What's new

Turkey launches large-scale operation in emdinli

Saithan

Reaction score
Turkish army says it has launched a large-scale military operation backed up fighter jets and helicopters in its escalating fight against the terrorist Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) in Hakkari on the Iraqi border.

Turkish army chief Necdet Özel also went to Şemdinli district of Hakkari to monitor the operation, launched with seven battolians. Each battolians are made up of different number of troops and it is estimated that at least 5,000 ground troops are involved in the operation aimed at rooting out PKK terrorists in the region.

Şemdinli was the scene of two-week fierce battleground between Turkish security forces and the terrorists in July and August. Turkish authorities said they had killed up to 160 PKK terrorists in that operation. PKK terrorists are very active in the outskirts of Şemdinli district and frequently stage surprise attacks on Turkish troops. Dozens of Turkish soldiers were killed in the past few weeks by the terrorists in the southeastern Turkish provinces of Hakkari and Şırnak.

At least four Turkish soldiers and more than 30 PKK terrorists were killed in clashes in the past two days in the region.

Fighting between the military and the PKK has intensified in recent months, a development that some Turkish officials and analysts have linked to the chaos in neighboring Syria.

Listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the EU and the United States, the PKK has been waging a bloody war in Turkey's Southeast since 1984. More than 40,000 people have been killed in the conflict between the terrorist PKK and Turkish forces since the PKK launched its fight with the aim of establishing a separate Kurdish state in the predominantly Kurdish Southeast.

source:Turkey launches large-scale operation in

NOW IT'S THEIR TURN TO FEEL THAT PAIN!

Over 75 PKK members are reported DEAD and those who couldn't escape the area will be slain like dogs one by one.

Note that this is a Special Operations Command joint operation. These guys are practically GODS. I don't expect this to go on much longer but it's obvious that some heavy damage is inflicted. Winter is coming and terror activity in the region will almost cease in coming months.

Here I've found a source in english.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/75...ation.aspx?pageID=238&nid=30113&NewsCatID=341

It's all about momentum now, we need to keep marching untill the first snow falls perhaps even after that.

By the way, we found advanced versions of AKs on terrorists. AK200s to be percise. I don't know if the serial numbers on those were erased or not but I assure you, Turkish intelligence will get to the bottom of this.

Whoever's behind this ugly game will pay the price dearly.

At least 24 more terrorists who recently attacked the military outpost in Şemdinli has been killed.

Whoever's behind this ugly game will pay the price dearly.

it's erdogan who involved in Syria and now because of his mistake, pkk is more strong and are free.
beside, if current regime of Syria will fall or not, there are thousands of islamic Extremists like taliban and alqueda in Turkey border that can make a big problem for your country in future more than what pkk can do.

blame your government,erdugan..not others.

it's erdogan who involved in Syria and now because of his mistake, pkk is more strong and are free.
beside, if current regime of Syria will fall or not, there are thousands of islamic Extremists like taliban and alqueda in Turkey border that can make a big problem for your country in future more than what pkk can do.

Dude, wtf are you talking about? We killed 100 PKK members in just five days.

They are melting.

ilk fotorafta pallet izleri var, kisacasi tank yada zirhli arac m113 ezdi bicti ahahah... yoksa bomba yada kursun boyle birseyp yapamas...

arkadas sormus en zaman vurmuslar, ben ne bilim!

Herhalde askerler ozelikle bunun fotorafini paylasmilar ki ibne pkkcilara mesaj olsun diye. Sen propaganda yapiyordun simdik lesin malzeme oldu gibi...

Dude, wtf are you talking about? We killed 100 PKK members in just five days.

They are melting.

IF only one bullet fire in turkey it means problem and There is not safe enough.
by the way, your comment has no related to my comment.

IF only one bullet fire in turkey it means problem and There is not safe enough.
by the way, your comment has no related to my comment.

Well, this is not a good argument for saying "PKK is more strong and free" since the bullets are flying in the air for almost 30 years...
As for the Islamic extremists, i agree with you on that though.

I do agree with you. However the PKK is getting weaker. They are even planing to join ASALA beacause they are losing grounds; they will make camps in armenia, if they lose grounds in Iraq.

Parts of northen syria is controled by the PKK, but terrorists from these regions cannot enter Turkey that easily, due to the facts that the terrian of the Turkish syrian border is flat, unlike the border with Iraq.

When AKP came into power terror was nearly 0%- now it is at it's height.

But the AKP has good policies as well.

A Turkish saying - 'Yiğidi öldür, hakkını yeme'

Guys, guys i have the very same pictures. But nobody told you sharing them here is OK

and @MrTopal.
Terrorist activity was at zero percent.
When we lifted capital punishment and spared the baby killer's life. Things started back in there

IT should be executed in the first place. We showed weakness and that encouraged terrorist activity.

As i said, do anything with "Kurdish rights" bullchit that's politicians' business. The army never should've stopped operations.

@Green
BTW: I'm assuming they've got those weapons from Russian-backed Syria. If by any chance Russian government got directly involved you can kiss your diplomatic relations with Turkey goodbye.

Their suicide bombing attempt with a truck full of explosives failed thanks to caution of the guard. The terrorist vaporized though...

Apparently they are really mad, which means we really hurt them :flame:

Back
Top Bottom