What's new

Turkey To Israel: Cross Our Airspace To Bomb Iran & We Will Respond Like An Earthquak

SUPERB WORK TURKEY

MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN PAKISTAN THATS WHAT REAL ANSWER TO ENEMY NOT LIKE US !!

WE HAVE NUCLEAR MISSILES MORE ADVANCE TECH IN MISSLES AND NUCLEAR WARHEADS AS COMPARE TO IRAN AND TURKEY (NON OF N-C) BUT WE HAVE NO SELF RESPECT "STAMP OF MONEY LOVERS". LOOK AT TURKEY ATLEAST IRAN AND TURKEY HAVE SELF RESPECT! LOVE THIS ACTION AGAINST ENEMY!!

Don't forget Syria. They may be weak and over-confident, but you gotta admit, they got balls.

:smokin:

90 Nuclear bombs has been stored in Incirlik Airbase in Adana-Turkey. While 50 of them are belong to USA Air forces, 40 of them has been hosted for Turkish Air Forces... Those are all B-61 Nuclear bombs... but I do not know How type a control we have over them. I mean I do not know whether We have rights to use them against enemies without asking the permissions of 3th countries...

9480ea2fa18a92f20405fbc225af2071.jpg

94a8e04fa15eccd5a474040aee6d2049.jpg

those all are either nato or us property... i dont think turks would have the required codes to use them... amerikans would not trust that much.. but anything is possible...........feel free to disagree:cheers:

those all are either nato or us property... i dont think turks would have the required codes to use them... amerikans would not trust that much.. but anything is possible...........feel free to disagree:cheers:

NATO nuclear sharing

As of 2009, Turkey is one of five NATO member states which are part of the nuclear sharing policy of the alliance, together with Belgium, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands. A total of 90 B61 nuclear bombs are hosted at the Incirlik Air Base, 40 of which are allocated for use by the Turkish Air Force.

I hope it helps

i know turkey is a nato member... what i was trying to say that even if turkey wants to use them ..it would have to get the permission from other member states...i.e. it is not a property of turkey.. so imo turkey cant use them even if it wants to(..esp against israel...) unlike pakistan.
anyways thanks for the post cheers

i know turkey is a nato member... what i was trying to say that even if turkey wants to use them ..it would have to get the permission from other member states...i.e. it is not a property of turkey.. so imo turkey cant use them even if it wants to(..esp against israel...) unlike pakistan.
anyways thanks for the post cheers

I agree with you 100%:tup:

But what if Turks faced aggression from any state:tdown: ..... Turkey is not very Far:pakistan:

i dont know a thing about nuclear weapons... but firing them cant be like flipping a switch... it must involve some authorization check or, something like that...
anyways if you can provide some info .that would be great.:cheers:

NATO nuclear sharing

As of 2009, Turkey is one of five NATO member states which are part of the nuclear sharing policy of the alliance, together with Belgium, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands. A total of 90 B61 nuclear bombs are hosted at the Incirlik Air Base, 40 of which are allocated for use by the Turkish Air Force.

I hope it helps
Incorrect...

http://www.basicint.org/gtz/gtz11.pdf
Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Turkey and Belgium host US B-61 ‘gravity’ bombs that, in the event of war or hostilities, could be delivered by aircraft and pilots from the host nation (with the exception of Turkey, which simply hosts a US base deploying B-61s). These host states could op-out of the arrangement without the loss of security or political influence within NATO. US nuclear weapons have been withdrawn from other allies, such as South Korea, Japan, Greece and the United Kingdom, while maintaining strong and close alliances.
I used to go TDY (temporay duty) to Incirlik often. Turkey does not have 'at will' use of US nuclear weapons.

i dont know a thing about nuclear weapons... but firing them cant be like flipping a switch... it must involve some authorization check or, something like that...
anyways if you can provide some info .that would be great.:cheers:
Actually...For a gravity type bomb, it really is just as simple of 'flipping a switch'. Or to 'pickle' the bomb. What you inquired is about authorization authenticity, meaning 'Is the order to fly and arm these nuclear bombs from an authentic source?' By the time the pilot approaches his target, not yet weapons release, the authority for weapons release is pretty much secured.

Maybe if you asked a Saudi or an Egyptian, they'll say the same about us.

My father told me about his Jordanian friend who loved Pakistan. He said that the revival of the Islamic world will come from Pakistan, and he looked to Pakistan as Islam's balancing power against the West. When we tested the atomic bomb n 1998, he actually greeted my dad with a hug. However, my dad met him in UAE in 2003, and his opinion had changed. He now saw Pakistan as an Islamic country that supports the West. He asked my dad why a nuclear power like Pakistan can't end the disproportionate violations in Palestine.

Now, I don't support his ideas for one second. Pakistan has to first look to its own problems before it can go out and challenge the West on behalf of the Islamic World. Look at Turkey, they did the same. They built a strong democracy in their country, and a strong industrial and military base, despite being left out of the European Union. Now, when they speak, the world listens, and when they condemn Israeli actions, even the American and European leadership can not come back at them with similar accusations.

My point being, before we point our fingers at Egypt, Saudi Arabia etc., we should look at ourselves. Why doesn't Pakistani leadership have the courage to say these things in international media? Why is the Pakistani leadership so incompetent when it comes to speaking even about the Kashmir issue? Whose fault is it that these people came to power?

Quality post, bro. My hat is off to you. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom