What's new

'Turkey, Malaysia, Pakistan to lead Muslim renaissance': FM Qureshi welcomes Mahathir, Erdogan's

So why mahatir excluded Indonesia from his alliance? we're shia I got but why you?

Indonesia is way better economically than Pakistan
I really doubt it has to do anything with Shias. Iran has global sanctions on it and embroiled in numerous proxy conflicts and Iraq is war-torn, I don't see how they will be "leading" the Muslim world anytime soon.

I really doubt it has to do anything with Shias. Iran has global sanctions on it and embroiled in numerous proxy conflicts and Iraq is war-torn, I don't see how they will be "leading" the Muslim world anytime soon.
Bro Iran side for it's issues but Iraq is a rich country and we can be an important number in any equation plus our regime is an elected one so we respect international treaties not like too many countries in the region where the fate of the nation at the mood of the ruler
Iraq is totally different today than before! as I said before my prayers are with this alliance

Democratic???.... One is a theocratic dictatorship and the other is a sectarian oppression government!!!?

Lol
I let the comment about Iran to the Iranians they know better, but Iraq is a sectarian oppression government!! that's really by itself a sectarian comment from a sectarian person!!!. Our regime isn't sectarian at all our president is Sunni Kurds our parliament head is a Sunni Arab let me put it this we the Shia at least 650% yet we have just 33% of the government while country like the Saudi share nothing at all with the other sects of the nation!!!now take Bahrain with it's majority of people yet a minority rule it with oppression!! So don't mention Iraq at all while your beloved terrorist regimes ruling with oppression

frankly non of these countries can reach closer to today's world powers like America, Russia or China for next atleast 20 years. so lets be practical
but they can farm an alliance for mutual interests to boost economies to give MOF status to eachother and through investments, these steps will further lead to joint strategies

Well it is a start, as a snow ball it can include Iran and Iraq as well in the future. The divide between Muslim world Today is happening in Syria, Libya, Yemen, and Afghanistan.

I rather see there is a divide between a dictatorial regime vs democratic government in Muslim world after Arab spring comes. Iran and Iraq as shiah and democratic countries should stand behind other democratic Muslim countries so their blind support on Bashar regime should be stopped. It is not a Sunni vs Shiah anymore. And as more Muslim countries are likely become democratic like recent Algeria and Sudan case, it means democratic Muslim countries are getting upper hand.

Renaissance in Muslim world I would interpret as democratization of Muslim world. This idea should be protected and pushed by all Muslim democracy nations so that we can solve conflict in Syria, Libya, Yemen, and Afghanistan by enforcing democracy system to solve dispute among their people. The reason of why there is conflict there is because their people tend to solve their conflict and differences by force instead of using ballot.

But we should spare Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain as their society are still content with Monarchy.

Monarchy is not the Islamic way. Infact its almost haram in Islam, if we follow hadith and other narrations.
DemoCrazy on the other hand is also not Islamic, you let some one who is incapabale, to have a chance by spending money, creating wrong fame, and leading the opinion polls through manipulative media.
Islamic way is to pick some one who is agreeable to the wisest of your men, and is not intending to rise to power but rather some one who wants to run away from it.

Monarchy is not the Islamic way. Infact its almost haram in Islam, if we follow hadith and other narrations.
DemoCrazy on the other hand is also not Islamic, you let some one who is incapabale, to have a chance by spending money, creating wrong fame, and leading the opinion polls through manipulative media.
Islamic way is to pick some one who is agreeable to the wisest of your men, and is not intending to rise to power but rather some one who wants to run away from it.

I have different opinion with you, I rather said that democracy is very closed with the term Syura in As Syura verses. Abu Bakr was also elected through something like election if you read Abu Bakr biography written by famous Egyptian historian, Haikal. Unfortunately, other succession of Rashidun Chaliphate is not smooth just like the transition between Ustman into Ali that resulted in war. It is because the succession system is so primitive at that time. If they apply democracy in Madinah just like ancient Greece applied democracy in Athena, the face of Islam will be different. But maybe democracy is only possible to be applied on big nations after 21 century where information are easily to get and spread.

I have different opinion with you, I rather said that democracy is very closed with the term Syura in As Syura verses. Abu Bakr was also elected through something like election if you read Abu Bakr biography written by famous Egyptian historian, Haikal. Unfortunately, other succession of Rashidun Chaliphate is not smooth just like the transition between Ustman into Ali that resulted in war. It is because the succession system is so primitive at that time. If they apply democracy in Madinah just like ancient Greece applied democracy in Athena, the face of Islam will be different. But maybe democracy is only possible to be applied on big nations after 21 century where information are easily to get and spread.

Yet the most informed (supposedly) nation on the earth ends up electing Trump.

Yet the most informed (supposedly) nation on the earth ends up electing Trump.

Trump is not a perfect leader like Obama but at least he is also not too bad either. His policy is meant to fulfill white people interest and there is nothing wrong with that like building walls in border, tighten immigration system, imposing tariff on Chinese goods, etc. His words maybe a bit harsh but overall his administration is still rational, he doesnt forbid Muslim to pray for instant and dont put conservative Muslim to the vocational camp. Free speech is still being protected.

Monarchy is what saved the Islamic World but also destroyed it in the long run.

Its a complex issue.

Monarchy is what saved the Islamic World but also destroyed it in the long run.

Its a complex issue.

The lust for power is the greatest corruption there is.
When a person is raised from childhood as a supposed ruler, all that follows is chaos.
Monarchy system was anything but Islamic, its the very thing Islam stood in defiance (the sacrifice of Imam Hussain R.A) and ended up accepting later on. And hence the downfall of Islam started...

The lust for power is the greatest corruption there is.
When a person is raised from childhood as a supposed ruler, all that follows is chaos.
Monarchy system was anything but Islamic, its the very thing Islam stood in defiance (the sacrifice of Imam Hussain R.A) and ended up accepting later on. And hence the downfall of Islam started...

Muslims barely had a proper succession system especially the Arabs.

I would take monarchy over civil war and chaos anyday of the week.

Muslims barely had a proper succession system especially the Arabs.

I would take monarchy over civil war and chaos anyday of the week.

The original way of succession, where a Caliph was to be chosen by the elders and wisest was fine enough. What made it a failure is not the system but the greed and lust for power.
As long as it lasted, Islam made greatest of accomplishments and took on the greatest of military powers of the time.

The moment it was abandoned was the moment the greed and lust bogged them down and consumed them with the internal struggles of power.

Either way, no system can be perfect, and a trial awaits whatever we get into.

The original way of succession, where a Caliph was to be chosen by the elders and wisest was fine enough. What made it a failure is not the system but the greed and lust for power.
As long as it lasted, Islam made greatest of accomplishments and took on the greatest of military powers of the time.

The moment it was abandoned was the moment the greed and lust bogged them down and consumed them with the internal struggles of power.

Either way, no system can be perfect, and a trial awaits whatever we get into.

I agree 100% with you

Back
Top Bottom