What's new

Turkey President Erdogan backs India's UNSC bid

Status
Not open for further replies.
How a organization formed by the descendents of the Crusades will really love you Turkey a Muslim country?

How a organization formed by the descendents of the Crusades will really love you Turkey a Muslim country?

Because Turkish people see themselves as Turkish first. Turkiye is the most liberal and forward looking country in the Islamic world.

I dont think I said they love us? I just said the organization is good for us. And I don't think we love them either.
The Crusaders were mostly locally recruited mercenary Turks. too. :) And I don't see the Crusaders was a Christian v Muslim thing, but thats just me.

crusades-muslim-vs-christian.jpg

you going on about the crusades :lol:

w30_byzantine_empire.gif

I dont think I said they love us? I just said the organization is good for us. And I don't think we love them either.
The Crusaders were mostly locally recruited mercenary Turks. too. :) And I don't see the Crusaders was a Christian v Muslim thing, but thats just me.
Actually i admire Attila the Hun, ancient Hans once fighter with his ancestor. His glory in Europe somehow I can feel.

This is true. maybe we are both related lol
That's why I always feel we have responsibility to take care of the Uyghers, the descendant of Hun's.

The distant relatives of Turks.

But now some Uyghers are deeply influenced by the Salafism, it cause huge threat to national security.

I know why Turks have special feeling about Uyghers is because your ancestor the Turkic is given birth in Altay of Xing Jiang province, speaking Altai. Can you guys talk to Uyghers without translator?

Just like your main battle tanks named after Altay, means your miss for your hometown.

Do you have any proof for this?
You can google it. If I lied. May Allah punish me.

I always say Turks has identification confusion.
We dont have an identity problem,we are Turks first.
Its called Turkish Republic,not Islamic Republic of Turkiye.

But now some Uyghers are deeply influenced by the Salafism, it cause huge threat to national security.
Then why you keep blaming us for the trouble these Salafists cause in your country?
Why not blame the Salafists?

We dont have an identity problem,we are Turks first.
Its called Turkish Republic,not Islamic Republic of Turkiye.

Then why you keep blaming us for the trouble these Salafists cause in your country?
Why not blame the Salafists?
I'm not blame you. I just ask Turkey not to host Uyghers terrorists just because they are Turkic Origin.

I'm not blame you. I just ask Turkey not to host Uyghers terrorists just because they are Turkic Origin.
My country takes them in because they have little children with them,families.
You think we like having ''ninjas'' in our country,you think we dont know that some of them are Salafists?
It is a government policy to take in refugees,no matter who or what they are.
Look at the Syrians,Iraqis we took in,1,5 million Kurds from Iraq in 1995/6 and almost 3 million Syrians the last years,off course there are terrorists between them but what do you expect us to do,how to screen them all when they enter the country in the thousands?
We are developing country,funds are limited.

My country takes them in because they have little children with them,families.
You think we like having ''ninjas'' in our country,you think we dont know that some of them are Salafists?
It is a government policy to take in refugees,no matter who or what they are.
Look at the Syrians,Iraqis we took in,1,5 million Kurds from Iraq in 1995/6 and almost 3 million Syrians the last years,off course there are terrorists between them but what do you expect us to do,how to screen them all when they enter the country in the thousands?
We are developing country,funds are limited.
I hope Turkey government shall realize the harm those terrorists might cause to others when they set up base in Turkey. And you are welcomed to visit Altay, the place of your very ancestor given birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom