What's new

Turkey says it will retaliate if US halts F-35 Fighter Jet sales

There are many of these hindu-pak type people here who tend to believe that shitbilly is their god! Nobody can fight them is their opinion. :rofl:

This is my observation........
U know, u r completely $hithole dude

US will simply start a color revolution...
"Color revolution" in Turkey now days is such a bad dream for US, they just can't afford it! U forgot last botched western coup in Ankara against Erdogan!? I bet I don't!

In case you haven't noticed, you don't count, and neither do your anxieties here.

I thought so.
Well I do. And you are wasting my time with your shitposting. So if you could just tone it down a notch, that would be great. Thanks.

Says the guy from one of Trump's 'shithole' countries.

U know, u r completely $hithole dude

"Color revolution" in Turkey now days is such a bad dream for US, they just can't afford it! U forgot last botched western coup in Ankara against Erdogan!? I bet I don't!

Sooner or later we are gonna get them either way, there is too much at the stake for program partners despite the amount of US financing of the JSF program. So all these Egyptians, Greeks, Armenians and Arabs trolling here, I will post the photos of first operational Turkish Air Force F-35A rolling out of Lockheed production line and as well as the moment it touches to its new home base in Turkey, 7th ABW, then below I will mention each one of your nicknames then take your laughs and answers.

EDIT 1: US announced the scheduled delivery date for the first F35A produced for Turkish Air Force. 21st of June, 2018.

Last edited:
Turkey will still get its F-35s, even if a few American politicians try to throw a hissy fit over it. I'm sure whatever agreement was signed ensures that the US can't just willy-nilly back out and screw Turkey out of the promised access to a system it made contributions to(and continues to contribute to).

It sounds like some lobbyists got the ears of these congressmen, maybe with the added benefit of a hefty cash donation and probably promise of a voter rally in their favor, and decided to rock the boat. I wouldn't be surprised if it was either the Greeks or Armenians(or both). The ones in the US tend to be pretty hardcore anti-Turkey, forming organizations to get the attention of politicians here to push them to support measures that target Turkey.

Greeks, Jews and Armenians coming together why am I not surprised?? I hope one day all Greek, Armenian and Jewish dogs get thrown out of Turkey. Dont listen to that crap of Greeks or Jews being our friends or neighbours if they had the chance they would drown us with a spoon of water. I can't believe the Ottomans allowed the Jews to come to settle in Turkey one of the biggest regrets in history. All the Europeans ever did was throw their trash and we accepted it.

Day by day goes where Turkey needs another Enver Pasha.

- closing NATO Air/Radarbases.
- attacking YPG with no mercy.
- cutting the land connection between KRG and YPG territories.
- cooperate more with Russia.

There are many ways to hurt US interests in Syria.

If they threat us we threat them back, childish but they understand only this type of games.
The US can dish it out, but he can't take it...fact!

US‘s Achilles' heel in Middle East is Israel. You can not really treat USA (far away), but Israel.

I actually disagree with closing NATO bases. NATO isn't a part of the US political system(or European one for that matter) and has semi-independent functions separate from the political scheming of sovereign governments. As long as Turkey remains in NATO and remains a valuable member(which it always will since the pressing interests of counter-terrorism and the whole instability of the neighborhing Middle East means Turkey's military focus will always be greater than that of Europe), Turkey will always have an important status in NATO that even the US will be forced to respect.

Greece operating non-NATO defense equipment and that's not a prob for allies! How it goes with west's hegemonic lusts!?

Greece operating non-NATO defense equipment and that's not a prob for allies! How it goes with west's hegemonic lusts!?

The West has always been hypocritical when it comes to Turkey. Hence why Turkey needs to pull away from the West and follow its own independent destiny look back at the past empires of the Turks and shape your future destiny by being yourself and not being a pushover to anybody.

Turkey to receive first F-35 fighter from US next month
Uğur Ergan - ANKARA
5af29ef35d1c2e23581f785b.jpg

The United States will deliver the first F-35joint strike fighter to Turkey on June 21 as part of a longstanding partnership between the two allies, despite attempts by the U.S. Congress to block the procurement of such weaponry to the Turkish government.

According to defense industry authorities, the delivery of the first of the 30 F-35fighters will be made on June 21 in a ceremony that will be held in the U.S.

The Turkish Armed Forces (TSK), which are a part of the U.S. Department of Defense’s JSF program, along with a number of prominent NATO allies including the United Kingdom, Italy and the Netherlands, have been planning to upgrade their air force fleets with 100 F-35aircrafts to be jointly produced under this program. The first package, however, is about the delivery of 30 F-35 fighters.

Pilots from the TSK will receive intense training at the headquarters of the main producer of the F-35, Lockheed Martin, before the fighters will be transported to Turkey later this year, sources have said. Sources have also informed that arrangements are underway on military bases in Turkey where the F-35s will be deployed.

Turkey’s current air defense is based on strong F-16 fleets. The TSK is planning to change some of these fleets with the incoming F-35s.

The delivery of the first F-35 fighter will take place at a time when a number of U.S. congressmen have been urging the U.S. administration to suspend the procurement of these fighters to Turkeybecause of the latter’s decision to upgrade its air defense systems with Russian S-400 anti-ballistic missile systems.

Turkey has strongly criticized the U.S. Congress’ move and vowed to retaliate. “If they take such a step at a moment when we are trying to mend our bilateral ties, they will definitely get a response from Turkey. There is no longer the old Turkey,” Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu told private broadcaster CNN Türk in an interview on May 6.

If this turns out to block the F-35, I hope PAF offers the best possible block XX JF-17s instead; remember, Turkey is replacing F-4 Phantoms with this deal, not F-16s, JF-17s can easily replace those.

Saudis say after iran turkey is next

Poor idiots they don't know turkey is partner in military and economy and intelligence and they can't do to turkey what they did to iran

If this turns out to block the F-35, I hope PAF offers the best possible block XX JF-17s instead; remember, Turkey is replacing F-4 Phantoms with this deal, not F-16s, JF-17s can easily replace those.
Can I ask what you are basing that claim on?
F-4 carries twice the ordnance, it flies faster and higher. It has a proven track record of multiple decades.

What makes you think jf17 can replace F-4?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom