What's new

Turkey to Israel: Flotilla Not Our 'Concern'

Methinks flotilla ended 9:0 for Israel.

By the way, when Turkey plans to send Flotilla to Syria? Over 100 people were slaughtered there only in last two days.

syria is a country that actually can produce something compared to gaza!

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

But i wouldn't be worried about it, the only Turks that having and will have lunch in Tel Aviv are the Turkish construction workers, who by the way had demonstration against AKP in front of the Turkish embassy shortly after Mavi Marma incident waving Israeli and Turkish flags, vocalizing that they want to stay and continue to work in Israel and against worsening relationship between two countries due to their country foregoing affair policy, OWNED! :D

like your jewish people never complain about theyr government!

The only one who is barking is Erdogan ! he is tailored to lead Turks :D

go make some research on akp, look at the problems when they came to power and look now!

look at netanyahu when he came to power look now!

what is the difference?

Of course you israelis are used to consider killing civillians is an accomplishment.
Those who atack soldiers with clubs and knives are not civilians. Unfortunatelly they did not watch Indiana Jones movie.

I wouldnt be surprised if Isralei commandoes slaughtered another ship full of civillians who were trying to bring basic needs to the biggest prison in the world.
U mean expired medicines to terrorist entity. There is no any lack of humanitarian goods in Gaza.

1: Egypt isn't controlled by an israeli friendly dictator.
Who is now there? A democrator? :woot:

2: Turkey is marching steadfastly in the international community with great achievements.
Thats why u are in Denmark, LOL.

3: Israel is internally becoming more and more problematic because of a corrupt government whose sole policy is repression. 4: USA can't support Israel forever, hell it is losing its regional powers in every part of the world. Can you see the changes in the wind?
I see Israeli economy blooming, trade rising, terror defeated, summer is comming, girls wear miniskirts :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh i am terribly sorry that i was born in Denmark. And all you answers are bullshit btw. Just yesterday there was a huge demonstration where Israelis demanded a state for the Palestinians. You are completely delusional, just because there were some expired (if there was) medicine you generalize it all. It is like saying all the apples in the basket are rotten because one apple in hundred is rotten. Such a stupid statement. And of course there is humanitarian need in Palestine. 70% of the population is below poverty line in Gaza according to CIA world factobook https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/gz.html
You dont even allow construction materials into Gaza even though you have bombarded thousands of houses to the ground. quote cia world factbook and CARE (Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere) study "regular exports from Gaza are not permitted." "The study found that 17.5% of children aged 6–59 months suffered from chronic malnutrition. 53% of women of reproductive age and 44% of children were found to be anemic."

And you still say they don't need humanitarian need? You are worse than Hitler Germany.

Oh i am terribly sorry that i was born in Denmark.
Why dont u return to ur motherland if its so wonderful as u describe?

Just yesterday there was a huge demonstration where Israelis demanded a state for the Palestinians.
Its called a democracy. This concept is hard to udnerstand for AKP supporter.

You are completely delusional, just because there were some expired (if there was) medicine you generalize it all. It is like saying all the apples in the basket are rotten because one apple in hundred is rotten. Such a stupid statement. And of course there is humanitarian need in Palestine. 70% of the population is below poverty line in Gaza according to CIA world factobook https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/gz.html
You dont even allow construction materials into Gaza even though you have bombarded thousands of houses to the ground. quote cia world factbook and CARE (Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere) study "regular exports from Gaza are not permitted." "The study found that 17.5% of children aged 6–59 months suffered from chronic malnutrition. 53% of women of reproductive age and 44% of children were found to be anemic."

And you still say they don't need humanitarian need? You are worse than Hitler Germany.

Infant mortality rate:

Azerbaijan - 51.08
Iran - 42.26
Indonesia - 27.95
Egypt - 25.20
Turkey - 23.94
Gaza Strip - 17.12

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2091rank.html

Turkish children need humanitarian aid more than Gazan. :(

Infant mortality rate:

Azerbaijan - 51.08
Iran - 42.26
Indonesia - 27.95
Egypt - 25.20
Turkey - 23.94
Gaza Strip - 17.12

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2091rank.html

Really weak argument. What has the infant mortality rate to do with the humanitarian need? If people suffers from anemic and chronic malnutrition it clearly shows that those people really need humanitarian aid.

