What's new

Turkey, Iran to create joint free trade zone

Uhuhu

Reaction score
Turkey_Iran_flags_Album_020612.jpg

Turkey and Iran will create a joint free trade zone, Turkish Deputy Economic Minister Ibrahim Shenel said, Sabah newspaper reported on Dec.12.

Currently the two countries are working on a project to create a free trade zone, according to the deputy minister.

Turkey and Iran can create a free economic zone, Turkey's Minister of Development Cevdet Yilmaz said earlier.

Ankara and Tehran have good relations in all spheres, but the economic one lags behind the others, according to the minister.

"Relations in the economic sphere between Turkey and Iran are below the two countries' potential," the minister said.

Turkey, Iran to create joint free trade zone - Trend.Az

Turkey will cave into US sanctions. Just like how they reduced their oil exports from Iran or limited the overall trade.

Turkey will cave into US sanctions. Just like how they reduced their oil exports from Iran or limited the overall trade.
yes right. we dont have oil or gas.. and we trade with western country.so we wilk sink..

good development, the neighbouring countries should sort out the territorial and historic disputes or set them aside and focus on trade and welfare of the people.

Logically there isn't any serious problem with Iran, such as border disputes, I think problem is both countries/people wants to see their own country as leading regional power thats why there is a constant rivalry whenever there is such issues.

Do you mean CENTO(Central Treaty Organisation)?

Yes , I would love to revive that Pact and expand it to include the ECO members of which Pakistan, Iran and Turkey are already members. Such a Pact should include Economic and Defence components as a Union of Nations. If this happened , no Power in the World could dare mess with this Union.

Yes , I would love to revive that Pact and expand it to include the ECO members of which Pakistan, Iran and Turkey are already members. Such a Pact should include Economic and Defence components as a Union of Nations. If this happened , no Power in the World could dare mess with this Union.

totally agree , but a CENTO-like treaty without UK and US .

I dont think the Kyrgyz,Kazakhs,Oezbeks,Turkmens,Tadjiks will go with a defence Union(Russian influence).

I think we are going for MIKTA

Mexico, Indonesia, South Korea, Turkey, and Australia have agreed a plan to found their own cooperation organization that will be called MIKTA, a Russian foreign policy source said on Thursday.

7xcvsdf1.jpg

image.axd

MIKTA, is a new alliance borning ?

MIKTA: Where middle powers proudly meet

Back
Top Bottom