What's new

Turkey Prime Minister criticized China and Russia standing on Syria!

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Integrated Xinhua news agency, Turkey's prime minister Erdogan stated heated rhetoric criticism of the United Nations Security Council, said that this mechanism has defects on the crisis in Syria, and accused the one or two permanent members of the Security Council " to the crisis in Syria is responsible for.Xinhua News Agency yesterday released articles condemn Turkey irresponsible speech. The article said, from sorts of signs, Ankara is not only tough on the Syria issue , and more and more acts recklessly remarks on permanent members of the UN Security Council.

Cuz he is the stalwart of human rights, especially against the Kurds :lol:

now Syria has becoming a playgroud of world powers, everyone wants to incert its influence at Syria``this is what will happen to a country when people are not united

one the head scratchers for the rest of the non Muslim world.

Other than this one oddity from Turkey ( albeit still a secular country) - The stalwarts of the Muslim world, the defenders for all things perceived as anti Muslim- they keep quiet when atrocities are undertaken by their own or when China and Russia supply arms to the genocidal dictators like Assad.

one the head scratchers for the rest of the non Muslim world.

Other than this one oddity from Turkey ( albeit still a secular country) - The stalwarts of the Muslim world, the defenders for all things perceived as anti Muslim- they keep quiet when atrocities are undertaken by their own or when China and Russia supply arms to the genocidal dictators like Assad.

Obviously muslims keep in the mind that tomorrow it might be their own country where USA will send armed wahhabi terrorists. I understand their concern.

Obviously muslims keep in the mind that tomorrow it might be their own country where USA will send armed wahhabi terrorists. I understand their concern.

You cant send and be right to a democratic country , but against a dictator then theres a point , and whos supporting the dictator?

So can USA send people to lets say russia , people saying they hate the government , they can only protest because russia has elections right? so it will be stupid and nobody would find it right

What do you know and your making comments ... Shhhhh

Fine then. What about the Armenian Genocide? You guys dont even accept that. What about your behavior in Cyprus back in 1976 ? Mass rapes and all that.

Turkey simply supports the west because its part of NATO. Nothing to do with Human Rights.

Fine then. What about the Armenian Genocide? You guys dont even accept that. What about your behavior in Cyprus back in 1976 ? Mass rapes and all that.

Turkey simply supports the west because its part of NATO. Nothing to do with Human Rights.

Hahahahahaa your actually a retard, we went into Cyprus because of genocide of Greeks you imbecile, I don't know what fantasies you are talking about, maybe you forgot the circassian genocide done by Russians

I thought China and Turkey were getting closer..:what:. What's this?

So you are saying that in lieu of some fantasy incident in the future- they are a -okay in having their women , children and fellow Muslims being slaughtered now? :no:

Hahahahahaa your actually a retard, we went into Cyprus because of genocide of Greeks you imbecile, I don't know what fantasies you are talking about, maybe you forgot the circassian genocide done by Russians

Russia will crush West mongolia (Turkey) with SU-30, Mig 29K, ICBM etc if it came to a fight. Soon one day when USA will withdraw from Europe, Turks will be at the mercy of the White bear and no NATO article 5 will stop them if you piss them off..

As they say in German: Russland und China uber allies

LOL. Nice try. I dont know which cave you live in, but the last time I checked, forcing people out of their homes, ethnic cleansing etc was not considered "helping the victims". You went in because you supported the Turkish Cypriots and you wanted Cyprus for yourself.

And you will never talk about the Armenian Genocide eh?

You guys are the one to talk about "human rights". Russia never accused you of anything. China never accused you of anything. You were the ones accusing China and Russia. So you need to take a look at your own actions and history before commenting on others.

Russia will crush West mongolia (Turkey) with SU-30, Mig 29K, ICBM etc if it came to a fight. Soon one day when USA will withdraw from Europe, Turks will be at the mercy of the White bear and no NATO article 5 will stop them if you piss them off..

As they say in German: Russland und China uber allies

Nope , Japan will crush China just like they did when they remove their article and start arming , their superior technology and industries are enough , there will be nobody saving China once they remove that article which will be soon . You do know that Russia is actually wary of you and sees you as a rival and actually dont like you but using you against USA , when Japan and USA both anhiliate China , Russia will be on the side laughing , because they will be the second power after China falls.

LOL. Nice try. I dont know which cave you live in, but the last time I checked, forcing people out of their homes, ethnic cleansing etc was not considered "helping the victims". You went in because you supported the Turkish Cypriots and you wanted Cyprus for yourself.

And you will never talk about the Armenian Genocide eh?

You guys are the one to talk about "human rights". Russia never accused you of anything. China never accused you of anything. You were the ones accusing China and Russia. So you need to take a look at your own actions and history before commenting on others.

I bet you dont stand up to english people like this , i wonder why :lol: History ...... remember it

Back
Top Bottom