And an infant isnt a child, it isnt because the infants in Turkey is starving. So weak argument which isn't even in context. It's like saying, "but your shoes are blue" when someone explains you that there are thousands of civilian people who dies because lack of humanitarian aid.

Infant mortality rate:

Azerbaijan - 51.08
Iran - 42.26
Indonesia - 27.95
Egypt - 25.20
Turkey - 23.94
Gaza Strip - 17.12

It is evident that your education fails. Based on a single statistical variable you try to deduce that Gaza economically thrives. Once again you have proved your delusional mindset. Are you completely deaf or blind or do you have some kind of brain disorder? I just wrote above that 70% of the population is below poverty line. You dont allow construction materials into Gaza. 17.5% of children aged 6–59 months suffered from chronic malnutrition. Even a psychologically disturbed facist would be able to realise that you treat palestinians worse than animals. If you have value for human life and any ethics you would understand what i meant. But it seems you have lost the most basic human values, and therefore it is impossible to bring you back to humanity.

if everything was as easy as that, i want to go to turkey but i cant just leave everything here! and there is more jews living in the USA than israel, why arent they returning back then? wasnt the point of israel to get all the jews under one nation?

akp ain't a democratical party? look at your party that netanyahu rules first then talk! likud :coffee:

i woudnt be surprised if some of this idiots now got real weapons on the ship, if thats the case we will see many dead guys again and even larger crocodile tears. erdogan will spit bbig tones again and the rest of the world will laugh at him once again.

Pleas dont embarass yourself with that bullshit. Just cause you massacred millions of Jews doesnt eman you can support state terrorism today. Stop hypocrisy, stop double standard and stop being a pain the . Germany's stance is pathetic on this issue. If those who survived KZ camps saw how Israel do the exact same to Palestinians they would understand what a gruesome mistake the state of Israel is.

Really weak argument. What has the infant mortality rate to do with the humanitarian need? If people suffers from anemic and chronic malnutrition it clearly shows that those people really need humanitarian aid.
Infants are most prone to suffer because of lack of foods and midicines. Thats why infant mortality is best way to dsermine the humanitarian situation.

Here the more facts:

---------------------------- 1967 ----------------- 2005
population ------------------ 390 K --------------- 1,400 K
life expectancy ------------ 45 years ------------ 72 years
infant mortality (per 1000) --- 170 ------------------- 21
no. of uni and colleges -------- 0 -------------------- 7

(1967 is year when Israel captured Gaza and 2005 when left)

if everything was as easy as that, i want to go to turkey but i cant just leave everything here! and there is more jews living in the USA than israel, why arent they returning back then? wasnt the point of israel to get all the jews under one nation?
Percent of Jews in Israel is growing each year.

akp ain't a democratical party? look at your party that netanyahu rules first then talk! likud :coffee:
Netanyahu does not arrest journalists, does not arrest officers, does not censor internet, does not bribe elections with potatos and coal. :lol:

Netanyahu does not arrest journalists, does not arrest officers, does not censor internet, does not bribe elections with potatos and coal. :lol:

why did the government arrest vanunu then, oh yeah because he told the world things they where not supposed to know! that is why journalists gets arrested!

officers who are corupt and dont want to have erdogan as PM! have you ever heard about the coupe d'tat? 1980 Turkish coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read this and see what those idiots did to turkey, then talk!

censor internet because terrorists and idiots use it to communicate, if hamas did the same you wold also do the same!

potatos and coal? yeah ok i have to admit, when they go out to talk about the election and stuff they kind of annoy me, i have never once heard what they are going to do, only mhp chp and bdp is evil we are god and the same from the other side! fu*k it let it go. talk about what you want to do not be childish!

Percent of Jews in Israel is growing each year.

percentage of muslims and turks grow every year to, that doesnt mean every turk is coming back!

and you havent answered the question: wasnt the point of israel to get all the jews under one nation?

Back
Top Bottom