What's new

Turkey’s not-so-free speech and journalists

To reach the level of modern age / developed civilizations (medeniyye i muassyr) you need higher income per capita.

Lets consider you got enough money to raise your children in a foreign country, instead of being Islamicized, you ll make him Americanized. You would be No different.

Islamicized? do you think that's what im worried about? :) I'm not that insecure. I just want my childeren to get some kickazz proper education instead of political mumbo jumbo is that too much to ask? I don't think so.

AKP can raise a generation of bigots, i'll have no part in it.

My post was clear, what do you want ? a rich but still a mentaly died sh.thole country like Saudi Arabia ? is that your dream ? mantığı bakar mısın anasını satayım adam diyor para olsunda isterlerse amına koysunlar ülkenin geleceğinin.

As I said that mentality is retarded as hell but you're still repeating the same thing.

M. Kemal has nothing with my view, liderin gibi her karşı görüşe "cehape zihniyeti" demekten vazgeç artık, ve evet çocuklarımı bu yavşak dincilere emanet edeceğime gider Avrupa da Amerika'da okuturum.

My post was clear, what do you want ? a rich but still a mentaly died sh.thole country like Saudi Arabia ? is that your dream ? mantığı bakar mısın anasını satayım adam diyor para olsunda isterlerse amına koysunlar ülkenin geleceğinin.

As I said that mentality is retarded as hell but you're still repeating the same thing.

M. Kemal has nothing with my view, liderin gibi her karşı görüşe "cehape zihniyeti" demekten vazgeç artık, ve evet çocuklarımı bu yavşak dincilere emanet edeceğime gider Avrupa da Amerika'da okuturum.

Too much stress may cause heart disfunction. :D

you are delusional buddy yes we will fallow saudi arabia example instead of mustafa kemal's way :disagree:
even tayyip is trying to copy mustafa kemal's strategy to reach muassır medeniyet level as technological ,economical and cultural :rofl:
on the other hand kemal kılıçdaroğlu is crying to that turkey is under dictatorship same mentality:rofl:

any way good luck you in America:smokin:

Thats the retarded mentality which makes the core of AKP voters. man has no idea about whats going on in the country but dares to talk about politics.

Instead of watching starwars movies, you should have read Karl Marx's Das Kapital. This clash is not about ideologies, but about economic classes.

For the first time, Islamic poor classes took revenge against Secular western rich classes. It is about money. To understand and solve this issue, you need analytic thought. If you are going to send your children to a School, investigate whether it helps to improve your children' analytic thought, reasoning etc... 'Cause regardless of Islamic or Secular, many people lack of it.

My anger is not againts ordinary voters, I know how they're generally out of the political games which makes them to be easily manipulated and used, my anger is againts the political players, poor classes could be easily manipulated by those mothef.ckers but conscious people not, you can't buy them with money.

Instead of watching starwars movies, you should have read Karl Marx's Das Kapital. This clash is not about ideologies, but about economic classes.

For the first time, Islamic poor classes took revenge against Secular western rich classes. It is about money. To understand and solve this issue, you need analytic thought. If you are going to send your children to a School, investigate whether it helps to improve your children' analytic thought, reasoning etc... 'Cause regardless of Islamic or Secular, many people lack of it.
Which language did you read Das Kapital?

This is primitive to say the least, there's no explaining why childeren have to become tools of this madness. Whatever it is about, it's political and it's foul.

They are playing with this country's future, you can't blame anybody for worrying about their offspring.

This is primitive to say the least, there's no explaining why childeren have to become tools of this madness. Whatever it is about, it's political and it's foul.

They are playing with this country's future, you can't blame anybody for worrying about their offspring.

While Secular front putting gap between common folk and themselves, Islamic front went to them. Islamic side is making 4 children per family while seculars do less.

Thats a social change. It doesnt surprise me.

While Secular front putting gap between common folk and themselves, Islamic front went to them. Islamic side is making 4 children per family while seculars do less.

Thats a social change. It doesnt surprise me.
I don't care, this isn't the answer of my question.

A child's education isn't a political thing.

Do you have money to give him/her education in foreign country? Rest is cheap talk.
Money is of no subject, I take care of everything one way or another. it's cultural differences that concerns me.

And those people who have no means to provide education for their childeren, they are also a good concern for me. Imagine that, for 85 years we had free education for all. Now only suitable for some of us.

Back
Top Bottom