What's new

Turkey raises Kashmir issue, India unhappy

Sarcasm is against the forum rules, these bharatis need to stop resorting to cheap tactics like sarcasm.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

And again i ask what is the source for this news? Where is the link??? Is this from neutral source or some indian/indian related news source? Are the Turkish news sites reporting this "apology"??

I spent whole one hour searching the very stuff in Turkish newspapers but couldn't find anything..

From your post its pretty obvious you know nothing about Pakistan-Turkey relations, its funny how you indians become the expert of everything in an instant without even the slightest clue about that particular subject.

The founding fathers of Pakistan supported Turkey during its war of independence, the Khilafat movement which even your Gandhi wanted to join was created to preserve the Ottoman Caliphate after the first World War, our women even sold their jewelry to help fund the Turkish war effort, the famous Pakistani National Poet Allama Muhammad Iqbal supported the Turkish war effort with whatever money he earned from selling his poetry which in itself was very powerful and emotional. This is the reason why even today every Turk, from old to young, has a special place for Pakistan in their heart, and consider us their brothers.

Khilafat Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turkey still supports us on many international matters, including Kashmir, and we have also supported our Turkish brethren on the issue of Cyprus, Azerbaijan, and we haven't recognized Armenia.

“One Nation – Two States.” 63 years of Pakistan independence and Pak-Turk relations - Hurriyet Daily News

The Jamestown Foundation: single[tt_news]=34086

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency )

Blood is thicker than money, maybe not in the case of india and its relations with other countries.

All you could come with are a few sentimental links between the relationship that Pakistan shares with Turkey and nothing more and for the part of Turkey supporting you in the UN over Kashmir they have convayed their regret to our FM. So unless you have somethin substancialyour theory of blood is thicker than money holds no water,
Hence
Money is thicker than blood.

The link i posted just now. The minister said Turkey would apologise if India is hurt. India expects a formal apology from Turkey soon

From turkiye apologising to "would apologise"???? HAHAHAH n no internation source? sounds like BS to me!

Pretty cheap tactic though... what a shame.

Bring me a Turkish news source that is reporting this "apology", this thread is only one sided indian view, we need the Turkish perspective.

I said a formal apology is due. It has not come yet.
To quote the article 'He said Turkey would apologize if the statement had hurt the sentiments of Indians. Explaining Gul's speech, he said Turkey just commented that India was having a dialogue with Pakistan and had no intention of mediating between the two countries.'

We hope if they apologise it would appear in Turkish media

they're becoming increasingly assertive, which is a good thing for them. Turks are a very nationalistic and proud people (a good thing)

the Turks have a saying for those who engage in stealing:

they say ''sen indira gandi yaptin mi'' (did you steal?)

and in this particular case ---- the occupation forces in Kashmir did an indira gandi on the land of Kashmir and a ''stalin'' on the people of Kashmiri...

:taz::taz::taz:

I said a formal apology is due. It has not come yet.
To quote the article 'He said Turkey would apologize if the statement had hurt the sentiments of Indians. Explaining Gul's speech, he said Turkey just commented that India was having a dialogue with Pakistan and had no intention of mediating between the two countries.'

We hope if they apologise it would appear in Turkish media

Can u be kind enough (sarcasm) to post a single unbiased..non indian source to this news?

From turkiye apologising to "would apologise"???? HAHAHAH n no internation source? sounds like BS to me!

Pretty cheap tactic though... what a shame.

Lets see who has the last laugh. I would like to see the response of Pakistanis If Turkey does apologise and the international media reports it .

baluchistanis are demanding a free....
so they should get one.rite?

Baluchistan is a Province of Pakistan.

Kind of like Deccan Hyderabad and eastern Punjab are provinces of hindustan.

must i remind you that Kashmir however in its ENTIRETY is disputed territory, it's also a bilateral issue. I hope one day indians will be ready and mature enough to shed their empty jingoism and approach the issue pragmatically.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Pak Nationalist:

he won't.

because

he CAN'T

Lets see who has the last laugh. I would like to see the response of Pakistanis If Turkey does apologise and the international media reports it .

Forget the future.. talk abt the present man! just 1 non indian link.

@AZ wrora why reply to trolls?

Ooops.... lol

All you could come with are a few sentimental links between the relationship that Pakistan shares with Turkey and nothing more and

Then why don't you come up with a proper counterargument proving otherwise? If these are just mere sentimental links then give me one example where the Turkish State has ever made a decision to harm Pakistan in any way or provide Pakistan's enemy any kind of support/leverage over Pakistan?

for the part of Turkey supporting you in the UN over Kashmir they have convayed their regret to our FM.

Turkey has always supported Pakistan on Kashmir:

Turkey fully supports Pakistan stance on Kashmir: Tayyip Erdogan - PakTribune

And Pakistan has always supported Turkey on the issue of Cyprus:

Pakistan supports Turkish Plan of Action on Cyprus - PakTribune

Kashmir is to Pakistan what Cyprus is to Turkey.

So unless you have somethin substancialyour theory of blood is thicker than money holds no water,
Hence

So unless you can point out to me one, just one particular instance where Turkey has done something to offend Pakistan on india's behest then your argument that money is thicker than blood holds no water.

Money is thicker than blood.

As i have proved once again, blood is thicker than money.

First of all, this isn't some small news, we are talking about the Turkish Prime Minister who is a very powerful figure and influential person in Turkey and the surrounding region, so why hasn't the Turkish media reported this "apology" of their own Prime Minister while the indian media is churning out article after article lolz.

Baluchistan is a Province of Pakistan.

Kind of like Deccan Hyderabad and eastern Punjab are provinces of hindustan.

must i remind you that Kashmir however in its ENTIRETY is disputed territory, it's also a bilateral issue. I hope one day indians will be ready and mature enough to shed their empty jingoism and approach the issue pragmatically.

I already tried explain this to them in one of my previous posts but one of them only gave me an off topic sarcastic rant, it seems you can't get facts through their thick skulls.:hitwall:

Good, So now you guys finally admit that there was no such thing as india before 1947!:tup:

There was also nothing such as Pakistan before 1947. Plus , even if India didn't exist before 1947 , so what? Talk about the present , now it exists and is getting stronger every year and i doubt you can reverse that. I don't even know why indian members feel offended when someone says that there was no india before 1947. All the reason to be more proud of that during 150 years of british rule , we got united and formed our own country.

Back
Top Bottom