What's new

Turkey slams Greece over closing minority schools

Are we living in the same world?Turkey economic power?Turkey' economy is not in a good shape.

Turkiye is economic powerhouse in the region ( bigger than Greece+Egypt+Israel combined )

Turkiye has 13th biggest GDP PPP in the world
and nobody attack Greek,Egyptian,Israeli Economies ...even the US-the EU gives billions of dollars to Greece,Egypt,Israel

on the other hand Turkish Economy is one of the fastest growing economy in the world
but since 2013 Turkiye and Turkish Economy under attack by the west led by the US .... still Turkiye had bigger economy than Greece+Egypt+Israel combined

1 USD has risen to 7,2 TL from 1,8 TL ,,,,, if not today Turkiye would have minimum $1,5 trillion of GDP Nominal ( would be the 13th biggest GDP nominal after S.Korea and Russia )

Turkiye fight the US,Israel,France,Greece,Russia,Egypt,S.Arabia,The Uae and their terrorist organizations FETO , PKK/YPG in Iraq,Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean ....

and I am saying again over 2600 Turkish projects to reduce annual imports by $130 billion
that means 10 years x $130 billion = $1,3 trillion ... what a great money
and Turkiye develops over 700 military projects
also Turkiye set up military bases/points in N.Cyprus , Albania,Azerbaijan,Iraq,Syria,Qatar,Somalia,Libya,Niger and many more in near future

so Turkiye will have enough military and economic power in the next 15 years to match with every country in the region including Russia

Last edited:
If Greece continues to violate the treaty, Turkey should annex Greek Islands, Cyprus and Western Thrace in a go. That will cut the Greeks down a notch.

Turkiye is economic powerhouse in the region ( bigger than Greece+Egypt+Israel combined )

Turkiye has 13th biggest GDP PPP in the world
and nobody attack Greek,Egyptian,Israeli Economies ...even the US-the EU gives billions of dollars to Greece,Egypt,Israel

on the other hand Turkish Economy is one of the fastest growing economy in the world
but since 2013 Turkiye and Turkish Economy under attack by the west led by the US .... still Turkiye had bigger economy than Greece+Egypt+Israel combined

1 USD has risen to 7,2 TL from 1,8 TL ,,,,, if not today Turkiye would have minimum $1,5 trillion of GDP Nominal ( would be the 13th biggest GDP nominal after S.Korea and Russia )

Turkiye fight the US,Israel,France,Greece,Russia,Egypt,S.Arabia,The Uae and their terrorist organizations FETO , PKK/YPG in Iraq,Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean ....

and I am saying again over 2600 Turkish projects to reduce annual imports by $130 billion
and Turkiye develops over 700 military projects
also Turkiye set up military bases/points in N.Cyprus , Albania,Azerbaijan,Iraq,Syria,Qatar,Somalia,Libya,Niger and many more in near future

so Turkiye will have enough military and economic power in the next 15 years to match with every country in the region including Russia
Your country needs your advice to fix the problem, typing these wouldn't help.

Your country needs your advice to fix the problem, typing these wouldn't help.

I just show you president ERDOGAN's policy for military and economy which could help since 2003

for economy

in 2003 9x Turkiye = 1 Germany
in 2019 5x Turkiye = 1 Germany

even since 2013 Turkiye and Turkish Economy under attack by the west led by the US ....1 USD has risen to 7,2 TL from 1,8 TL

if not , that would be as 2019 2,5x Turkiye = 1 Germany

wait for 2030 to see over 2600 Turkish projects to reduce annual imports by $130 billion

for military

Turkish military projects have risen to over 700 from 50 between 2003 and 2020
wait for 2030 to see Turkiye's global defense industry

Last edited:
I wouldn't care if Turkey wouldn't disturb its European benefactors.

European benefactors? who are they? Turkey should give seas to Greece and France, must leave Libya and should be obeyed? So Turkey musnt disturb ''European benefactors''?? If someone else comes to replace Erdogan, he will continue to this policies. You must consider your country's interests more than France's.

Your Islamophobia is showing.
Hatred of turks is not islamophobia. They Think I’m anti Islam because I’m the only one here who does not kiss turkish a$$ and calls it like it is. I never was against Iranians, Pakistanis etc.
Like the Japanese drew up in yours, communist?
Did I hit a sore point with that reference? I figured it might be genetic memory by now as having a wooden stake being driven up their glory hole was a national experience that only the turks had happen to them and was a pretty funny reminder of what will happen to turks again if they overextend themselves

Hatred of turks is not islamophobia. They Think I’m anti Islam because I’m the only one here who does not kiss turkish a$$ and calls it like it is. I never was against Iranians, Pakistanis etc.

You have big hatred to the Turks
because of only the Turks kicked your chinese a$$ , not Iranians, Pakistanis etc.
over 6.000 km great wall of China to stop the great warrior Turks

because of only the Turks kicked your chinese a$$ , not Iranians, Pakistanis etc.
Then what’s this crying about uyghurs if turkey kicked China’s ***?

Then what’s this crying about uyghurs if turkey kicked China’s ***?

you 1,3 billion cowardly chinese can attack only 13 million unarmed Uyghurs .... Turks,Mongols,Japanese always kicked your chinese a$$ in history

Ottomans were not only a Turkish empire, but the Khilafat of all Muslims.

Good on Greece. If they don’t like it, send them home

These are ethnic Turks. Turkey and like minded Muslim nation should free them by annexation ...

Greece is bankrupt anyways...

how many of your master ashina clan willingly fought under the banner of Tang to get a residency in China, a son of the khan even wiling to scarificed himself after when he hearing the news of emperor Taizong passed away.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom