What's new

Turkey’s Terrorist Bias and Hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoon tou syed bi ho, mirza bi ho, afghan bi ho
tm sabhi kuch ho, btaao tou musalmaan bi ho??

That's all I can say about the state of your mind...

Bhai ji, inn ko inkai haal peh choor dain.
One day they will have to pick sides unless they
believe in some "other" book.

Hypocrisy at its best. You have no idea of what being a true Musalman is all about.

Do you mean to imply that Muslims of India are lesser children just because they are patriotic? What a narrow mindset!

Hypocrisy at its best. You have no idea of what being a true Musalman is all about.

Do you mean to imply that Muslims of India are lesser children just because they are patriotic? What a narrow mindset!

where does it imply hypocrisy btw??

May be I don't have any idea about being a true Muslim... I just asked a simple question and you may be misunderstood that......

Why Muslims of India don't protest or kind of pressurize there government to help brothers in Palestine???

That question has nothing to do with patriotism and in my opinion Islam has nothing to do with patriotism you can love any country you want..... Islam does not stress on accepting the artificial boundaries instead it says

Cheen o arab humaara, hindustaan humaara
Muslim hain hm watan hain saara jahaan humaara

Ghobhi bhai, that is not what or how I meant. But I l ll leave the point I was trying to make for some other appropriate time!

Why Muslims of India don't protest or kind of pressurize there government to help brothers in Palestine???

India does support the Palestinian cause. Officially and unofficially, Govt. of India & Indians, are a strong supporter of the Palestinian cause. We do recognize PA and but not the Hamas. India and Indians do not recognize Hamas. Not only Muslims but Indians of other faiths also support the Palestinian cause, but again, not the Hamas.

FYI, Yasser Arafat and the Gandhi family had pretty good ties. GoI did not have such extensive contacts with the Israeli Govt until the Oslo Peace accords were signed. Did you know that? It was only recently, IIRC during and after Kargil '99, that GoI and Israel developed such extensive diplomatic and military ties.

India also provides visas and scholarships for Palestinian students to study in India. The college I studied in had a few Palestinian and Iranian students!

Sadly, for all the goodwill Indians have towards the Palestinian cause, India does not have enough clout to be an active player in the middle-east peace process. And if you read the news, India strongly condemns Israeli actions of using excessive force.

anyway, i believe the entire debate is not about India or Turkey. Its about the rights of the Palestinian people and the illegal occupation of their land by the zionists. let us hope and pray to Allah that the doom of these oppressors that has been promised in the Holy Quran, comes soon. And then you will see that a vast majority of the issues troubling mankind will be solved (bcuz to a vast majority of moral, cultural, social and global ills, the common root is the zionist).

India does support the Palestinian cause. Officially and unofficially, Govt. of India & Indians, are a strong supporter of the Palestinian cause. We do recognize PA and but not the Hamas. India and Indians do not recognize Hamas. Not only Muslims but Indians of other faiths also support the Palestinian cause, but again, not the Hamas.

FYI, Yasser Arafat and the Gandhi family had pretty good ties. GoI did not have such extensive contacts with the Israeli Govt until the Oslo Peace accords were signed. Did you know that? It was only recently, IIRC during and after Kargil '99, that GoI and Israel developed such extensive diplomatic and military ties.

India also provides visas and scholarships for Palestinian students to study in India. The college I studied in had a few Palestinian and Iranian students!

Sadly, for all the goodwill Indians have towards the Palestinian cause, India does not have enough clout to be an active player in the middle-east peace process. And if you read the news, India strongly condemns Israeli actions of using excessive force.

No protest taken place by Indian Muslims against Israel why?? or may be I didn't get any news of that.....

India supporting Palestinian cause and strengthening Israel :blink:

and if Inida does not support hamaas that does not mean that inidan muslims should also be against hamas..... as Hamas is the only one remained in Palestine which is raising voice for rights and land of palestine...

@kugga

You seem to be ill informed. Have you even tried to find out if there had been protests in India or not? Not just Indian Muslims in various cities but Indians of other faiths mainly from the left have been protesting. If you check out magazine and news articles there would be info plus pics for you. Infact, there is a thread in this section that has pics from these protests. Please try to ascertain some facts before making statements.

Isn't Pakistan strengthening US by supporting it in the WoT in Afghanistan and Pakistan?

HAMAS and Hezbolla have been more bad than good for the Palestinians. The reasons are plenty one which is that HAMAS started the infighting among PA and HAMAS by killing of Fatah supporters in Gaza. Moreover, HAMAS rejected an Egyptian led reconciliation process between HAMAS and PA. I sympathise with Gazan people but I personally can't agree with many HAMAS policies. Ofcourse at the same time, there might be some Indian muslims who support HAMAS as well but these are also probably ill-informed on the realities on the ground.

the whole world may recognize israel but if the Muslim world does not recognize it, israel does not exist.

Muslims are minority in the world. Mere 20% of world population. Israel exists because majority of the world recognized it.

Read it in its entirety, the Holy Quran says that PEACE CAN NOT BE ESTABLISHED IN THE HOLY LAND UNTIL OR UNLESS THE JEWS ARE EXPELLED FROM THEIR.

Really ? Provide the reference.

even the Holy Torah forbids them to establish their own state in the Middle east.

Are you an expert in Torah ?

Muslims are minority in the world. Mere 20% of world population. Israel exists because majority of the world recognized it.

Really ? Provide the reference.

Are you an expert in Torah ?

do you know why the true jews-the orthodox jews hate israel and side with the palestinians ? it's because israel is ILLEGETIMATE in judaism .Jews are FORBIDDEN from returning to the promised land(israel) until the messiah comes and the creation of israel is in gross violation of jewish prophecy-it's in their religion look it up we don't need to be expert in torah practically every muslim has basic knowledge of both judaism and christianity and knows some of their important teachings this because they're related and have abrahamic root .

Reactions: IRA
do you know why the true jews-the orthodox jews hate israel and side with the palestinians ? it's because israel is ILLEGETIMATE in judaism .Jews are FORBIDDEN from returning to the promised land(israel) until the messiah comes and the creation of israel is in gross violation of jewish prophecy-it's in their religion look it up we don't need to be expert in torah practically every muslim has basic knowledge of both judaism and christianity and knows some of their important teachings this because they're related and have abrahamic root .

There is also a very small group of right-wing Orthodox Jews who object to the existence of the state of Israel, maintaining that it is a sin for us to create a Jewish state when the messiah has not yet come. However, this viewpoint does not reflect the mainstream opinion of Orthodoxy. Most Orthodox Jews support the existence of the state of Israel as a homeland, even though it is not the theological state of Israel that will be brought about by the messiah.

Judaism 101: The Land of Israel

it's in their religion look it up .

Have you looked it up by yourself ? I know that You know next to nothing about Torah.

^ If we claim that Dehli is our promised Land should we attack and capture dehli and annihilate all human kind there ?

You POV is pathetic !!

So Zaid Hamid was right all along..............................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom