What's new

Turkey says it will retaliate if US halts F-35 Fighter Jet sales

June 21 is a long way off. Let's see what Trump does. I hope Turkey does get the JSF. It would be a good platform for striking inside Syria.

[/QUOTE]Says the guy from one of Trump's 'shithole' countries.[/QUOTE]

Ur forefathers came here to change their $hitt-y LUCK. Anyway, seems u r much fond of trump's $hit-hol-E

Sooner or later we are gonna get them either way, there is too much at the stake for program partners despite the amount of US financing of the JSF program. So all these Egyptians, Greeks, Armenians and Arabs trolling here, I will post the photos of first operational Turkish Air Force F-35A rolling out of Lockheed production line and as well as the moment it touches to its new home base in Turkey, 7th ABW, then below I will mention each one of your nicknames then take your laughs and answers.

EDIT 1: US announced the scheduled delivery date for the first F35A produced for Turkish Air Force. 21st of June, 2018.

FIRST TURKISH AIR FORCE F-35A with TURAF markings takes the skies. Deal with it. Shared by US Officials.

267BD09B-40E1-4D0C-BE34-161E7047C38F.jpeg

FYNA dear friends whom think NATO membership is something you could just think of it like UN.
@Ceylal

FIRST TURKISH AIR FORCE F-35A with TURAF markings takes the skies. Deal with it. Shared by US Officials.

View attachment 473385

FYNA dear friends whom think NATO membership is something you could just think of it like UN.
@Ceylal
There is another thread on the action of the congress to stop the sale...But is good deal for Turkey if they already have some delivered...congrats..!

2023, seems like out of hangar date, not flight. Expectation was already in this direction. (you know, political gains, centennial promises etc.)

Detail design process has come to a certain stage. At least, engine diameters, dry weight limitations are could be certain. I do not think we will see the indigenous engine until the 2030s. The process will proceed with a equivalent(with diameters and weights) engine.

- closing NATO Air/Radarbases.
- attacking YPG with no mercy.
- cutting the land connection between KRG and YPG territories.
- cooperate more with Russia.

There are many ways to hurt US interests in Syria.

If they threat us we threat them back, childish but they understand only this type of games.
The US can dish it out, but he can't take it...fact!
and the next time when you shoot down a russian jet, Russis will oil fry the little boy without any NATO defense cover

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom