.

I wouldn't call them enemies, I just don't get how everything would be fine if we left NATO and joined in with Russia.

NATO is better for us than SCO. SCO are anti-Turks. this will never change if we join it or not. Until we have a better alternative, I say we remain in NATO.

Russia's love in with all things SHIA and what have you, i have to disagree. I am not sectarian, don't give a toss about what goes on between Saudis and Iran, not our gfight. but the Shias are not our friends either, and if this upsets the ummah lovers, don't care. I see what I see.

True, so I do care in a way. but, we're focusing on Anatolian issues at the moment.

I really don't like China. I don't like their people(they hate Turks, so don't even bother calling me racist). They support basically all our enemies. Why should we ignore all this?
OTTOMAN YOU ARE IN FAVOR
OF EU BUT YOUR ARE FORGETTING THAT THESE EU ARE THOSE WHO TRIED COPED IN YOUR COUNTRY DID YOU FORGET HOW THEY LEAVE YOU ALL ALONE WHEN THIGS WER HOT AFTER THAT JET SHOOT OUT
REMEMBER BRO EU WILL NOT ALLOW ANY MUSLIM NATION TO BECOME THEIR MEMBER THEY WILL KEEP YOU IN WAITING LIST AND KEEP DEMANDING FOR DO MORE TO JOIN THEM

Good luck! Usually blocs have very limited life time and are often very slow moving in decision making. Look at EU and EU parliament. A highly heterogeneous bloc like one you are hyping will be fun to watch. Anyways, good luck!
YA THAT'S WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO SIT IN LEAP OF US

Sounds like assad's Syria!

The difference being that if Turkey does go kaboom into civil war, Erdogan won't be controlling the 'army' against civilians..., this is partially due to the structure of how army operates, partially due to Turkish logic, and partially do to the fact that everyone in Turkey serves in the military.... Turks wont be running to neighboring countries, and will be very ruthless against all : political islamists, AKP'ists, politicians, the kurdish ethnicity, US or EU affilates, terrorists, terrorist supporters and anything Erdogan including his family, his dog, cat, goldfish or whatever.... I'm sure he knows this well, and that is the reason why he's doing what the public wants... :-)

OTTOMAN YOU ARE IN FAVOR
OF EU BUT YOUR ARE FORGETTING THAT THESE EU ARE THOSE WHO TRIED COPED IN YOUR COUNTRY DID YOU FORGET HOW THEY LEAVE YOU ALL ALONE WHEN THIGS WER HOT AFTER THAT JET SHOOT OUT
REMEMBER BRO EU WILL NOT ALLOW ANY MUSLIM NATION TO BECOME THEIR MEMBER THEY WILL KEEP YOU IN WAITING LIST AND KEEP DEMANDING FOR DO MORE TO JOIN THEM

I don't care for EU/NATO bro, I am saying, we have no other alternatives . SCO members are anti-Turkey, and we should have no part of it. EU will not be around forever, Brexit is just a start, soon I see many other members follow in their footstep.
I trust Americans more than Chinese or Iran.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom