What's new

Featured Turkey may suspend ties with UAE over Israel deal, Erdogan says

if I was head of Muslim state I would definitely not get myself involved with these current arab lot.Or the Iranians they screw people up.

On Pm Erdogan, he’s a idiot risking his people’s security

learn history idiot ... president Erdogan is not idiot ... even if he is a idiot , still better than being a traitor like Arab dictators

the Turks fight bandit countries since 1096 CRUSADES ...... 100 years ago ATATURK kicked enemies to Turkish People and now ERDOGAN is kicking enemies to Turkish People

The US/Israel use Pkk terror organization to destroy Turkiye since 1990s .... far before than ERDOGAN

and Jerusalem is belong to all 1,8 billion Islamic World ....... now Israel has dirty plan to steal Jerusalem from 1,8 billion Islamic World and most of stupid muslims are sleeping and dont know whats going on

btw Arabs and Iranians were nothing in the last 1.000 years , still they are nothing without The US or Russia

Last edited:
Why turkey has relation with israel? while telling others to cut ties?

most of You have no politic knowledge to understand Turkiye

Turkiye doesnt care about diplomatic ties between Israel and other countries
Turkiye criticizes traitor The Uae who support jewish KUSHNER's dirty plan for stealing Jerusalem and Palestinian lands by Israel

most of You have no politic knowledge to understand Turkiye

Turkiye doesnt care about diplomatic ties between Israel and other countries
Turkiye criticizes traitor The Uae who support jewish KUSHNER's dirty plan for stealing Jerusalem and Palestinian lands by Israel

lol thats very smart.

lol thats very smart.

We Turks dont care about money or status
You can not understand the Turks who were soldiers of ALLAH in the last 1.000 years

because of Pakistanis,Iranians,Arabs,,etc were nothing for Islam ... still they are nothing ..
therefore Pakistanis,Iranians,Arabs,,etc never were global power in history and never will be

Jerusalem ( Mescidi Aqsa ) is belong to all 1,8 billion Islamic World ....... now Israel has dirty plan to steal Jerusalem from 1,8 billion Islamic World and most of stupid muslims are sleeping or dont know whats going on or they were bought by the Uae-Saudi money

Hypocrite Turkey first needs to cut ties with Israel and reverse it's decision to it recognise that illegitimate state before going around threatening Muslim countries or providing military bases to Western countries to bomb Muslim countries.

I see it this way..
He has done a half job but better than us who have done nothing and remained silent ..

You can not understand the Turks who were soldiers of ALLAH in the last 1.000 years

because of Pakistanis,Iranians,Arabs,,etc were nothing for Islam ... still they are nothing ..
therefore Pakistanis,Iranians,Arabs,,etc never were global power in history and never will be

Jerusalem ( Mescidi Aqsa ) is belong to all 1,8 billion Islamic World ....... now Israel has dirty plan to steal Jerusalem from 1,8 billion Islamic World and most of stupid muslims are sleeping or dont know whats going on or they were bought by the Uae-Saudi money

I know most of the things you said and there is no denying to those. Thing is time has come to do something rather than threaten so that other muslim countries don't fall for that.

I see it this way..
He has done a half job but better than us who have done nothing and remained silent ..

What has it got to do with us? It's UAE's internal matter. Does Pakistan control UAE's foreign policy?

Does Pakistan condemn China for recognising Israel? Im not sure when and how Pakistan was given the task of dictating Muslim countries.

It is not the time for Turkey to fight the whole world, or more of the world that who they are fighting now.

You guys waiting for Turkey to declare war on Israel, with Arabs, Euros, orthodox, and US behind them are dreaming.

Turkey will rescind recognition when it warrants, which will probably be soon considering the weakness of Lebanon and Jordan governments.
Eventually Turkey should do it.
And abolish secularism.

Not sure why we should care for Arabs anyway? Arabs are simply a lost cause, it's as simple as that.

They will simply be used and abused until the world ends.

It is funny seeing how my gullible compatriot Pakistanis falling for propaganda one after another.

Unfortunately I'm afraid, most of my fellow Pakistanis will stay Arab or Iran appeaser for centuries.

UAE normalizing relations have much to do with Indian lobbying which we all failed to see. India lobbied through America and through its own channels, while Pakistan lobbying to bring Gulf and Iran closer FAILED.

It will be a matter of time when KSA will follow UAE, just like Bahrain and Oman are about to.

Turkiye doesnt need useless Israel ...... Turkiye is not weak Arab Country .... The Uae-S.Arabia needs MASTER for protection
but Turkiye has bigger economy than Israel+Greece+Egypt combined and Turkiye has very strong Defense Indusrty

and forget about EASTMED gas pipeline project without Turkish permission

btw there is no any Turkish ambassador to Israel
we dont need permison from turkey

Back
Top Bottom