What's new

Featured Turkey sends medical aid to India to help ease COVID-19

don't talk shit
i simply stated fact , you got butthurt .
we are spending our precious resources on muslims while they got their own lands of pakistan and bangladesh .
You are either uneducated or willingly bigot like millions in India who at one side tell others that look we gave a muslim (Who gave you missile technology) presidency while at the other hand look down upon them. So if a missile man is of no use, my earlier comment stands. Maybe muslims need to write books on cow dung and urine and how this is heaven sent stuff for Indians to bathe and drink.
Do u r rss bjp mindset??

Its not that jinnah didn't trust Gandhi. Its just our destiny wasn't with India. Jinnah was correct. Look at the mess India is now
He is another Godse nuthugger who is oblivious of history.

Do u r rss bjp mindset??

Its not that jinnah didn't trust Gandhi. Its just our destiny wasn't with India. Jinnah was correct. Look at the mess India is now
My thoughts- Actually, Jinnah (while wrong with many of his thoughts / decisions / actions) was correct about Gandhi (not trusting him,). You are saying he is wrong there too?

Request any knowledgeable members to throw more light on this topic.

don't talk shit
i simply stated fact , you got butthurt .
we are spending our precious resources on muslims while they got their own lands of pakistan and bangladesh .
Muslims ruled India for a 1000 years and we let you have India...we only took small pieces...now the 200 million plus Muslims in India need a homeland inside India.

My thoughts- Actually, Jinnah (while wrong with many of his thoughts / decisions / actions) was correct about Gandhi (not trusting him,). You are saying he is wrong there too?

Request any knowledgeable members to throw more light on this topic.
I don't think you read what i wrote properly. I cannot say for sure whether jinnah trusted Gandhi or not. What I know is jinnah was correct re Pakistan.
I have been reading up some of the weird stuff Ghandi used to do. Racism. Sleeping with young girls etc. I am sure you know a lot more and that's why you don't like him

Last edited:
Muslims ruled India for a 1000 years and we let you have India...we only took small pieces...now the 200 million plus Muslims in India need a homeland inside India.
Assuming you are under 40, your wish will come true in your lifetime. Hindus will become minority in their own country in your lifetime.

Please read your own message again and you will know why Indians cheer for Israelis (displaying of impotent anger by indians).

I don't think you read what inwrote properly. I cannot say for sure whether jinnah trusted Gandhi or not. What I know is jinnah was correct re Pakistan.
I have been reading up some of the weird stuff Ghandi used to do. Racism. Sleeping with young girls etc. I am sure you know a lot more and that's why you don't like him
Jinnah and Gandhi ji were on same page regarding Subcontinent, it was Wallahbhai patel and Nehru who made Jinnah take this decision of a separate country. Godse hated the fact that a hindu (Gandhi ji) stood for the Pakistan's right.

Jinnah and Gandhi ji were on same page regarding Subcontinent, it was Wallahbhai patel and Nehru who made Jinnah take this decision of a separate country. Godse hated the fact that a hindu (Gandhi ji) stood for the Pakistan's right.
That part of history is more complicated than what you wrote.

Few years back, someone in PDF gave a great info on that part of history. Great guy has since left this forum.

Curious: you are addressing as Gandhi "ji"? If Gandhi is a muslim politician from Pakistan, you would called him.a traitor and probably someone would have killed him lot earlier.

Assuming you are under 40, your wish will come true in your lifetime. Hindus will become minority in their own country in your lifetime.

Please read your own message again and you will know why Indians cheer for Israelis (displaying of impotent anger by indians).
It doesn't matter if you cheer for Israel...whennit matter and you couldn't breathe it was Pakistan and Saudi that gave you oxygen. If I remember correctly Indian Hindus cheered foe Hitler too. No difference between the nazis or Germany and nazis of Israel

That part of history is more complicated than what you wrote.

Few years back, someone in PDF gave a great info on that part of history. Great guy has since left this forum.

Curious: you are addressing as Gandhi "ji"? If Gandhi is a muslim politician from Pakistan, you would called him.a traitor and probably someone would have killed him lot earlier.
If you are trying to rile me up, you are doing a poor job of that.
Coming back to that part of history, i fully know what i am saying.

Our first law minister was no other than a dalit Hindu, hand chosen by Jinnah himself. Our most respected, most honest chief Justice of Pakistan is also a hindu (Rana Bhagwan Das). Your sarcastic comments are not going to change anything here.

Our first law minister was no other than a dalit Hindu, hand chosen by Jinnah himself. Our most respected, most honest chief Justice of Pakistan is also a hindu (Rana Bhagwan Das). Your sarcastic comments are not going to change anything here.
I am not trolling, riling you or doing anything like that. Apologies if my messages indicate similar.

PS: I am trying to distract my mind and hence more active on pdf today.

I am not trolling, riling you or doing anything like that. Apologies if my messages indicate similar.

PS: I am trying to distract my mind and hence more active on pdf today.
I hope you are okay.

It is up to you to believe whatever you want (same for myself).

However, just think how good pak is to it's minorities.

PS: there is a pak Punjabi author (still living) who (after lot of research) said that there is no evidence of Islam being good to minorities in it's entire history.

Please note that I am not trolling. I am just stating what that author wrote.

ha haha ....nai , dhobi , darji, julaha , bhisti, bhangi, dhunia, kassai, dafali, mirasi, kunjara, qabarkhod , teli,tamoli, madari, ruled india .....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom