What's new

Turkey, Free Syrian Army take complete control of Afrin: Erdoğan

Russia was given permission to legally be in Syria to destroy the same jihadists that Turkey aids. The question is what is Turkey doing in Syria? You were never invited, you are illegally in Syria according to international law.
You don't know international law, do you? :what:

Russia was given permission to legally be in Syria to destroy the same jihadists that Turkey aids. The question is what is Turkey doing in Syria? You were never invited, you are illegally in Syria according to international law.
According to international law,you have the right to defend yourself from terrorist activities conducted from neighbouring countries,even if this means entering these countries with military force(Iraq since the 90's).
Also not to forget the 3+ million refugees.

According to international law,you have the right to defend yourself from terrorist activities conducted from neighbouring countries,even if this means entering these countries with military force(Iraq since the 90's).
Also not to forget the 3+ million refugees.

https://anfenglish.com/news/iadl-afrin-operation-is-a-violation-of-international-law-24454

No Exception Under Article 51

“Erdogan’s stated aim is to attack pro-Kurdish groups and ‘suffocate’ a ‘terror army’ in Northern Syria ‘before it’s born’. This preventive act cannot be justified as self defence under Article 51 of the Charter, Customary International Law only recognising anticipatory self-defence when an attack is imminent. It should also be noted that Syria has denounced this attack, again precluding the possibility of Turkey justifying its act as a form of collective self defence.”

do you know what about Article 51 of the UN Charter ?

Turkey has claimed that Article 51 of the UN Charter, allowing a nation to use self-defense against Pkk/Ypg/Isis terrorists that the US/Israel/Syrian Regime/Iran/Russia supports and protects

Pkk/Ypg terrorists who killed 40.000 people in Turkey always attack Turkey from Syria and Iraq
also 911 km Turkish-Syrian border ,,,, what about Russia-Iran-the US ? nothing
also there are millions of Turkmen in Syria ...... what about Russians Americans in Syria ? almost nothing
and Syria was ruled by the TURKS for 800 years between 1100s and 1900s ... even Russia has no 800 years history

Syrian Regime/Iran/Russia killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in Syria to protect criminal dictatorial regime

on the other hand Turkey saved over 3,5 million of Syrian refugees from Pkk/Ypg/Isis terrorists and criminal murderer Syrian Regime/Iran/Russia

and Turkey spent over $30 billion for over 3,5 million of Syrian refugees in Turkey

so TURKEY is 100% legally in Syria

The US is illegally in Syria

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with thdee dudes? Just shouting Allah akhbar all the time while shooting around for no reason. Most militias in the region always do this for some weird reason. Lol. They are funny. :lol:

To a Swedish person someone shouting in chinese new would should funny and vice versa

do you know what about Article 51 of the UN Charter ?

Turkey has claimed that Article 51 of the UN Charter, allowing a nation to use self-defense against Pkk/Ypg/Isis terrorists that the US/Israel/Syrian Regime/Iran/Russia supports and protects

Pkk/Ypg terrorists who killed 40.000 people in Turkey always attack Turkey from Syria and Iraq
also 911 km Turkish-Syrian border ,,,, what about Russia-Iran-the US ? nothing
also there are millions of Turkmen in Syria ...... what about Russians in Syria ? almost nothing
and Syria was ruled by the TURKS for 800 years between 1100s and 1900s ... even Russia has no 800 years history

and Syrian Regime/Iran/Russia killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in Syria to protect criminal dictatorial regime

on the other hand Turkey saved over 3,5 million of Syrian refugees from Pkk/Ypg/Isis terrorists and criminal murderer Syrian Regime/Iran/Russia

and Turkey spent over $30 billion over 3,5 million of Syrian refugees in Turkey

so TURKEY is 100% legally in Syria

Do you know how to read? I posted a link in which ecredited international lawyers rebuffed article 51:

“Erdogan’s stated aim is to attack pro-Kurdish groups and ‘suffocate’ a ‘terror army’ in Northern Syria ‘before it’s born’. This preventive act cannot be justified as self defence under Article 51 of the Charter, Customary International Law only recognising anticipatory self-defence when an attack is imminent. It should also be noted that Syria has denounced this attack, again precluding the possibility of Turkey justifying its act as a form of collective self defence.”

Turkey has long supported illegal armed groups in Syria and even helped thousands of jihadists cross into Syria and now you complain against civilians violence? We have seen how jihadists shell civilians. Turkey has been prolonging the fighting by refusing to stop arming terrorists. It’s simple, as long as terrorists continue to flood into Syria and take up arms against the government, the government will continue fighting.

I’m also not sure why Turkish history has anything to do with Syria. Just because Turks at one point controlled parts of Syria means nothing. Turkey also used to control much of what is now Russia, fortunately the Turks were crushed in countless battles and lost that land, so does Russian land belong to Turkey?

@ptldM3

Do you know about Turkish - Russian deal about Afrin ?

It seems like Tel-Rıfat is not included in the deal.

@ptldM3

Do you know about Turkish - Russian deal about Afrin ?

It seems like Tel-Rıfat is not included in the deal.

As far as I know only Afrin was part of the deal but I have not kept up recently nor do I have inside information. There was a small contingent of Russian soldiers in Afrin but they left and it was more of an attempt to sway Kurds away from the US and prevent fighting between Kurds and government forces.

As far as I know Russia wants to weaken the Kurds because of the vast land they control and their close relationship to the US, the problem is that neither Russia nor Assad want to fight the Kurds because its too much of a burden and world cost much needed resources and manpower.

It would make sense that Russia would prefer the Kurds to be dealt in Tel-Rıfat. Either way at the end it would be FSA vs Kurds neither are friends or partners.

“Erdogan’s stated aim is to attack pro-Kurdish groups and ‘suffocate’ a ‘terror army’ in Northern Syria ‘before it’s born’. This preventive act cannot be justified as self defence under Article 51 of the Charter, Customary International Law only recognising anticipatory self-defence when an attack is imminent. It should also be noted that Syria has denounced this attack, again precluding the possibility of Turkey justifying its act as a form of collective self defence

dont say tales to the TURKS
Pro-Kurdish groups ? its Pkk-Ypg Terrorist organization who killed over 40.000 people in Turkey

YPG = PKK .... and YPG attacked over 700 times on Turkey from Syria ( including scuide bomb attacks in Turkey ) and many Turkish citizens were killed by YPG Terrorists attacks
only one example = on 23 march 2017 YPG terrorists attacked Turkey from Afrin and 1 Turkish soldier was killed ( befor the operation olive branch )

if you know nothing about it .. its your problem
I am saying again TURKEY is 100% legally in Syria

and FSA is legal armed group ( 100% Syrian citizens ) and Turkey supports only legal armed group FSA

We dont care about so-called jihadist groups İsis/HTS/etc .. even Turkey recognized İsis as a terrorist organization before the US ,EU,Russia

government ? who selected Assad ? nobody .... wtf dictator undemocratic Assad Family ?
even over 80% of Syrian people is Sunni Muslim ... but 10% Nusayr group led by dictator undemocratic Assad Family rules Syria with military action

and Syrian regime/Iran/Iran backed terrorist groups/Russia have no right to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians in Syria ......human rights violations is illegal

btw there are Turkish territory in N.Syria ( Manbij ) .... and there are millions of Turkmen in Syria
Turkey has right to protect Turkish territory in N.Syria ( Manbij )

and I remind you The US/Israel backed Pkk/Ypg terrorists occupied 30% of Syrian territory to destroy Syria's territorial integrity

As far as I know only Afrin was part of the deal but I have not kept up recently nor do I have inside information. There was a small contingent of Russian soldiers in Afrin but they left and it was more of an attempt to sway Kurds away from the US and prevent fighting between Kurds and government forces.

As far as I know Russia wants to weaken the Kurds because of the vast land they control and their close relationship to the US, the problem is that neither Russia nor Assad want to fight the Kurds because its too much of a burden and world cost much needed resources and manpower.

It would make sense that Russia would prefer the Kurds to be dealt in Tel-Rıfat. Either way at the end it would be FSA vs Kurds neither are friends or partners.
Interesting that you never stated "driving a wedge between US and Turkey" as Russia's objectives. Though, i too think that it's not Russia's priority.

That said if Turkey and US clash in Mambij next, creating a rift in NATO. It would be a bonus for Russia.

dont say tales to the TURKS
Pro-Kurdish groups ? its Pkk-Ypg Terrorist organization who killed over 40.000 people in Turkey

YPG = PKK .... and YPG attacked over 700 times on Turkey from Syria ( including scuide bomb attacks in Turkey ) and many Turkish citizens were killed by YPG Terrorists attacks
only one example = on 23 march 2017 YPG terrorists attacked Turkey from Afrin and 1 Turkish soldier was killed ( befor the operation olive branch )

if you know nothing about it .. its your problem
I am saying again TURKEY is 100% legally in Syria

and FSA is legal armed group ( 100% Syrian citizens ) and Turkey supports only legal armed group FSA

We dont care about so-called jihadist groups İsis/HTS/etc .. even Turkey recognized İsis as a terrorist organization before the US ,EU,Russia

government ? who selected Assad ? nobody .... wtf dictator undemocratic Assad Family ?
even over 80% of Syrian people is Sunni Muslim ... but 10% Nusayr group led by dictator undemocratic Assad Family rules Syria with military action

and Syrian regime/Iran/Iran backed terrorist groups/Russia have no right to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians in Syria ......human rights violations is illegal

btw there are Turkish territory in N.Syria ( Manbij ) .... and there are millions of Turkmen in Syria
Turkey has right to protect Turkish territory in N.Syria ( Manbij )

and I remind you The US/Israel backed Pkk/Ypg terrorists occupied 30% of Syrian territory to destroy Syria's territorial integrity

FSA is not legal by any stretch of the imagination nor are they all even Syrian. You are speaking from emotions, I am speaking from laws. The FSA is just a proxy force, same as the Kurds, at the end of the day Assad is legally, by UN definition, the leader of Syria. FSA have no authority and are not recognized by anyone to have any authority.

