What's new

Turkey’s last offer to Israel: Three options on table

I guess there are no Israelis left in the world and Indians and Americans are working so hard to cover up their crap.

solomon, what is your opinion on Turkey attacking PKK bases in N.Iraq since you damn terrorism so much?

I guess there are no Israelis left in the world and Indians and Americans are working so hard to cover up their crap.
Why aren't you defending Israel?

what is your opinion on Turkey attacking PKK bases in N.Iraq since you damn terrorism so much?
XII. The Turkish portions of the present Ottoman Empire should be assured a secure sovereignty, but the other nationalities which are now under Turkish rule should be assured an undoubted security of life and an absolutely unmolested opportunity of autonomous development.
link

wtf is that link about?
That link was to the list of Woodrow Wilson's Fourteen Points, his list of preconditions for a just and lasting peace to World War I. In my opinion it remains a good guide today.

I guess there are no Israelis left in the world and Indians and Americans are working so hard to cover up their crap

Quite like the hosts of this forum covering up for you, isn't it? It is mutual my friend. You feel our friends are wrong and we feel yours are wrong. It is a simple matter of sides.;)

Back
Top Bottom