What's new

Turkey Targets Social Media Over Arms Scandal Leaks

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Turkish authorities have warned that all websites publishing alleged records related to Syrian-bound trucks belonging to the Turkish intelligence agency that were stopped by a prosecutor last year will be banned, presaging a possible new ban on Twitter and Facebook.

Turkey moves to ban Twitter, Facebook again - RIGHTS

Turkish authorities are moving fast to scrub the Internet of leaked official documents implying that a Syria-bound arms convoy intercepted by police last year was being coordinated by Turkish intelligence.

Turkey Targets Social Media Over Arms Scandal Leaks

AKP supporting terrorists, and the social media is driving akp crazy for revealing the truth??

Turkish authorities have warned that all websites publishing alleged records related to Syrian-bound trucks belonging to the Turkish intelligence agency that were stopped by a prosecutor last year will be banned, presaging a possible new ban on Twitter and Facebook.

Turkey moves to ban Twitter, Facebook again - RIGHTS

AKP supporting terrorists, and the social media is driving akp crazy for revealing the truth??
there is no such thing

note that the article mentions the "charity" called ihih... this is the same organization that carried out the "gaza flotilla" of 2010... and what is in gaza... hamas... and hamas is only the palestine branch of ikhwaan ul "muslimeen", and the turkish akp party is more or less the turkish branch of ikhwaan... and the ikhwaan has been a major enemy of syria.

connect the dots.

We were arming Turkmens in the north, have you seen any Turkish made weapon or ammunition in the hands of ISIS ?
what does that supposed to mean? it was mostly sent to F$A and their Alqaeda affiliates and I$I$ buys them from F$A, and it doesnt have to be Turkish weapons, for example Qatarael buys weapons from Croatia and sends them to terrorists in Syria through Turkey...

what does that supposed to mean? it was mostly sent to F$A and their Alqaeda affiliates and I$I$ buys them from F$A, and it doesnt have to be Turkish weapons, for example Qatarael buys weapons from Croatia and sends them to terrorists in Syria through Turkey...
Russia sends weapons to Syria, they end up in the ISIS hands. Russia supporting ISIS....
America sends weapons to Harekat Hazm, it ends up in the ISIS hands US supports ISIS.
Chinese weapons ends up in the hands of ISIS. China supports ISIS...

Also, you have zero evidence that the arms send to Syrian Turkmens ended up in the ISIS hands. Those weapons send to Turkmens so they can protect them from ISIS and Regime forces.

Al-Qaeda in Syria targets Turkmen minority - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
ISIS enters Turkmen city Tal Afar in northern Iraq - Daily Sabah
Al-Qaeda attacks Turkmen-populated areas of Syria - CİHAN
Four Turkmen commanders killed in ISIL suicide attack near Turkey border - MIDEAST

Last edited by a moderator:
Russia sends weapons to Syria, they end up in the ISIS hands. Russia supporting ISIS....
America sends weapons to Harekat Hazm, it ends up in the ISIS hands US supports ISIS.
$AA is leaving their bases to the hands of I$I$, $AA is suppoting I$I$.

A$$ad is givin I$I$ fighter jets.

260460_5_.jpg

Also, you have zero evidence that the arms send to Syrian Turkmens ended up in the ISIS. Those weapons send to Turkmens so they can protect them from ISIS and Regime forces.

Al-Qaeda in Syria targets Turkmen minority - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
ISIS enters Turkmen city Tal Afar in northern Iraq - Daily Sabah
Al-Qaeda attacks Turkmen-populated areas of Syria - CİHAN
Four Turkmen commanders killed in ISIL suicide attack near Turkey border - MIDEAST
you're logic is flawed, it is know to the whole world that F$A are selling their own weapons to I$I$ terrorists so why supply them? that is the main point... idiots, idiots everywhere...

and that jet is broken, basically just junk...

you're logic is flawed, it is know to the whole world that F$A are selling their own weapons to I$I$ terrorists so why supply them? that is the main point... idiots, idiots everywhere...

and that jet is broken, basically just junk...
Mate, instead your logic of FSA selling weapons to ISIS is flawed.. FSA and ISIS are currently warring against each other. It would make no sense that FSA would sell their weapons to ISIS.

About the jet, xenon made a good point. Most of their equipment came through captured SAA hardware.

Mate, instead your logic of FSA selling weapons to ISIS is flawed.. FSA and ISIS are currently warring against each other. It would make no sense that FSA would sell their weapons to ISIS.

About the jet, xenon made a good point. Most of their equipment came through captured SAA hardware.
there is a difference between buy and sale and taking over depots and etc...

so your logic that Syria is with I$I$ is what? they have beheaded soldiers and taking over bases... you said it yourself they take over hardware and etc...

F$A and I$I$ inter fighting is not ideological they both the same, but it is about control and land... alright forget F$A and I$I$, what about F$A and Alqaeda, most of the battles F$A fought were fought by Jubhat Alnusra

You can watch how gulenist traitors worked against akp goverment. they used people and leaked very important secrets.

Syrion pussy, everybody in Turkey are beware of that article you are copy pasta again and again. old news dude...:-)

Back
Top Bottom