Syria never attacked Turkey, Article 51 does not apply in Turkey’s case and Russia was invited into Syria by the UN recoognized government. You asked what the hell Russia is doing in Syria, you got your answer.

Interesting that you never stated "driving a wedge between US and Turkey" as Russia's objectives. Though, i too think that it's not Russia's priority.

That said if Turkey and US clash in Mambij next, creating a rift in NATO. It would be a bonus for Russia.

The US and Turkey has been at odds for a while regarding the Kurdish issue. Although I imagine Russia does want to isolate the US, I’m not sure it would even benifit Russia much to see Turkish US relations at a low point. It’s not as if Turkey will leave NATO or completely kick the US military out of Turkey or in invite Russia to host a military base.

The S-400 deal was possibly a result of poor US Turkish relations but then again it’s hard to say because Turkey has bought Russian equipment before and Russia even proposed building a custom attack helicopter for Turkey in the 1990s.

The KA50-2 Erdoğan:

F339D733-A78C-486D-9D6D-9B5578B91CD3.jpeg

But just as with everything there are politics involved.

FSA is not legal by any stretch of the imagination nor are they all even Syrian. You are speaking from emotions, I am speaking from laws. The FSA is just a proxy force, same as the Kurds, at the end of the day Assad is legally,by UN definition, the leader of Syria. FSA have no authority and are not recognized by anyone to have any authority.

Syria never attacked Turkey, Article 51 does not apply in Turkey’s case and Russia was invited into Syria by the UN recoognized government. You asked what the hell Russia is doing in Syria, you got your answer.

demagogy ? I am talking about Pkk/Ypg terrorists who attacks Turkey from Syria
clean Syria from the Pkk/Ypg terrorists .. or shut up
Article 51 does apply in Turkey’s case

by UN definition FSA is legally armed group in Syria ...... and Assad is criminal murderer dictator who killed hundreds of thousands of civilians with Iranian and Russian military helping
Assad has no future in Syria ,,,,

I am saying again selected Assad ? nobody

Syrian regime/Iran/Iran backed terrorist groups/Russia have no right to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians in Syria ......human rights violations is illegal

demagogy ? I am talking about Pkk/Ypg terrorists who attacks Turkey from Syria
clean Syria from the Pkk/Ypg terrorists .. or shut up
Article 51 does apply in Turkey’s case

by UN definition FSA is legally armed group in Syria ...... and Assad is criminal murderer dictator who killed hundreds of thousands of civilians with Iranian and Russian military helping
Assad has no future in Syria ,,,,

I am saying again selected Assad ? nobody

Again, I have stated all I needed to and I provided sources. You keep insisting on the legality of the FSA and telling me to shut up when I have been respectful to you.

I only debate with facts, if you want to debate bring some facts and not insults. I also have not heard the UN ever calling anyone a “legal armed group”. In regards to Assad he is the legal head of Syria in accordance to the UN just like the Saudi prince is the legal head of Saudi Arabia despite no elections.

Again, I have stated all I needed to and I provided sources. You keep insisting on the legality of the FSA and telling me to shut up when I have been respectful to you.

I only debate with facts, if you want to debate bring some facts and not insults. I also have not heard the UN ever calling anyone a “legal armed group”. In regards to Assad he is the legal head of Syria in accordance to the UN just like the Saudi prince is the legal head of Saudi Arabia despite no elections.

I provided sources Turkey has claimed that Article 51 of the UN Charter, allowing a nation to use self-defense against Pkk/Ypg/Isis terrorists who attacks Turkey from Syria

and still you are trying to protect Pkk/Ypg terrorist organization ..

and Saudi prince doesnt kill hundreds of thousands of unarmed civilians including women and childs

what are Russia and Iran Iran backed terrorist groups doing in Syria ?
who gave right to Russia and Iran and Iran backed terrorist groups to kill hundreds of thousands of unarmed civilians including women and childs in Syria ?

Russia and Iran and Iran backed terrorist groups have no right to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians in Syria ....human rights violations is illegal

go to fight against FSA like real men ................ stop killing hundreds of thousands of unarmed civilians including women and childs with heavy weapons , barrel bombs , even chemical weapons

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom