What's new

Turkey names latest airport after Salahuddin al Ayyubi RA

Its completely true he hardly spoke Turkish and he was Kurd

he was send to Nuraddin bin Zengi in young age I would not bet that he could not speak turkish..

wikipedia writes he was meternal grandson of Nuraddin..

but to the whole thing I am disapointed.. WTF we have Nuraddin bin Zengi the disinterest for own turkish leaders is very disappointing.. you can ask 1000 turks I doubt that 10% of them knows Nuraddin.. even he was a very religios, Hosbital and university building man who was justice and the one who stopped two mercenaries/crusaders who wanted to take hz muhammed sav body even baybars is not well known the only one who got sultane as a slave

Salahuddins famous part is also pushed by many western ppl like goethe also many false thinking is etablished like he was the one who conquered Jerusalem

maybe as a turk there is no fame for us we were the ones who cleaned ME from crusaders thank you baybars ..

I am not against this labeling but I want to have our leaders honored too..

hNtmLct.jpg

Are we able to export RTE ?
We wish we could.

he was send to Nuraddin bin Zengi in young age I would not bet that he could not speak turkish..

wikipedia writes he was meternal grandson of Nuraddin..

but to the whole thing I am disapointed.. WTF we have Nuraddin bin Zengi the disinterest for own turkish leaders is very disappointing.. you can ask 1000 turks I doubt that 10% of them knows Nuraddin.. even he was a very religios, Hosbital and university building man who was justice and the one who stopped two mercenaries/crusaders who wanted to take hz muhammed sav body even baybars is not well known the only one who got sultane as a slave

Salahuddins famous part is also pushed by many western ppl like goethe also many false thinking is etablished like he was the one who conquered Jerusalem

maybe as a turk there is no fame for us we were the ones who cleaned ME from crusaders thank you baybars ..

I am not against this labeling but I want to have our leaders honored too..

To all my turkish brothers, do you know why every muslim loves and respects Nūr ad-Dīn Abū al-Qāsim Maḥmūd ibn ʿImād ad-Dīn Zengī to this day?

What about one Named after Sultan Baybars he achieved far more than Salahuddin did!!

meanwhile our leaders are busy renaming their buildings and institutions after Benazir and Zulifqar Ali Bhutto

What about one Named after Sultan Baybars he achieved far more than Salahuddin did!!

as I said earlier many turks dont know him.. the first they would ask is: was he ottoman .. if the answer is no they care less..

Great job Turkey. Integrate your Kurds and end their mad insurgency.
Step by step that will hopefully happen. There is already more investment pouring in the SE, this confidence and safety must be guaranteed until the majority of the good intentioned Kurds and the ones that want to be free but are forced to play along by the pkk can finally get rid of that parasite called pkk without fearing for their reprisals. This airport in question had been attacked countless times by the pkk in the past. Hopefully more projects will succeed.

Back
Top Bottom