What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Russia should detonate a few 100 of their old cold war era 25 to 30 Megaton warheads over each and every Turkish city and wipe out at least 200 million Turkic men,women and children.

@Irfan Baloch I know you have your hands full, but what's up with Indians and their fetish with killing women and children?

Yah because they sure escalated Ukraine war....after losing so many people there....much more than this plane getting shot down. Whatever happened to taking Kiev? All just talk?

When Russia doesn't nuke Turkey, you're going to look very silly and stupid. Just like when you lot were claiming China was going to invade and defeat Vietnam very soon after the anti-Chinese riots there.

All big talk.....rest of the world yawns and rolls its eyes at you.
In which thread that i say Russia will nuke Turkey?

So he's subhuman because he's brown? Classy, I'm sure the owners of this forum are brown "Subhumans" too, and will appreciate your ridiculous opinion
I am talking about that specific member.

if we are supporting terror then we deserve it
Let's say there are terrorists just south of the Egyptian border, outside Egyptian territory. You are not supporting them or attacking them. What then? Is it justified for a bomber to ignore all warnings and enter Egyptian territory or will you take it down?

LATEST: Jet warned before being targeted, nationality of downed plane is yet unclear - Turkish military official http://on.rt.com/6xe7

URGENT: Turkish PM orders foreign ministry to consult with NATO,UN on latest developments on Syrian border- CNN Türk http://on.rt.com/6xe7

MORE: 2 pilots parachuting out of downed jet (VIDEO) (pic by @HaberturkTV) http://on.rt.com/6xe7

CUkFNnpWUAAKfHj.png

Hope the pilots are safe.

As per BBC reports standard procedure to shot down intruding Jet is three time warning to the intruding Jet if pilot did't respond or change the flight path as per NATO standards it OK to shot down intruding jet. Lets see Turkey follows these steps.

With the Growing regional threat to turkey.I believe Turkey should officially declare a nuclear program for weapons.Time to acquire nukes as soon as possible
But i believe that Turkey already have nuclear umbrella from NATO and nearly 40 nuclear weapons stored in Turkey managed by Turkey and NATO.

This isn't a good news for the whole world, I know Turkey was frustrated with Russian actions but It ain't just seems right. God help us all....
Russians will prepare for greater countermeasure. War is imminent. Now Iran China Russia will do everything to pound Turkey Saudi and Qatar. These are stupidity of turks who thinks US can save at all times.

But i believe that Turkey already have nuclear umbrella from NATO and nearly 40 nuclear weapons stored in Turkey managed by Turkey and NATO.

Nuclear umbrella doesn't matter.They will back off as was the case with Ukraine.

Time to develop independent nuclear program.

I can't believe that a regional power like Turkey don't have nukes

Meanwhile in russian media: "Military analyst Korotchenko on Rus TV: the US is to blame because it supplied the rebels with the weapons capable of shooting down our jet."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also, let's put this info in the post.
The Turkish foreign ministry also summoned the Russian ambassador last week to warn him that there would be "serious consequences" if the Russian air force did not immediately stop bombing "civilian Turkmen villages" in Latakia province.
Turkey 'downs Russian warplane on Syria border' - BBC News

Back
Top Bottom