What's new

‘Turkey’s Syria stance aggravates plight of Iran’s Turks’

pkk is marxist -leninist comminist terrorist organization there is no link our muslim kurd bros finally their militans are armeni also top governors as well

hassiktir pkk bastard
classic fascist ultra-nationalist turkish response

oy, I aint a kurd and even if I was, it wouldn't make me a PKK supporter. This is your racist mentality.

This guy goes around calling kurds, PKK, another one of you calls them "goat fuckers," another one calls Armenians some name...

learn to live in peace and stop picking a fight with every non-Turk around you.

Cant we guys just have a cool discussion instead of gettin all emotional and sentimental... geez!

classic fascist ultra-nationalist turkish response

oy, I aint a kurd and even if I was, it wouldn't make me a PKK supporter. This is your racist mentality.

This guy goes around calling kurds, PKK, another one of you calls them "goat fuckers," another one calls Armenians some name...

learn to live in peace and stop picking a fight with every non-Turk around you.

these are cheap tactics

these are cheap tactics
Go read the first 3-4 pages. I clearly stated that I was against our policies and that every Azari must be allowed to be educated in Azari and to go to Turkish speaking schools.

Than the turkish strong 1111 crew came in and started spreading the usual ultra nationalist fascist pan turkish bull **** all over the place. Heck, we have issues in Iran and we have to fix them. What about you people that have issues with every soul around you? From Kurd, Armenian and Greek, to Jew, Christian and...

You guys simply can't respect others. That's your problem.

I beg you to check the members with Iranian flags in their profiles, we're not the only ones who have racists.

Go read the first 3-4 pages. I clearly stated that I was against our policies and that every Azari must be allowed to be educated in Azari and to go to Turkish speaking schools.

Than the turkish strong 1111 crew came in and started spreading the usual ultra nationalist fascist pan turkish bull **** all over the place. Heck, we have issues in Iran and we have to fix them. What about you people that have issues with every soul around you? From Kurd, Armenian and Greek, to Jew, Christian and...

You guys simply can't respect others. That's your problem.

well iranians started to first fight in this forum

I beg you to check the members with Iranian flags in their profiles, we're not the only ones who have racists.

everybody with full function brain knows what kind of people they are, and why they are in this turkish section with those troll messages; so some turks just answer some of their messages in order to tell the truth , because we very much respect to pakistani brothers, and do not want them to think us in a bad way due to those persian lies and trollings.

... so be sure that no one would be insane because an insnane call you so.
Regards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom