What's new

Turkey may develop fighter aircraft with S Korea, Indonesia

So this is the first step of defense corporation between three of the N-11 countries, I hope others follow in soon.
I was expecting this!

America is never going to Transfer any technology to Turkey in JSF.

Turkey has rights for assembling F-35 engine...
I think this is the best ToT for JSF-F35 project...
because not much country can build engine and part for their own fighters......

Judging for the article the KF-X will be closer tailored to air superiority role than the F-35. Does this mean that the KF-X and not the F-35 will be the primary Air Superiorty fighter in Turkey and not the F-35, which will be employed for strike missions?

SK's 5th gen project is a pie in the sky, corrupt money siphoning project. They are not even able to assemble their F-15Ks without the Americans holding the screwdrivers for them and aren't able to even make the lowliest IR guided missiles, and they supposedly can make a 5th gen fighter without even knowing how to make 2nd gen fighter. Drinking too much of their YY coolaid?

Judging for the article the KF-X will be closer tailored to air superiority role than the F-35. Does this mean that the KF-X and not the F-35 will be the primary Air Superiorty fighter in Turkey and not the F-35, which will be employed for strike missions?

That would seem to be the case since the F-35 order placed is just for F-4/F-5 replacement and not the F-16s which would probably be replaced by the KF-X

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom