What's new

Turkey’s Terrorist Bias and Hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
S is the Initial and Raja is his name... this is a South Indian name... where did you get your knowledge about Indian names ?
And for your Information there are Jews also in India... :cheers:

i wasn't referring to his name u dope :tdown:. i was pointing to the level of his hate towards Turkey, which i have never seen at such a level from an indian. his/her argument for the zionists and specially against the Turks makes me feel indians now take Turkey (and not Pakistan & China) to be enemy number 1.

Indian Muslims fight for India, like the rest of Indians.
For us, the concept of India is greater than anything else.

make a thread on the ''concept of india''

and please explain to me about this so-called ''concept'' :rofl:

Why double standards for Hamas and PKK? Personaly I am against any group which abjures to violence... When you protest peacefully it will have a more vibrant effect

I noticed that too. But then not too long ago resident Indian members were posting how great their ties are with muslims countries .

Well i was actually thinking about Newly registered Indian Members.They seem to be very concerned about Turkey.

So i was wondering whether they are really Indians?

Well i was actually thinking about Newly registered Indian Members.They seem to be very concerned about Turkey.

So i was wondering whether they are really Indians?

They are most probably Indians and mostly Hindus.

I think they are getting carried away with their antagonism toward Pakistan (and to a lesser extent, Bangladesh) and are projecting that to other Muslim countries.

If tomorrow there is, say, a war between Algeria and Spain these Indians will probably root for Spain....

But little they realize that they are making every Muslim visitor to this and other blogs notice their out-of-the-way support for Israel--a support which is almost non-existent in the blogspace outside of brainwashed Americans and Isrealis--and that will probably be not good for their beloved India in the long term.

India hardly has many friends internationally; the last thing they need is to join on the side of the hated-Zionists against 50+ Muslim countries' sentiments, especially after the Flotilla fiasco.

So, Indian bloggers. Please keep doing this!

to me they are just chaamchas

And you?

Anyways what matters is the official stance of the Indian government....

We have no enemies either in Turkey or in Israel/Palestine - We want peace... Or rather I should say we don't want any kind of wars killing innocents/ or damaging any country

The moment anyone uses violence as a tool for their petty dreams it results in a vicious circle of bloodshed killing innocents in its false achievements

PKK was established to divide Turkey into many pieces with using terorist tactics over Civilians including over Kurds...

Hamas has been established by the support of Israel to divide Palestinian unity against Israel adn Years later, Hamas chance its route towards Iran and elected by Palestinian citizen to rule them...

In additions, Those can never be an excuse to justify Hamas and its activities over Israeli civilians but Do not forget that If you want to call Hamas like terorists, You should call Israel same because Israel is using more bloody tactics than Hamas when It comes to killing civilians since 1970...

And you?

Anyways what matters is the official stance of the Indian government....

We have no enemies either in Turkey or in Israel/Palestine - We want peace... Or rather I should say we don't want any kind of wars killing innocents/ or damaging any country

The moment anyone uses violence as a tool for their petty dreams it results in a vicious circle of bloodshed killing innocents in its false achievements

Just wondering, does that include Kashmir ?? :lol:

Hamas are fighting not for a separate country, but FOR A LAND WHICH HAS ALWAYS BEEN, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE, THEIRS.

Obviously Hamas is fighting for separate country and most importantly fighting for genocide of Jews. Jews lived in that land long before Palestinians came in.

the zionist state called israel is an illegal, illegitimate, violent, inhuman and oppressive occupation of free, legal, innocent and peaceful Palestinians' land.

Really ? Israel is a Sovereign state, recognized as such by most of the countries in the world. Your rant is irrelevant. Even Allah says in Quran 5:20, 17:104 that he gave land of Israel to Jews. He asks them to live in the land safely and not turn back from it.

As far as the Turkish PM is concerned,

Turkish PM is a big hypocrite. :D His government oppresses Kurdish people, bombs and kill them. Hamas which calls for genocide of jews and fires rockets into israel to kill civilians is not terrorist organization, according to him. But, PKK which is fighting for equal rights in Turkey is terrorist organization. What a hypocrite he is.

Ever since the flotilla incident newly registered Indians have been particularly keen to discuss anything Turkish.

I wonder what's the cause?

yeah. quite convenient for them to have other nationals defending your point of view.

Obviously Hamas is fighting for separate country and most importantly fighting for genocide of Jews. Jews lived in that land long before Palestinians came in.

jews were expelled from the Holy Land thousands of years ago and as I wrote earlier, even the Holy Torah forbids them to establish their own state in the Middle east.

Really ? Israel is a Sovereign state, recognized as such by most of the countries in the world. Your rant is irrelevant. Even Allah says in Quran 5:20, 17:104 that he gave land of Israel to Jews. He asks them to live in the land safely and not turn back from it.

yes, it was established by the british and recognized some 8 minutes later by the americans. the whole world may recognize israel but if the Muslim world does not recognize it, israel does not exist. And you talk of the Holy Quran, Now I'm sure you're not an indian. Zionists study parts of Holy Quran and try to quote it out of context for their view points. Allah Almighty did give that place to the jews to live, but you disobeyed him over and over, and so you were expelled from the Holy Land. Read it in its entirety, the Holy Quran says that PEACE CAN NOT BE ESTABLISHED IN THE HOLY LAND UNTIL OR UNLESS THE JEWS ARE EXPELLED FROM THEIR.

Turkish PM is a big hypocrite. :D His government oppresses Kurdish people, bombs and kill them. Hamas which calls for genocide of jews and fires rockets into israel to kill civilians is not terrorist organization, according to him. But, PKK which is fighting for equal rights in Turkey is terrorist organization. What a hypocrite he is.

I don't want to waste my energy countering your baseless propaganda. And you remain a coward :devil:, hiding behind an indian skin :rofl:

yes, it was established by the british and recognized some 8 minutes later by the americans. the whole world may recognize israel but if the Muslim world does not recognize it, israel does not exist. And you talk of the Holy Quran, Now I'm sure you're not an indian. Zionists study parts of Holy Quran and try to quote it out of context for their view points. Allah Almighty did give that place to the jews to live, but you disobeyed him over and over, and so you were expelled from the Holy Land. Read it in its entirety, the Holy Quran says that PEACE CAN NOT BE ESTABLISHED IN THE HOLY LAND UNTIL OR UNLESS THE JEWS ARE EXPELLED FROM THEIR.

jews were expelled from the Holy Land thousands of years ago and as I wrote earlier, even the Holy Torah forbids them to establish their own state in the Middle east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom