What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

He is not a hero for me,he is an idiot but,when it concerns my country or countrymen,things change and there is no need for heros.
We are Turks,you dont come to our region and act like you own the place,if you try,we will show you your place,it doesnt matter who you are,get it?

Nope, I don't get it.

Russia has come to your place and are killing your people.

Turkey is not doing anything to show Russia its place. When is Turkey going to protect its people?

If we go to war with russians you will be but hurted, we only shooted plane and you actling like bitch. If we go in war with russia you would go crazy.

Americans have put finger in you *** and you asking for more like now. I get tired with making you funny.

o.c....

What?

Stop the Turkmen running like rats as Russian bombs are squashing the remaining Turkmen like bugs. Russia has been annihilating the Turkmen areas for days now.

Why do you think Turkey sneak attacked a Russian bomber? Because Turkey didn't like Russia killing its Turkmen and thought it could deter Russian from further bombing.
You know what Russia did? Russia increased its bombing of Turkmen.

Turkmen are the main weapons smugglers to ISIS. That's why Russia has been killing those Turkmen terrorists and bombing the trucks. Russia is cutting the supply lines and barbarically butchering the Turkmen terrorists that are the middlemen.

Your Air Force is too cowardly to do ANYTHING to Russian bombers doing its job on the Turkmen since the S-400 was deployed and Moskva missile cruiser was deployed and Russia said another attack will see a swift retaliation.

Turkey hasn't lifted a finger at Russia.

LOL what an absolute noob you are. Your artillery will be wiped out by Russian cruise missiles if Turkey ever managed to get some courage to attack Russia. Russian strategic bombers won't need the base in Syria to destroy Ankara.

Tourism is all about safety. It's not even the number of tourists, it's the spending of the tourists. Once you lose the big spending tourists, Turkish economy will suffer big time. Turkish tourism already declined this year. Turkey's reputation has been damaged greatly in the eyes of the international community due to its role in supporting ISIS. Turkey is not only disliked but unsafe due to ISIS attacks in Paris. Turkey is now linked to ISIS.

The Turkmen that are alive are running like rats scared of Russian bombs as Russia is clearing that area. Just give a couple more weeks, there won't be any Turkmen left and Syrian army will take control of the area :coffee:

is that so? somehow Turkmens still manage to gain more land :crazy:

Turkmen regain control of most of Kizildag peak | Middle East | Worldbulletin News

Turkmen are smugglers to ISIS? LOL you should tell them that since they actively fight against ISIS.

you said S-400 can wipe out Turkish Air Force , I said no they can't since the S-400 is within the range of Turkish artillery , then you call me a noob and say Russian cruise missiles will wipe them out

how brain dead are you?

I said come back in a year and we'll see how Turkish tourism industry is doing

Lol yes couple weeks , the government forces can barely gain any land throughout whole Syria even with Russian air support.

is that so? somehow Turkmens still manage to gain more land :crazy:

Turkmen regain control of most of Kizildag peak | Middle East | Worldbulletin News

Turkmen are smugglers to ISIS? LOL you should tell them that since they actively fight against ISIS.

you said S-400 can wipe out Turkish Air Force , I said no they can't since the S-400 is within the range of Turkish artillery , then you call me a noob and say Russian cruise missiles will wipe them out

how brain dead are you?

I said come back in a year and we'll see how Turkish tourism industry is doing

Lol yes couple weeks , the government forces can barely gain any land throughout whole Syria even with Russian air support.

The number of Turkmen are shrinking with each passing day and here you are saying gaining more land LOL. Delusional. Your emotions are blinding you mate.

You really are brain dead if you think attacking a Russian military base will mean Russia won't do anything. Ankara will get showered with missiles from air, ship and submarines.

Turkish military is an ant compared to the Russian military. Turkish artillery to defeat Russia LOL. You Turks are not a very bright bunch are ya. No wonder Turkey has lost nearly every single war with Russia over the centuries.

Syrian army has been retaking land from rebels and ISIS ever since Russian bombing started.

2-3 weeks, that's all I give the Turkmen before they become an extinct. I mean, Turkey has abandoned your people. They've got no chance.

We told you don't mess with mother Russia.

Last edited:
Don't worry about China mate. Chinese are not the ones getting bombed. You should worry about your Turkmen getting bombed and your military being utterly helpless to stop it.
Im not and will never be your mate,on this forum,im the enemy of China and i support all of your enemies.
When im your enemy,99% of Turks are your enemy,maybe you get it this time???
We dont recognize you as a country,take a look at my avatar and see what you are.
See,what you chinese trolls dont get is that you dont count on the world stage,just a fact.
Take a look at you ''friends'',Russia(sanctioned by the west,almost broke),Iran(sanctioned and also almost broke),Pakistan(although our ally but not doing well),no serious country is your ally and the dream of money buying everything is a pipedream,dream on.
Your peak is over,from now on your economy is going downwards(look at your stock exchange).
Your super duper weapon systems are just mediocar,and only for countries that cant buy the real stuff(western)
Turkiye buying your FD-2000 was never going to happen,we already were working with Boeing(together with Havelsan Turkiye) since 2005 on an indigenous system,now that its almost ready,we decided to cancel the deal(strange huh?).
Here on this forum,you can get away with anything,only on this forum,you can insult us or accuse us or whatever,but it doesnt mean that you are or will ever be respected by others then your ''allies''(Iranis,Pakistanis).
So,troll,just troll away here,but never try it somewhere else(you wouldnt dare,you need to have balls for that).

Im not and will never be your mate,on this forum,im the enemy of China and i support all of your enemies.
When im your enemy,99% of Turks are your enemy,maybe you get it this time???
We dont recognize you as a country,take a look at my avatar and see what you are.
See,what you chinese trolls dont get is that you dont count on the world stage,just a fact.
Take a look at you ''friends'',Russia(sanctioned by the west,almost broke),Iran(sanctioned and also almost broke),Pakistan(although our ally but not doing well),no serious country is your ally and the dream of money buying everything is a pipedream,dream on.
Your peak is over,from now on your economy is going downwards(look at your stock exchange).
Your super duper weapon systems are just mediocar,and only for countries that cant buy the real stuff(western)
Turkiye buying your FD-2000 was never going to happen,we already were working with Boeing(together with Havelsan Turkiye) since 2005 on an indigenous system,now that its almost ready,we decided to cancel the deal(strange huh?).
Here on this forum,you can get away with anything,only on this forum,you can insult us or accuse us or whatever,but it doesnt mean that you are or will ever be respected by others then your ''allies''(Iranis,Pakistanis).
So,troll,just troll away here,but never try it somewhere else(you wouldnt dare,you need to have balls for that).

Getting emotional aren't we? Was it something I said? :lol:

Turkey is being exposed as a gutless country up against mother Russia.

Getting all emotional against me won't save your Turkmen. Go cry to your dictator and tell him to grow a pair and shoot down the Russian jets bombing the Turkmen.

Come on mate.

Last edited:
Getting emotional aren't we? Was it something I said? :lol:

Turkey is being exposed as a gutless country up against mother Russia.

Getting all emotional against me won't save your Turkmen. Go cry to your dictator and tell him to grow a pair and shoot down the Russian jets bombing the Turkmen.

Come on mate.
Again,im not your mate and im the last person on this forum to get emotional,im a realist and a rational person,so forget emotions.
Look at what you are doing,dont be so soft,man up and keep your attitude,dont come with dumb excuses like "go cry to your dictator''.i dont like chickens,looks like you have just become one.
''Crying about Turkmen'' is just something you can use for a couple of days,then what?
Better not qoute me anymore,you are not a worthy enemy,always the same blah blah.

If these Uyghur Turkistan Islamic Party thugs haven't been neutralized by the Russian, I guess China will soon join Russian to finish the job. All the Turks can do is crying to your Sugar Daddy, USA this, USA that.

https://cdn.********.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2015/Nov/27/********-dot-com-8b7_1448675212-B6bGARgCYAA-_DT_1448675345.png.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd39e4a42d2d136b7&ec_rate=230

https://cdn.********.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2015/Nov/27/********-dot-com-d97_1448670254-CPvbsjUUcAA2z5D_1448674711.jpg.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd39e4a42d2d136b7&ec_rate=230
https://cdn.********.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2015/Nov/27/********-dot-com-23c_1448676683-4675763_1448676738.png.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd39e4a42d2d136b7&ec_rate=230
https://cdn.********.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2015/Nov/27/********-dot-com-06c_1448676780-4728122_orig_1448676835.png.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd39e4a42d2d136b7&ec_rate=230

Again,im not your mate and im the last person on this forum to get emotional,im a realist and a rational person,so forget emotions.
Look at what you are doing,dont be so soft,man up and keep your attitude,dont come with dumb excuses like "go cry to your dictator''.i dont like chickens,looks like you have just become one.
''Crying about Turkmen'' is just something you can use for a couple of days,then what?
Better not qoute me anymore,you are not a worthy enemy,always the same blah blah.

