What's new

Turkey Scrambles Jets Again in Response to Russian Plane

I'm scared. Russia (A.k.a Soviet Junk) Will destroy us.
Anyway, Do you know that, Turkish Navy strongest navy in the black sea?

Soviet junk can be scary.
They just randomly fall out of the sky might land on you or something.

Ooo. Russian guy's fantezies.. But what do you think about russian women in Turkey? Are they going to be okay?
They have perfect job (For the russian Women..)
Their jobs very tasteful. (For the russian Women, Again.)
Perhaps you'd like to send your mother to Turkey, There's room for all Russian women...
Mate come down, no need to drop the niveau.

Look at this Baby. Turkey can not even dream to have something like that.

Supersonic strategic Bomber
Tu-22M Tupolev. The counterpart of american B1
Backfire%2BTupolev%2BTu-22M%2BTu-160%2BBlackjack%2Bsupersonic%25252C%2Bvariable-sweep%2Bwing%2Bheavy%2Bstrategic%2Bbomber%2BRussian%2BAir%2BForce%2B%2525282%252529.jpg

I just have so Good nursery rhyme for you, -My name is Tolga, I have my own Olga..- (1 hour, 20 TL)
Anyway İts my last comment on this thread. Now I have to go a hotel...

Yeah compare yourself to a developing country like Turkey since you can't compete with your real counterpart US :D

Haha let me guess, Tyrannus is trolling here ?
Please just dont respond to that NewAge NWO Fucktard.
He is insane:crazy_pilot:

I think your just jealous of that Blackjack.
:)

Let the man speak!
Even dilusional people have a right to speak there mind.

What is exactly developing in Turkey? You dont create anything new.

Look what Soviets have created

Top 10 Russian Inventions that helped change the world | Life in Russia

Turks what do you do beside buying technology from the west? :lol:

Look here, new Russian strategic stealth bomber.

PAK DA will be the most advanced strategic supersonic bomber of the world. Mach 2 cruising speed with a range of 15.000 km 8-)

I don't even know why I'm responding you despite knowing its like talking to a wall but, developing is not equal to like inventing bullet again , we're getting self sufficient in military, there are several hard obstacles, after they're passed we will be almost completely self sufficient in may be one or two decades.

You can cry and badmouth about it as much as you want, every sane person knows what does it means and how important it is.

More importantly, can you f.ck off already ? what do you want from this section ? everybody ignored you, I didn't but I guess its time to.

...huh

I've learned a new thing

I believe I've read something about IL 18 having a military variant somewhere sometime... I had no idea it was a recon plane and it was still in service.

RF4Es are starting to look like marvels of engineering :D
This isn't a jet, but Il18 was(maybe still is) the fastest prop airliner in the world.
I mean faster than an ATR-72, but not faster than a 737 :)

Let's just call it soviet junk
Il-20M_Coot.jpg

Ooo. Russian guy's fantezies.. But what do you think about russian women in Turkey? Are they going to be okay?
They have perfect job (For the russian Women..)
Their jobs very tasteful. (For the russian Women, Again.)
Perhaps you'd like to send your mother to Turkey, There's room for all Russian women...

Dude behave yourself.. lets have some decency and not insult eachothers women.

Back
Top Bottom