What's new

Turkey freezes all ties with France

i still like iranians they are clever people im serious my maths teacher was iranian , and i no many clever ones but some are just jelous of other muslim countries developments i still like iranians and whats with this persians they wernt even muslim . look at these fukin animal soldiers

Dude Iranian and turks are very nice with each other in real life, i dont get why on the internet we can get a bit weird, but dont we all lol.

anyway one day persian-turks-arabs will **** up usa for what they did to our region, they will learn no one f**** with the middle east and gets away with it, our region gave so much to the word but look at how we're being treated...

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

Also on topic, France is just burning with jealousy because turkey is economically doing well, and now they want Turkey to be portrayed evil.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol thats true but trust me never trust arabs i know one and all he thinks about is money boasting about his country is rich oil etc believe me they will sell their honour , family for money anyways i like iranians doe and also about persians mate i dont really know about them but they wernt muslim what religion where they and i find it hard connecting them to iranians like all this assryians or i dont know im confusd can you explain , btw look at the us soldiers when i watch video i felt like scraping their skull

lol thats true but trust me never trust arabs i know one and all he thinks about is money boasting about his country is rich oil etc believe me they will sell their honour , family for money anyways i like iranians doe and also about persians mate i dont really know about them but they wernt muslim what religion where they and i find it hard connecting them to iranians like all this assryians or i dont know im confusd can you explain , btw look at the us soldiers when i watch video i felt like scraping their skull

Not all persian all muslim. soe follow Zoroastrianism, which is arguable oldest monotheist religion in the world.
I am not a muslim and want Iran to stop following Islam, but that up to our people.
I dont follow any religion, anyway assyrian were christian i think.

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

As for arabs, yeah their leaders are very lazy, and alot of persian hare arabs for making our country islamic, since they invaded us and converted us to Islam by force.

lol kl what religion are you i knew iran wasnt all muslim but why do you insist on persian lol ?

lol kl what religion are you i knew iran wasnt all muslim but why do you insist on persian lol ?
idiot, the same way you're a Tork, I am a persian and so is he. However in Iran and the region, we don't say Persian, we say Parsi. Because we had contact with the Greeks and the Romans and because they influenced the European languages, the Greek word for Parsi was adopted by the Western World. Today they call us Persian. If I say I'm Pars, they wouldn't understand. Arabs are arabs, torks are torks and parsis are parsis.

You guys are complete life-less trolls. Again, the subject of this thread is not Iran, but you insist on conversing about Iranians and Parsis. You keep showing animosity. When this is how you act, why should we stop being friends with our 2500 year old brothers and neighbors? Armenians have never wronged us, they have never threatened us and we have been one country for thousands of years. Today we share foods, music, names and a general sense of trust. This has nothing to do with Torks. In Iran, Azaris and Armenians live with each other in peace.

If this is the attitude of Turks, than I'm inclined to believe their (Armenians) claims of genocide. You guys have shown yourselves as a bunch of extreme racists in this thread. Keep going.

anyway one day persian-turks-arabs will **** up usa for what they did to our region, they will learn no one f**** with the middle east and gets away with it, our region gave so much to the word but look at how we're being treated...

Not just Persians, Turks and Arabs... but I think the most of the world wants a piece of the USA, when they inevitably lose the power that they currently have.

Well buddy, most of the contribution in Islamic World in the field of science, mathematics, literature are from Iranians instead of conquering lands. Even the Turks who founded Islamic Dynasties in India used to speak and study Persian language because it had rich literature and they made it court language.
Well dude to set your record straight, those scientific developments werent done by the Iranians but by Persian Muslims who were predominently Sunni before the shia Safavid dynasty.

Unlike Iran, Turkey does not claim to be an Islamic state.

Muslims in France live much better than in Muslim countries themselves.

You're ignorant and you always use this bs argument. Muslims in France don't live great lives they often live in below average conditions. If you look at the high/mid income majority Muslim countries Turkiye, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Malaysia, and Kuwait they all have a better standard living compared to the average Muslim in France. Even many Pakistani urbanites in Karachi, Lahore enjoy a better living standard.

You need to stop peddling this same old bs you peddled at the other forum, it is not only annoying but untruthful.

You're ignorant and you always use this bs argument. Muslims in France don't live great lives they often live in below average conditions. If you look at the high/mid income majority Muslim countries Turkiye, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Malaysia, and Kuwait they all have a better standard living compared to the average Muslim in France. Even many Pakistani urbanites in Karachi, Lahore enjoy a better living standard.
Only Muslim countries with relatively high standards of living are tiny oil emirates with total population of 1% of world Muslims.