Mate, Russia is ending Turkey's pipe dreams in Syria. Don't get mad at me.

What is Turkey going to do now?

Russia is bombing your weapons and oil trucks crossing the border AND killing off the Turkmen.

What's the strategy of Turkey now? How are you going to stop Russia and protect your people?

If these Uyghur Turkistan Islamic Party thugs haven't been neutralized by the Russian, I guess China will soon join Russian to finish the job. All the Turks can do is crying to your Sugar Daddy, USA this, USA that.

********-dot-com-8b7_1448675212-B6bGARgCYAA-_DT_1448675345.png.resized.jpg

********-dot-com-d97_1448670254-CPvbsjUUcAA2z5D_1448674711.jpg.resized.jpg

********-dot-com-23c_1448676683-4675763_1448676738.png.resized.jpg

********-dot-com-06c_1448676780-4728122_orig_1448676835.png.resized.jpg

China should ban all business with Turkey and list major Turkish companies as sponsoring terrorism.

Any foreign company that does business with those banned Turkish companies will also be banned from the massive Chinese market. Watch those foreign companies cut ties with Turkey to preserve the access to the vast Chinese market.

Squeeze them economically.

At the same time, supply weapons to Kurds and Syrian army.

Russia will continue to exterminate those Turkmen terrorists and cut off supplies lines of weapons and oil trade. Syrian army will take control of those areas after Russia has cleaned up the area.

Mate, Russia is ending Turkey's pipe dreams in Syria. Don't get mad at me.

What is Turkey going to do now?

Russia is bombing your weapons and oil trucks crossing the border AND killing off the Turkmen.

What's the strategy of Turkey now? How are you going to stop Russia and protect your people?
the turk can go to their gay bahcesi thread and complain about it

Lol , how would Russian base in Syria wipe out Turkish Air Force?

even if let's say in your wild imagination they take down 10 Turkish fighters , Turkey can easily bomb the entire base out of existence with simple T-155 Firtina

Lol Russian tourists don't run the Turkish economy , Russians make up 3 mil out of 40+ million visitors in Turkey
Russian tourism companies that profited from getting cheap deals for their people are the ones that will be suffering
Turkey will barely feel the impact.

Russian "economic sanctions" are a joke , they list of sanctions includes f*cking tomatoes.

at the end of the day Russian exports a lot more to Turkey than Turkey does to Russia , so your saying of Turkish economy suffering does not make sense when you look at the numbers

Turkey has a $20 bil deal for Nuclear Plants with Russia , now that contract will go to someone else
Turkey wanted to build a gas pipeline to Turkey , to further export it's gas to Europe, that dream also died
now Turkey is focusing on TANAP and TAP and is working with Azerbaijan to even speed up the project.

at the end of the day Turkey took down a Russian plane and Russia has been the one with all talk

oh and Russian economy is already suffering with European sanctions.

I must warn you here .. EVERY SINGLE CHINESE member here except the title holders are brain dead idiots !

Don't indulge with them.

Only idiots are calling every of other people idiots.
I can't help but indulge myself by thinking for peabrain like you. Will U.S. still be existing when the population of black and amegos becomes majority?

Yesterday Erdogan again asked to meet Putin at Paris and said he felt sad about the incident.
今日热门视频汇总2015.11.29_新浪新闻视频_新浪网

Man up Erdogan,dont back flip like your sugar daddy O8

ISIS is american and saudi creation.Russia is doing this world a great favor by cleaning that mess.Come on man we all hate daesh so support russia.

Why are you falling for false information being spread on this forum by few members? Russia is not bombing ISIS much. Russia is bombing anti Asad forces! Mainly Sunni groups who are against dictatorial Asad, who was a minority in his country opressing the majority.

I can't help but indulge myself by thinking for peabrain like you. Will U.S. still be existing when the population of black and amegos becomes majority?

Yesterday Erdogan again asked to meet Putin at Paris and said he felt sad about the incident.

Erdogan is the only side trying to reach out as turkey is the guilty party

Real men resolve issues face to face, Putin becoming pussy like abandoned girlfriend... Erdoğan will never apologize, probably he will warn Putin over Turkmen issue if Putin shouldn't keep running to face Erdoğan.

Pussy_Riot_Putin_Pussy_2.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom