What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

No need to justify to terrorist sympathisers.

Let Russia exterminate both Turkmen terrorists and ISIS terrorists.

Russia has now bombed the rebel and terrorist strongholds and the supply lines of oil and weapons have been cut. The terrorists are now only surviving with the resources they currently have. Turkey knows their pipe dream is about to end and their desperation is showing.

In 2-3 weeks, this war will be over and a victory for Assad.

Lol ok , let's come back to this thread in 3 weeks and look at the "victory" , deal?

Don't worry, 1.4 billion Chinese are starting to realise that Turkey is the enemy.

The most China can take away from this incident is that Turkey was fully exposed in front of every Chinese eye as the supporter of the Uyghur Turkistan Islamic Party fighters, who smuggled using Turkey passports form China via countries like Thailand. When comes to Uyghur terrorist issue, all Chinese are backing the government, and no country can stand in the way.

LOL you're the one that hoped China is not full of anti-Turkish people.
I hoped what? Nonono, you got me wrong i hoped China is not full of retards like you otherwise i dont give a shit about what you guys think. :D

I said 1.4 billion Chinese are starting to become anti-Turkish due to Uighur terrorism support by Turkey.
Listen chap, your premature rants sound like a barking dog... a retarded barking dog...

I hoped what? Nonono, you got me wrong i hoped China is not full of retards like you otherwise i dont give a shit about what you guys think. :D

he probably doesn't even live in China , most of these western bashing morons also live in the west.

:lol: Russia and Chinese members in a nutshell:

NiKVgT7.gif

Turkey sneak attacked a Russian bomber taking out Turkmen and ran away to hide behind NATO's skirt.

Russia said next attack on Russian jets will get a retaliation. Turkey hasn't touched mother Russia since.

Can't do any more sneak attacks, so Turkey can only helplessly watch Russia exterminate the Turkmens and guarantee victory for Assad.

Turkey should stop supporting Uighur terrorists that kills Chinese.

Why would Turkey touch anyone without provokation? If your mother violates the border, she will be manhandled in front of the whole World once again. And the best part is she won't be able to do a sht other than detaining random Turkish students and businessman in Russia as a "revenge". lol how pathetic is that? Is Russia really that uncapable and pathetic that it can't even properly react to an "unprovoked sneak attack" from another nation?

he probably doesn't even live in China , most of these western bashing morons also live in the west.
Not gonna assume all Chinese are like that, its a big country after all but there are enough of his sort in PDF and they are doing a very bad job in representing their nation
Who do they think they are impressing with their cheap rhetoric? Only impressing thing is the amount of stupidity in their posts.

:lol: Russia and Chinese members in a nutshell:

NiKVgT7.gif

Looks like Turks and ISIS :lol:

Why would Turkey touch anyone without provokation? If your mother violates the border, she will be manhandled in front of the whole World once again. And the best part is she won't be able to do a sht other than detaining random Turkish students and businessman in Russia as a "revenge". lol how pathetic is that? Is Russia really that uncapable and pathetic that it can't even properly react to an "unprovoked sneak attack" from another nation?

Exterminating an entire race of Turkmen is sufficient punishment for the death of 1 Russian. Ensuring victory for Assad is the cherry on top.

Why are you falling for false information being spread on this forum by few members? Russia is not bombing ISIS much. Russia is bombing anti Asad forces! Mainly Sunni groups who are against dictatorial Asad, who was a minority in his country opressing the majority.
It is a breath of fresh air to see at least one Pakistani bro who uses some common sense and sees the realities within Syria for exactly what they are.

Not gonna assume all Chinese are like that, its a big country after all but there are enough of his sort in PDF and they are doing a very bad job in representing their nation
Who do they think they are impressing with their cheap rhetoric? Only impressing thing is the amount of stupidity in their posts.

there are good Chinese posters but these ones just spam the topics with their stupidity

Turkey, being a superpower, must do something to protect your people.
Why aren't you?
We do, by shooting down bombers crossing our border, even if its from a suped duper power aka big bear Russia.

there are good Chinese posters but these ones just spam the topics with their stupidity
Yes there are but too less, their voice goes down among the 50 cent army.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom