What's new

Turkey to fast-track draft bill approving troop deployment in Qatar: Officials

Are you sure they were not defeated by a Chinese dynasty, Japan and Hungary? :lol:

I always imagine you writing in a Saudi cheerleader uniform in front of a computer.
Sources talk BS walk.. any sources?.. as everyone knows the Mongols have never been defeated in a war (not talking about battles)..till Ain Jalut..
And keep your imagination to the thread without getting personal..
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Last edited:
I seriously don't understand why people emphasis so much on history. I mean every single topic among Muslims often ends up with some polemical historical events. Why can't we discuss about the present and possibly the future outcome ?

In all Arab countries, even KSA, civil law (secular) and Sharia coexists. Do you know what Sharia law is? It covers 1000's of different things and only a tiny percentage of it has to do with punishments which is what 99% of all people think of when they hear the word sharia. In secular states such as Lebanon and Syria, yes they are secular states as Christian Arabs do not live under Sharia and use the secular law as do many Muslims btw, the secular laws are not any different to those in Turkey or elsewhere.
Countries having secular laws mixed with sharia doesnt make them secular by any means.

BTW without knowing it 100% I am quite sure that many of the secular laws in Turkey derive from sharia or principles of it. After all Turkey was ruled by Sharia law for centuries. Removing all traces of it and indirect influences, I think is not possible. Also I imagine that many Muslim Turks follow Sharia law in
You gotta prove it when you claim something.

Also I imagine that many Muslim Turks follow Sharia law in their personal lives when it comes to divorce, economy etc.
What people do in their private life isnt the states concern as long as its doesnt interfere with the laws such as poligamy or child marriage for exsample, if you still do you will get jailed no matter what sharia tells.
If someone decides to divorce his wife by religious means then fine but it doesnt have any legal ground, the same goes for religious marriages, its still void and has no legal ground as long as the couple doesnt marry legally.

dreams
and realities

Last edited:
So you are telling me that Egypt got its land back because Egypt lost and Israel who wouldn't negotiate before the war decided to give it back because the won make sense since sinai is the area of Israel who needs that and the Israel's built cities and settlement to give to the Egyptians right actually make sense.
i have many times took part in the debate about the 73 war and it never changes if anyone want to know more they can search for older topics
about the situation right now i am glad we have a chance to finally take the battle to the cowardly enemy who have supported terror which was responsible for so many lives lost in Egypt and the region this this is our chance

I just cant stand people who talk history but have no clue what they are talking about but go on as if they know, never having read a book in their lives.

This saif or whatver hes called with 80 accounts thinks by copy pasting material constantly he can make people believe what he says or try to make the arabs or whatever more important. Talking about the climate of arabia and stuff at times hahah.

Because they were drunk all time. They drank Turkish rakı and ate shish kebap and watching belly dance. But the Christian europeanians were frightened god and they didn't drink any alcohol.
Thanks to their religion europa was able to organize endustrial revolution.
For me more interesting if the Egyptians had won the 73 war ,why they couldn't have return all Sinai peninsula? Why did UN make order?
Dude how old are you? That's not how you measure who wins in wars you measure by the success in activing objectives guess what Egypt's objectives were and Israel's were. Let me give you a hint one of them built a defensive line , cities and settlements things worth billions and billions of dollars.
Go read a book.

I got my knowledge on the 1973 war when 3 arab countries attacked israel and got smashed (according to this and many places)

Let me know if these brits have bias. According to this, if US didnt intevene politically for a peace process Egypt would not get their land back. Israel already has golan heights.

I got my knowledge on the 1973 war when 3 arab countries attacked israel and got smashed (according to this and many places)

Let me know if these brits have bias. According to this, if US didnt intevene politically for a peace process Egypt would not get their land back. Israel already has golan heights.

Lol It's true though. It would have ended up being annexed like the Golan heights from Syria.

Back
Top Bottom