What's new

Turkey raises Kashmir issue, India unhappy

There was also nothing such as Pakistan before 1947.

Me or any other Pakistani never claimed otherwise, however on the other hand a lot of indian members get offended when you tell them there was no india before 1947, proof is on this forum itself on numerous threads, its up to you to look that up.

Plus , even if India didn't exist before 1947 , so what? Talk about the present , now it exists and is getting stronger every year and i doubt you can reverse that. I don't even know why indian members feel offended when someone says that there was no india before 1947. All the reason to be more proud of that during 150 years of british rule , we got united and formed our own country.

Good, and i'm glad you are proud of your country, however Kashmir is ours.

indian kashmiris disagree, they want independence.

They want to be a part of Pakistan:

"Hum Pakistani hain, Pakistan Hamara he" @ 1:12 in the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't know where Turkey is on the world map, then you ought to be either really ignorant or have no school attendance. Btw to those Indians who try to joke about Turkey because of the English word meaning the animal. A reminder, in Turkish Hindistan means land of Turkeys :D

Well after all Turkish people have ruled india for centuries.

Hahaha most of the people wouldn't even have heard the name 'Turkey' = fact.

Ignorant? Mate, believe me majority of the world doesnt even know that there is a country called Turkey somewhere in the world but you can't find a literate person who hasn't heard the name India. In fact even in alphabet phonetics I stands for India have you ever heard someone say T for Turkey? looooooooooooooooooooool :D And who cares what does Hindustan means in Turkey?? lool

Turkish people ruled India? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! If you prove that to me, I swear I'll eat my hat. LITERALLY! hahaha Turkey itself was invaded by Monglos! And the only foreign rulers who have ruled over India have been Mongols (mughals). But then Mongols are known for their invasion and fighting and not just India they have ruled over, China, Vietnam, Korea, India, Persia, Arabia (including turkey) Apart from mongols maybe some Afghans controlled parts of India. But Turkish people? Like really? I'm sure even your Pakistani friends are laughing on you right now.

Turkish people have never invaded any country EVER! :P The only country they've invaded is weak and small country of Cyprus in 1974. Turkey is just some European wannabe. Nothing more. :) Turkey is immature kid on the block trying to make a statement. Even hardcore muslim powers like Saudi and Iran choose not to talk on this issue so Turkey as a "SECULAR" state shouldnt comment on it. Because it simply isn't Muslim world's issue. It's Indian-Pakistani issue.

Lets see who has the last laugh. I would like to see the response of Pakistanis If Turkey does apologise and the international media reports it .

We're not insecure and respect Turkish interests in international arena. The point is that we have cordial relations with them and we know where they stand when it comes to our interest. A formal apology or a crate full off Turkish fruits to Delhi doesn't make any difference to us. :)

indian kashmiris disagree, they want independence.
An independent Kashmir is one of the options we've supported and proposed to both India and Kashmir. We will accept whatever the outcome of a free and honest poll as long as Kashmiris are given a fair chance to decide for themselves. Your government is not ready to let go.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

^they are welcome to pack their bags and move. we're keeping the land.
And that is what we call illegal occupation.
Thank you!

why should the world care whether india is happy or unhappy...indians dont have anything to offer to the world....we have 350 million poor and our Govt is wasting our money in buying bugged f-35's from USA......now imagine one of planes being flown by indian pilots being shot down over Pakistan or China by JF-17 and both of these friends reverse engineering in their backyards....world would be a better place if india peacefully returns Kashmir to Pakistan...otherwise we all know what will happen,,,,,,,,Americans will leave Afghanistan and then all freedom fighters will flock to indian occupied kashmir......you know what will then happen....our bastard politicans will hide in rashtria bhawan while our jawans will die on streets of sri nagar and mumbai.

Are you sure are from Mumbai ??

india truly is a dictatorship.

they are aggressors and wants war with everyone.

india steals land from china, pakistan, sri lanka, bangladesh, etc.
now india is trying to steal the south china sea.

these indians are the neo-nazis.
war mongers.

Pakistan ceded some Kashmir area's to China and Fully recognizes Aksai Chin as a part of China however India doesn't india Wants Aksai Chin and the whole kashmir.

Aksai_chin.PNG

india truly is a dictatorship.

they are aggressors and wants war with everyone.

india steals land from china, pakistan, sri lanka, bangladesh, etc.
now india is trying to steal the south china sea.

these indians are the neo-nazis.
war mongers.

Says the Chinese.

Lets see, dispute with Russia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, India, Bhutan.

Annexed Tibet and Xinjiang.

Good one:lol:

Then why don't you come up with a proper counterargument proving otherwise? If these are just mere sentimental links then give me one example where the Turkish State has ever made a decision to harm Pakistan in any way or provide Pakistan's enemy any kind of support/leverage over Pakistan?

The very links that you provided are substancial proof of the statements made by me.

Turkey has always supported Pakistan on Kashmir:

Turkey fully supports Pakistan stance on Kashmir: Tayyip Erdogan - PakTribune

And Pakistan has always supported Turkey on the issue of Cyprus:

Pakistan supports Turkish Plan of Action on Cyprus - PakTribune

Kashmir is to Pakistan what Cyprus is to Turkey.

All just statements and no action on top of that they would tender their regret to us.(empty claims)

So unless you can point out to me one, just one particular instance where Turkey has done something to offend Pakistan on india's behest then your argument that money is thicker than blood holds no water.

Exactly what I'm trying to tell you neither have thaydone any good to you nor have they done any bad.

As i have proved once again, blood is thicker than money.

Now.....money is thicker than blood.

Back
Top Bottom