What's new

Turkey 'fully supports' Pakistan’s position on Kashmir: Turkish FM

If it had been an internal matter, you wouldn't be at dispute with a foreign country which makes it an international matter and in international matters we had always & will always stand next to Pakistan.

I am sure a world power like turkey will be seriously able to damage us :enjoy::enjoy:

India also supports KURDISH rebels

India also supports Armenia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such VERBAL support changes nothing on the Ground

Turkey should give at least ONE billion dollars aid to Pakistan to buy more arms

I agree, time has arrived to support Kurds in the region

Another piss tv propagandist!

Call me whatever you want bro.....There is ground reality....

You are saying Pakistan is not using terrorism has a tool????

You are saying IS fighters are not receiving treatment in Turkey???

You are saying that Turkey didn't crush Kurdish people????

Anyways bro....In my view these two nations use Terrorism has a tool like no other nation in the history

Anyways bro....In my view these two nations use Terrorism has a tool like no other nation in the history

Then you should read the history of European conquest of the Americas. Your knowledge of history seems very selective. What india is doing in Kashmir is nothing but raw terrorism, of course, to you it seems okay.

I am sure a world power like turkey will be seriously able to damage us :enjoy::enjoy:
Over Confident And Proud People......!!!
Turkey can do every thing And PAKISTAN which you fear most is with TURKEY always.......!!!

Then you should read the history of European conquest of the Americas. Your knowledge of history seems very selective. What india is doing in Kashmir is nothing but raw terrorism, of course, to you it seems okay.

Oh yes bro...Spanish did destroy entire South American civilization using terrorism.....The same is happening here to Pakistan and Turkey are using terrorism as a tool and they give it a Islamic color and make sure that wherever they go they take Islam and Arabic culture with them and destroy the local culture like Spanish did (Taliban is a good example)....By the way I am not selective....What is happening in Kashmir is nothing but Islamic terrorism funded by neighbors....If you are a true Bangladeshi then you will not forget what Pakistani forces did to your country just before leaving.....

Anyways bro....it seems you are totally anti-Indian so whatever i say you are going to revert it with something...If you are a real Bangladeshi at least thank Indians for giving you that identity, and then start blaming them....

In that case, might become right. What your choice is when might have already failed thrice? Whats the tool left in the kitty?

Moreover Haider, you raised Junagarh, so let me put forth two points -

1- Pakistan was created on the basic premise of that hindu muslims can not live together peacefully. Isn't the acceptance of accession of Junagarh which was almost a hindu state beat that argument?

2- Junagarh was not connected with mainland Pakistan by any means with 3 faces to India and one opening at Arabian sea. How can it be practically viable to be acceded to Pakistan? The same case with Hyderabad. That was the reason, though Jinnah claim Indian act as an invasion on sovereignty of Pakistan, he never stretch the matter beyond a point.

3- India never argued that Hindus can not live with muslims, so we never had any apprehension on accession of muslim majority state of Kashmir to us.

4- East Timor UNSC resolution was based on Chapter 7 and was enforceable.

Its just that I do not want to burn my brain cells more often on this forum.

@Joe Shearer You can argue at length and what will come back to you will be an amalgamation of words like "Oppression, UN resolution, Genocide, Hindu army, Freedom fighter, Martyr, Jihad" and some prepositions, verbs, qualifiers and connectors loosely woven around them.
I have no problem about the accession of Junagarth , its just example of molding the laws in favor or personal gain. Kings or rulers are not allowed to go against the will of messes in this age. Respect the will of people. East Timor and South Sudan been separated on this basis of religion and backed by Western Church power and govts.

I agree, time has arrived to support Kurds in the region

We will always support Pakistan against India.
1361469896_jack_nicholson_deal_with_it.gif

Turkey is a major important country of this world. Tamil Nadu is nobody.
Tamilnadu population is 77.88 million and turkey is at 74.93 ,it can't even match Tamilnadu in population,let alone India.This is getting to be a funny thread.
When somebody tweeted about this , the replys were mostly what or who turkey is..nobody other than the Indian PDFers even care in India.But let's not divert the topic.

What can turkey do to stop India????

I know. You have poor comprehension issues. Work hard on them instead of wasting time on PDF.

And you are a joker and you never fail to amuse me with your jokes.

I am quoting you since we have already taken 38% of "atoot ang" from you. I hope you know that. :lol:

Those who have doubts about his/her own character will also see same doubts in other's character .
Perhaps a psychatrist can help you.

amilnadu population is 77.88 million and turkey is at 74.93 ,it can't even match Tamilnadu in population,let alone India.This is getting to be a funny thread.
When somebody tweeted about this , the replys were mostly what or who turkey is..nobody other than the Indian PDFers even care in India.But let's not divert the topic.

What can turkey do to stop India????
How many Mughals conquered whole India ? 8-)

Turkey despite its statements seems to not have done anything significant against India, MTCR being one example

Back
Top Bottom