What's new

Turkey is 'making NATO very uncomfortable'

Don't you see that we would have started much earlier to build our own military industry in the first place. Given that there was a leadership that wants to do so as there is now. I believe there was NATO influence in stopping Turkey from building our own military industry in the fourties. It could not be that the leadership of the time pulled this task of stopping all by themselves.
It wasnt NATO that stopped the development but stupid policy, god i hate when people search a conspiracy in everthing...

You are spreading so much nonsense that it started to become annoying.

It wasnt NATO that stopped the development but stupid policy, god i hate when people search a conspiracy in everthing...

You are spreading so much nonsense that it started to become annoying.

You are so naive.

Indeed, Turkey started developing own military industry in republic era. If it was true what @FutureMe says we would have already started developing in Ottoman period but as everybody knows during Ottoman era we were backward in every sense. Even the art pieces and mines we used to defend Gallipoli were foreign arms.
Im not saying he is wrong, it just that NATO isnt the reason for the stopping of development.

You are so naive.
Yeah and you know everything, just stop your conspiracy theorys that every 12 y/o is posting on Facebook, its annoying.

Im not saying he is wrong, it just that NATO isnt the reason for the stopping of development.

Yeah and you know everything, just stop your conspiracy theorys that every 12 y/o is posting on Facebook, its annoying.

Looks like the common perception spread by powers that prevailed works for you that you don't need to look for the truth.

Might you be believing that the American set foot on the Moon?

Looks like the common perception spread by powers that prevailed works for you that you don't need to look for the truth.
Your posts are the same as conversations i get to hear in village cafes, no objectivitiy in it, just a simple minded black and white mentality.

Oh and the best part is being arrogant enough to see those conspiracy theories as the only truth even thought there is no substance behind it.

Get lost with your propaganda you religious buffoon....

Do not confuse the EU to the place you come from where every dirty ,illiterate ,religious clown gets to call the shots by scaring the peasant masses with religion.
Seems like you are talking about Romania...

Yeah,right,so not one proof....just your feeling about "mindset".If they really had that mindset they wouldn't wipe out Christianity.Face it,the only religious bigots in here is you and the other poster and you're trying to justifyi it by blaming the other side to.Except that you have no proof to pin it on the other side while you're transparent as glass.

I can give you 10 reasons why Turkey is not in the EU,religion is not one of them.

So, what the Pope has to do with reviving WW1 selectively!? Where more than 20 million people died from all over Europe and another 60 million in WW2, that was not genocide, and real at that.
I can remind you of genocides by the crusaders during their invasion of Jerusalem more than a thousand years ago, or the Spanish inquisition too.
If you were the slightest educated about history, you'll would have found out long ago about the role of the church (The Judeo-Christian one as it is known when facing Islam, and just Christian when genociding Jews, what a hypocrisy!!!) in major mankind conflicts throughout its history.

Don't you see that we would have started much earlier to build our own military industry in the first place. Given that there was a leadership that wants to do so as there is now. I believe there was NATO influence in stopping Turkey from building our own military industry in the fourties. It could not be that the leadership of the time pulled this task of stopping all by themselves.
What industry with which technology did we have in the 40s,do you mean the airplane sector?
There was no NATO in the 40s,they signed the North Atlantic treaty in 1949 unless you count one year as ten.
I guess your hate against NATO influences your realism and rationalism.

Back
Top Bottom