UN HDI index:

20 France

30 United Arab Emirates
37 Qatar
42 Bahrain
56 Saudi Arabia
61 Malaysia
92 Turkey
145 Pakistan

You guys are complete life-less trolls. Again, the subject of this thread is not Iran, but you insist on conversing about Iranians and Parsis. You keep showing animosity. When this is how you act, why should we stop being friends with our 2500 year old brothers and neighbors? Armenians have never wronged us, they have never threatened us and we have been one country for thousands of years. Today we share foods, music, names and a general sense of trust. This has nothing to do with Torks. In Iran, Azaris and Armenians live with each other in peace.

If this is the attitude of Turks, than I'm inclined to believe their (Armenians) claims of genocide. You guys have shown yourselves as a bunch of extreme racists in this thread. Keep going.
while half of iran consists of Turks, you are calling us as racist lol
who cares what you believe? already nearly 30 christian countries accepted this fake genocide but noone take a decision about bosnia algeria or iraq. why the issue came into islam vs. christianity did you understood?
there were 1.3(ottoman source) between 1.9(armenian source) million armenians during WWI. even americans found armenian claims exaggerated. how can we kill 1.5 million armenians? the lie starts with numbers. while muslims and armenians started to killing eachother ottomans took a decision and sent armenians to syria. this is good for them even some armenians accepted that. today a lot of armenian is living in lebanon and most of them scattered all of world from there. today app. 10 million armenian are living in world you can see it's unpossible after fake 1.5 million claims. in reality armenian casualties were app. 250.000 max 300.000 during wwI. but do you know our casualties? who cares murdered turks? mollas and fake muslims happy with their friends.

armenians thought they can reach an independent state aim like balkan countries with support of russia england and france. a lot of armenian joined russian and french army during WWI. there were a lot of armenian terrorists which were attacking unprotected muslim villages behind ottoman russian line.

innocent armenians
fft5_mf112568.Jpeg

medya.php

armenian brigade in russian army
ermeni-ordusu.jpg

captured weapons from armenian terrorists
Silahl%C4%B1-Ermeni-%C3%87eteleri.jpg

murdered muslims by armenians terrorists
siverek.jpg

ermeni7.jpg

ermeni-katliam7.jpg

Look what Allah says
5.51 O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

have a nice day with your armenian and christian friends in canada :tdown:

I don't know , a major reason for Armenian issue but , if they messed with Ottoman Empire they were just misguided fellas , and were used by British , just like Libyan gorrillas are used now by NATO for fake freedom

Turkey is never wrong , if you do Terrorist activities by going against Ottoman Empire of course you will get its consequences

If you do good then you will get reward ... but I personally thing the figures were a bit bloated up as usual by Christian Authors

Mean while you will see they will list only 50-100 iraqi people died in last 10 years in Iraq

but I might be wrong because some governments feel that they need to pass a bill to do what they best - back-stabbing

EvilJew01.png

Here we are 100 years after world war 1 , and NOW ... world decides to pass bill well how about we pass a bill against certain group who killed Jesus while we are at it ....

And also its very cheap for Armanian groups to be used as pawns in this , and they have no self respect , if they were smart they would have patched things up long time ago instead now being part of this proxy war with Turkey

FACT :

1 Food was in shortage
2 British destroyed the railway lines which took food and water to areas
3 War was brought on by Evil Allied forces

So here is the reality , if Ottoman Empire had no food or water , and its citizens were being transferred across plains with no railways (thanks to you know ho that murderer Lawrance)

So why should turkey be blamed?

Should the allied forces not take blame ? and say sorry , we caused you all this pain

Turkey & Iran should open up debate on - Killing of Jesus , by Jews if they can bring up a 100 year old case open again today

@ the thick Torkish poster.
we don't give a rat's *** about your fight with the Armenians, the same way you don't care about our fight with the Arabs. Why are you so damn thick? What part of this thread isn't about Iran do you not understand? Are you THAT insecure?

And Iran is 99 percent Torkish, happy?

Only Muslim countries with relatively high standards of living are tiny oil emirates with total population of 1% of world Muslims.

UN HDI index:

20 France

30 United Arab Emirates
37 Qatar
42 Bahrain
56 Saudi Arabia
61 Malaysia
92 Turkey
145 Pakistan

The aforementioned countries make up more than 1%. Besides the point remains most Muslims in France live below average standards and many of them do not live better than Muslims in the aforementioned countries.

The aforementioned countries make up more than 1%. Besides the point remains most Muslims in France live below average standards and many of them do not live better than Muslims in the aforementioned countries.
Only tiny emirates are over 50th place.

In Malaysia Muslims are also poorer than Chinese or Indians.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom